Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty 4 Veteran

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
Another CoD under my growing Vet belt.

Not as fond of this one as what i thought. Price was not as witty.

All in all, i enjoyed it, i got the Mile High to try and do now :/ not to mention find where ive missed intel.

Toasted

Toasted
  • Members
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (Ganonheart @ May 28 2010, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another CoD under my growing Vet belt.

Not as fond of this one as what i thought. Price was not as witty.

All in all, i enjoyed it, i got the Mile High to try and do now :/ not to mention find where ive missed intel.

mile high club is solid, i think i got just up the stairs and into that room before time runs out on vet :\

Damn, i just shot Marvin in the face... - Vincent Vega

sG Core asheS

sG Core asheS
  • Banned
  • 573 posts
wtf is a single-player?
I'm Teh Best Mayne...I Deed It!! Eli
Leader of Eur Gunna Lose Gaming. [egL]
Watch It!

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
QUOTE (sG Core asheS @ May 28 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf is a single-player?

Only like the most disappointing ending ever.

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
Playing these games on veteran is like, the shittiest thing ever. God anyone who wants to make sure you play it on normal first. Veteran is boring as hell and involves little skill. It's an achievement to have had the patience to play through the game like that. That said I enjoyed mile highclub on veteran because of how short it was. I borrowed my friends console cod4 and only playe mile high club veteran nothing else haha.

Toasted

Toasted
  • Members
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ May 29 2010, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Playing these games on veteran is like, the shittiest thing ever. God anyone who wants to make sure you play it on normal first. Veteran is boring as hell and involves little skill. It's an achievement to have had the patience to play through the game like that. That said I enjoyed mile highclub on veteran because of how short it was. I borrowed my friends console cod4 and only playe mile high club veteran nothing else haha.

because playing on any thing but veteran means you can run through every thing and is shit

one thing i hate about every cod game is, even when your in a team of like 6, every enemy will just stop what they are doing and all start shooting at you

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
QUOTE (Toasted @ May 29 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because playing on any thing but veteran means you can run through every thing and is shit

Playing on other difficulties means you can actually have fun playing through the game enjoy the story (for what it's worth) and at least fell slightly like a badass at times like your'e meant to.

Veteran doesn't make the game take more ksill to play or anything. It just makes it an excercise in frustration of enemies throwing bullshit nades or popping out from poistions already knowing exactly where you are. so you end up hiding behind a wall for health regen, pop up kill one person and repeat. It's more of a luck thing than anything on some of the levels.

I generally don't play singleplayer games for a huge challenge though, I stuff for multiplayer. I do like to beat a challenging singleplayer but that's not what the cod series is on veteran really. It's just silly. Difference in opinion though tbh. Fair enough if that's what you enjoy.

Toasted

Toasted
  • Members
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ May 30 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Playing on other difficulties means you can actually have fun playing through the game enjoy the story (for what it's worth) and at least fell slightly like a badass at times like your'e meant to.

Veteran doesn't make the game take more ksill to play or anything. It just makes it an excercise in frustration of enemies throwing bullshit nades or popping out from poistions already knowing exactly where you are. so you end up hiding behind a wall for health regen, pop up kill one person and repeat. It's more of a luck thing than anything on some of the levels.

I generally don't play singleplayer games for a huge challenge though, I stuff for multiplayer. I do like to beat a challenging singleplayer but that's not what the cod series is on veteran really. It's just silly. Difference in opinion though tbh. Fair enough if that's what you enjoy.

agreed, but veteran does bring a bit more skill to it, if your fast you can kill all the enemies with only 1 hide to regen, i really dont like a single player where there is no challenge, i honestly prefer and time consuming and tedius gaming experience to a easy one that doesnt take alot to beat.

TracyTheFreak

TracyTheFreak

For being amazing, of course

• Members
  • 2,975 posts
  • xfire:TracyTheFreak
  • Steam ID:Dezna (TracyTheFreak)
  • Xbox / GFWL:TracyTheFreak
I don't like COD4 on veteran cuz enemies in certain buildings just keep appearing even though you've killed like 50+ of them in the same fucking spots.

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
QUOTE (TracyTheFreak @ Jun 1 2010, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like COD4 on veteran cuz enemies in certain buildings just keep appearing even though you've killed like 50+ of them in the same fucking spots.

Oh god yes! I got stuck on the part with the nuke bunker, for about 3hrs i just couldent get down a tunnel in time, ii had defused the fucker at 7 seconds left. Cut it kinda close.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Ganonheart @ Jun 1 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh god yes! I got stuck on the part with the nuke bunker, for about 3hrs i just couldent get down a tunnel in time, ii had defused the fucker at 7 seconds left. Cut it kinda close.

Pfft whatever Bond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users