Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vindictus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FrostFenix

FrostFenix
  • Members
  • 65 posts
  • xfire:frostfenix
  • Interests:Video games of course, trying to train to start pwning it up on any game I currently own, and working on to get, still looking for an MMO except for WoW to play >_>
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Unless you guys already heard theres a new MMO that involves Diablo 2 character/class selection style in which involves the story line of Mabinogi's past. Honestly I can just say that this game is pretty fun as a hack n slash level up game. Currently in the closed beta of this game, but all I can say that its just short of awesome way of getting some beat down on some mobs that sort of suck at fighting (I dunno about later levels) plus im soloing basically most of the dungeons except for this last one which I get my ass handed to me by a giant gnoll wielding a hammer which turns into the ban hammer in hardmode since it instant kills anyone it hits when it slams it down at you.

So yeah, if your secretly in this beta, just let me know which server your on, I'll gladly join up a group and chop up some monsters. Otherwise just gonna go back in and solo or play some more FF14 and SC2.

Btw theres a few trailers that include game play footage on their website, just google Vindictus cause im too lazy to link it right now. Sorry.

Aiming for the top ~ working to be the best.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Hmm never heard of it before, but I love D2 style games. Thanks for the heads up.

FrostFenix

FrostFenix
  • Members
  • 65 posts
  • xfire:frostfenix
  • Interests:Video games of course, trying to train to start pwning it up on any game I currently own, and working on to get, still looking for an MMO except for WoW to play >_>
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Heres some links I didnt put up earlier, link to the site and gameplay footage. Yes the graphics are that nice, using steam engine and everything. Music is also part of the game.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/

Aiming for the top ~ working to be the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users