Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ea Sports Fifa Online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
It plays the exact same as fifa on the ps3 or 360.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Might give it a wirl, fifa games have alwys been a fun time waster.

Riddle

Riddle
  • Members
  • 622 posts
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Jun 25 2010, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It plays the exact same as fifa on the ps3 or 360.

More like it plays exact same as fifa on a mobile phone or psp.

It isnt even close to the console versions of this game.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (Riddle @ Jun 25 2010, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More like it plays exact same as fifa on a mobile phone or psp.

It isnt even close to the console versions of this game.

Well, its properly better than the console version actually.

Edgeworth

Edgeworth
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • xfire:ejwerf
  • Interests:Making music, gaming, sports.
Its absolutely nothing like the console versions. EA have always neglected their PC versions, usually ending up with a half assed port of a version from a few years back. FIFA10 on xb0x/360 is a waaaaaaaaaaay better game.
[Objection!]

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
Its annoying how because the AI maintains a back line, the only way to score a goal is do a 10% chance through ball somehow evade defenders and shoot. Its god dam annoying you cannot setp up a through ball yourself by controlling 1 really quickly icon_sad.gif

]

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 26 2010, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its annoying how because the AI maintains a back line, the only way to score a goal is do a 10% chance through ball somehow evade defenders and shoot. Its god dam annoying you cannot setp up a through ball yourself by controlling 1 really quickly icon_sad.gif

Yeah, the AI does get a bit annoying sometimes, there have been a few times where I have sprinted down the wing yet no one is up in the box, co op is a bit nicer cause obviously you have two real players which means you can do crossing and stuff really well.

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 26 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean about the through-ball problems. 95% of my goals are from them...

...having said that, i scored a goal from 40 yards out with Lucas (Liverpool) icon_wink.gif

Edited by Pwnoob, 26 June 2010 - 06:26 AM.

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
Haha nice. but then again online has like 1 second delay which makes it INCREDIBLY frustrating.. specially because half the time something fks up and I cannot change players via clicking.

]

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 26 2010, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha nice. but then again online has like 1 second delay which makes it INCREDIBLY frustrating.. specially because half the time something fks up and I cannot change players via clicking.

Yeah, I wait a bit at the beginning to see how the players ping will be, if it goes green then I wait about 10 seconds just for it to stay green so I know it won't be laggy, but yeah I know what you mean about teh 1 second delay, taking corners online is a huge pain, it always does it full power.

Im sure that they will fix it thought, it still is a beta so there will be a couple problems and bugs.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
Just managed to get promoted to the Premiership, played a few matches and am getting Tier 2 players now which is awesome icon_smile.gif

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Wow. When the computer decides it doesnt want you to win it will do the most outrageous things to make sure of it. icon_sad.gif

That really puts me off a game when it gets like that..

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
This is infuriating... my players almost never sprint whether it be with mouse or shift..
Cannot get past defence.. even if i Use tab for tricks they always fail
Through balls fail because of perfect defence
My players suck ass compared to other teams
My goalkeeper is shit as hell
Cycle of losses go on and on

]

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 29 2010, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is infuriating... my players almost never sprint whether it be with mouse or shift..

I've been winning pretty consistently and I didn't know you could do anything outside of what the tutorial showed me....
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 29 2010, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, what I do to get past the defence is pass to my one good striker, and just sprint around the wing and turn into the box and shoot into the far side of the goal, it works for me.

And just keep playing, the more you play, the better your players get.

If you want your players to be quicker, just put points on attackers yourself in speed, because that is attacking and not midfield or defence so others won't have it as much.

And add me people, Alexc26 icon_smile.gif

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
ARgh the Goalkeeper always seems to block it hehe! And how do you put POINTS into players? Wtf?i Ithought you could only give them items and replace them

]

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 29 2010, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARgh the Goalkeeper always seems to block it hehe! And how do you put POINTS into players? Wtf?i Ithought you could only give them items and replace them

basically you know they level up right ? If you go to team management or whatever, and then manage players, click on a player and where it says their name etc up above you will see a little box which is ticked and then it will say auto distribute points, or something, if you uncheck it, when they level up you choose what you want the points to go into, so speed, attack, goal keeping etc etc.

Also I just won against Chelsea icon_smile.gif It started and I knew I lost already, it went 1 - 0 to them, I managed to score a lucky goal and got it to 1 - 1, managed to score again, which made it 2 - 1 to me, and then again 3 - 1, that was in the first half, then in the second half managed to get it 4 - 1, then 5 - 1, then finally 6 - 1, and the difficult im on is 15 out of 20, so, its rather difficult, well happy about that icon_biggrin.gif

And you need to make sure you choose the right formation that works for you, I have a 3 - 4 - 3, so I can get a few people up the field quickly but I also have enough for defence.

Edited by Alexc26, 29 June 2010 - 07:03 AM.

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
Rofl!! This is ridiculous. The AI decided I shouldn't win again, after a 7 game winning streak. My keeper suddenly runs out of his area, of his own accord (yes, I know that holding down the left and right mouse buttons charges the keeper), tackles a player and gets a red card. Then, later they get a free kick from miles away, closer to the half way line than my area and they get it in with an amazing shot. Every attack I make involves one of my players falling over after a mild tackle and just staying down on the ground for 30 seconds to a minute, meaning that they are out of play, but still somehow my players are auto-passing to them, despite me trying to pass back in the opposite direction.

I was Arsenal and they were Stoke City. Absolute joke.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
Remember it is a beta still, so difficulty and problems etc are being sorted out still.

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Jun 30 2010, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember it is a beta still, so difficulty and problems etc are being sorted out still.

Yeah, well I was playing it back in closed beta and it hasn't improved since then. icon_sad.gif

OK, I just went on and tried out the vs mode, against other human players (I could never successfully get this mode to work in closed beta), and I must say, it's much much better than the AI. There's still the issues with players not acting/responding the way you want them to, and sending passes off in completely random directions, but it's so much easier to deal with in this mode.

I've got 2 draws and 1 win under my belt, but I've just started, so i'm hoping that will improve. No losses so far so that's nice. icon_smile.gif

Edited by j type, 30 June 2010 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users