Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ea Sports Fifa Online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
Every fucking time I am running into the box, especially diagonally, I get fowled but the ref doesn't call it

]

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (j type @ Jun 29 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, well I was playing it back in closed beta and it hasn't improved since then. icon_sad.gif

OK, I just went on and tried out the vs mode, against other human players (I could never successfully get this mode to work in closed beta), and I must say, it's much much better than the AI. There's still the issues with players not acting/responding the way you want them to, and sending passes off in completely random directions, but it's so much easier to deal with in this mode.

I've got 2 draws and 1 win under my belt, but I've just started, so i'm hoping that will improve. No losses so far so that's nice. icon_smile.gif

Your doing better than me on versus then, I have like, 2 wins, 5 draws, and 6 losses or something lol.
And add me ingame J Type icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 30 2010, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every fucking time I am running into the box, especially diagonally, I get fowled but the ref doesn't call it

What you need is your striker to be fast, that's how I do it anyway, my striker has a speed of 97 or 96 and He can run all the way down the wing past players, get into the box, and score, what formation you using as well ?

Edited by Alexc26, 30 June 2010 - 07:00 AM.

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Jun 30 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your doing better than me on versus then, I have like, 2 wins, 5 draws, and 6 losses or something lol.

I added you dude, but you might not recognize me. For some reason my account name is OCT4V3. But it should be in your pending invites section anyway.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (j type @ Jun 30 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I added you dude, but you might not recognize me. For some reason my account name is OCT4V3. But it should be in your pending invites section anyway.

Yeah, just accepted it, I accepted it before I looked at this, was thinking who it was lol.

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Jun 30 2010, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you need is your striker to be fast, that's how I do it anyway, my striker has a speed of 97 or 96 and He can run all the way down the wing past players, get into the box, and score, what formation you using as well ?

Started new game but lost in quarter or semi's...

Any formation really.. and do you get speed up by putting points into attack?

]

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jul 1 2010, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Started new game but lost in quarter or semi's...

Any formation really.. and do you get speed up by putting points into attack?

Ah ok, try the 3 - 4 - 3 formation if you can, that's what I use and it works brilliantly.

And yeah, speed is in attack, if you go to where it has like, general, attack, midfield etc etc where it shows the ratings, there is an arrow to the left of them which you can click and it will show you the other groups for attack or general, whatever one you choose.

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
Xfire newest update still hasn't given Fifa Online Support.

If you look on the Xfire forums, there's a few threads in the 'New Game Ideas' section about Fifa Online. The main thread has had over 2,000 views and 11 pages worth of commenting. But still no reply or support. I left a comment asking to support it.

Do me a favor and do the same please?

LINK

Edited by Pwnoob, 17 July 2010 - 10:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users