Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

To Oblivion And Back A Bretons Story

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
Greetings my name is Jergan Hawking.

I am a Breton, born and raised in Bruma among the Nords. My parents are both Breton, hailing from the city of Daggerfall in our homeland of High Rock. My mother Mary is your average Breton, skilled in all forms of magic and alchemy spending most of her time in the study. My father Paul on the other hand is a very unusual man, preferring the ways of a warrior over those of a mage, but he is very skilled at both and practices the art of the Battlemage. The reason we live in Bruma is because my father wanted to learn from the Nordic warriors and train in the perilous lands surrounding Bruma. My father is very in tune with nature and spends most of his time in the wilds. Growing up the normal people of Bruma just thought of him as a crazy old druid and payed no attention to him, but the warriors of the city knew better.

As I got older I took great interest in my fathers training. I would follow him as he left the city thinking I was being sneaky, but he always knew I was there. After I followed him a few times I finally got to see him in battle. As he was walking in the forest he ran into three mountain bandits and of course they made the mistake of trying to mug him. My father just stood there not saying a word until one of the bandits reached for their weapon and my father told him "Thats not a good idea." The bandit chuckled and started drawing his weapon, but before he could even completely unsheathe his sword my father had already drawn his axe and chopped the bandits arm off. The other men drew their weapons and charged my father. He drew his shield and started toying with the bandits, blocking and dodging any attacks that came his way. His agility was amazing, he was moving so fast you could hardly keep up with him. As the bandits started to tire my father took this opportunity to make his attack. With two quick strikes he lopped off the head of one bandit and lodged his axe in the chest of the other one. He cleaned his weapon with the shirt of one of the slain bandits then turned around and quietly walked towards me. He stood in front of me, knelt down and asked "Are you ready for this?" I nodded and the next day my training began.

NOT SURE IF SRS, maybe more will come

Edited by DarkKitchen, 10 June 2010 - 10:03 AM.

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
Livin' in Oblivion

By the dude who did Concerned, the HL2 webcomic

Edited by Xayun, 09 June 2010 - 10:07 PM.

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
QUOTE (Xayun @ Jun 9 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Livin' in Oblivion

This is fucking fail Xayun. Leave roleplaying for people with passion like DarkKitchen and I.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
QUOTE (Xayun @ Jun 9 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Livin' in Oblivion

Concerned was so fucking good, but what was that shit?!

Seriously, pure fail.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Jaylew @ Jun 11 2010, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Concerned was so fucking good, but what was that shit?!

Seriously, pure fail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users