Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Modern Warfare 2: Resurgence Map Pack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all above.

I realize why you're angry about dedicated servers. At the same time i can see how the devs feel. You don't go to a five star resteraunt and order something and then put ketchup on it. So no you're not allowed to have dedicated servers where you get to put you're own shit it. You knew you wouldn't have this BUT YOU BOUGHT THE GAME ANYWAYS. So get over it. And 15$ is not allot of money, and no one gives a shit about the old games listed above.

^

O man what a troll. How dare he disagree with us, OMG. (INSERT SNAPPY LINE/PICTURE/QUOTE HERE)

i bought the game for the single player. CoD multiplayer is a joke and i play for laughs. and yes, people do give shit about the old games (cs/cs:s). a whole 85,376 + 67,265 people today alone. what are you, 12?

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i bought the game for the single player. CoD multiplayer is a joke and i play for laughs. and yes, people do give shit about the old games (cs/cs:s). a whole 85,376 + 67,265 people today alone. what are you, 12?

I'm 18
91,000 for pc alone. willing to bet my soul more than that play on each councel but i have no proof for that o let just go for x3
that equal what? something like 273000. compared to that 91000 is nobody.
Not to mention BC2, Cod 4, WaW. wich all make CS:S seem ancient.

^

oooo snap he can do maths

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 17 May 2010 - 10:11 PM.

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm 18
91,000 for pc alone. willing to bet my soul more than that play on each councel but i have no proof for that o let just go for x3
that equal what? something like 273000. compared to that 91000 is nobody.
Not to mention BC2, Cod 4, WaW. wich all make CS:S seem ancient.

by councel i presume you mean... console. yea boy, because cs a 360/PS3 game too amirite? well no shit cs:s or 1.6 is ancient you fucktard, they're approximately 10 years old. noones denying that they're old games. but they still have a decent community after 10 years. im refuting your retarded claim that noone cares about cs.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im refuting your retarded claim that noone cares about cs.

badly i might add

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
badly i might add

last time i checked, 85,376 + 67,265 > 91,395

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last time i checked, 85,376 + 67,265 > 91,395

Ya but not greater than 273000. and i realize this is me getting just a wee bit desperate but counterstrike wasn't including in the old games listed above. Only CS:S TF2 and doom.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya but not greater than 273000. and i realize this is me getting just a wee bit desperate but counterstrike wasn't including in the old games listed above. Only CS:S TF2 and doom.

even if you only include source numbers for today, the number of players playing source is bit more than 90% of the numbers playing MW2. noone cares about old games? hardly.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even if you only include source numbers for today, the number of players playing source is bit more than 90% of the numbers playing MW2. noone cares about old games? hardly.

and before you say ya but CS:S is on xbox and ps2 amirite again. I propose that they release for those counciles and only charge 15$ because i mean srsly we've seen how people react to that price.

I do like pac man though!

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 17 May 2010 - 10:36 PM.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and before you say ya but CS:S is on xbox and ps2 amirite again. I propose that they release for those counciles and only charge 15$ because i mean srsly we've seen how people react to that price.

im going to end this retarded 'debate' with the conclusion that you are in fact, 12 and not 18 (who the fuck with a 2nd degree, no, primary education spells consoles 'councile')

Edited by Myth, 17 May 2010 - 10:44 PM.

Roguelike

Roguelike
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • xfire:roguelike
  • Steam ID:machinehead187
  • Wii:3408252655091228
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 17 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't go to a five star resteraunt and order something and then put ketchup on it. So no you're not allowed to have dedicated servers where you get to put you're own shit it. You knew you wouldn't have this BUT YOU BOUGHT THE GAME ANYWAYS. So get over it. And 15$ is not allot of money, and no one gives a shit about the old games listed above.
No, I don't go to five-star restaurants because it's overpriced for it's content, and I can just as easily make as good of a meal at home. Also I can get friends together, we can choose on something to BBQ and enjoy an evening of what we choose to be the best at the time.

Metaphor, learn it.
It's not imbalance, it's asymmetry

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im going to end this retarded 'debate' with the conclusion that you are infact, 12 and not 18 (who the fuck with a 2nd degree, no, primary education spells consoles 'councile')

people who don't take the internetz srsly. Like half the people here don't just hit spellcheck anyways.

QUOTE (Roguelike @ May 17 2010, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I don't go to five-star restaurants because it's overpriced for it's content, and I can just as easily make as good of a meal at home. Also I can get friends together, we can choose on something to BBQ and enjoy an evening of what we choose to be the best at the time.

Metaphor, learn it.

I suggest you do that. Let me know when you have your game finished i'll be sure to dl/buy it
o snap...what you should have said was i can just as easily get friends together and go to mcdonalds, or something of that nature

Metaphor, learn it.

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 17 May 2010 - 10:47 PM.

TheShadowNinja

TheShadowNinja
  • Members
  • 5,200 posts
  • xfire:cipher5006
  • PSN:Kithlan
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 17 2010, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fanboy, learn it.

Fix'd

inb4hegetmad

TheShadowNinja
Crap IT Security

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
people who don't take the internetz srsly. Like half the people here don't just hit spellcheck anyways.

how the fuck do you manage to misspell 'CONSOLE' as 'COUNCILE'? its not an accidental spelling error- you outright did not know how.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how the fuck do you manage to misspell 'CONSOLE' as 'COUNCILE'? its not an accidental spelling error- you outright did not know how.

I thought we were done here? I seem to remember this whole thing about how i was 12 and ur all 19 and tuff and shit.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought we were done here? I seem to remember this whole thing about how i was 12 and ur all 19 and tuff and shit.

the debate about noone caring about cs is done. the discussion about you being a retard ain't.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (TheShadowNinja @ May 17 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fix'd

inb4hegetmad

I'd just as easily attack it if i actually thought it was bad. I played halo 1 and 2 wouldn't touch anything else and thought 3 sucked. The final straw was when i couldn't get into game types because i didn't think the maps were worth it. Different case in Mw2 i take each game at it' own.

QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the debate about noone caring about cs is done. the discussion about you being a retard ain't.

well i sappose me not giving a shit about spelling or grammer wont please the mighty english teacher. do i get to call conversations over? or is that just you. because i don't think i can convince you that i dos not dont giv a shit about no learned grammerz. However if you want to come out to my farm we'll see who actually has more important information memorized. don't believe me? i live in earl park in google maps it. if you can find something that doesn't look like a farm in that town let me know, i'd love to escape for a little while. and the little block where the post office is doesn't count, they're not ever open.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd just as easily attack it if i actually thought it was bad. I played halo 1 and 2 wouldn't touch anything else and thought 3 sucked. The final straw was when i couldn't get into game types because i didn't think the maps were worth it. Different case in Mw2 i take each game at it' own.

you dont understand- they're charging us shit which should've been included in the game in the first place. its not even a fucking expansion. if you want to pay for that shit, lol go for it.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i sappose me not giving a shit about spelling or grammer wont please the mighty english teacher. do i get to call conversations over? or is that just you. because i don't think i can convince you that i dos not dont giv a shit about no learned grammerz. However if you want to come out to my farm we'll see who actually has more important information memorized. don't believe me? i live in earl park in google maps it. if you can find something that doesn't look like a farm in that town let me know, i'd love to escape for a little while. and the little block where the post office is doesn't count, they're not ever open.

lol u mad?

Pwnage101

Pwnage101
  • GA Sergeant
  • 2,133 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1080
  • Company:Alpha
... popped in /scanned the thread /wrote long comment /deleted long comment due to Modern Warfare 2 being fail and me forgetting that for a second.

I didn't buy the first map pack, i won't buy this one, and i want my sixty bucks back for the game.

my opinion.

ACG137

ACG137
  • GA Private
  • 1,402 posts
  • xfire:acg137
  • Interests:Pwning Philippine noobs<br />Airsoft
  • Steam ID:acg137
  • Xbox / GFWL:ACG137
  • PSN:alv_atgo
  • Gamer Army ID:2874
  • Company:Phi
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all above.

I realize why you're angry about dedicated servers. At the same time i can see how the devs feel. You don't go to a five star resteraunt and order something and then put ketchup on it. So no you're not allowed to have dedicated servers where you get to put you're own shit it. You knew you wouldn't have this BUT YOU BOUGHT THE GAME ANYWAYS. So get over it. And 15$ is not allot of money, and no one gives a shit about the old games listed above.

^

O man what a troll. How dare he disagree with us, OMG. (INSERT SNAPPY LINE/PICTURE/QUOTE HERE)

Mind paying for our map packs then? icon_razz.gif 15$ is not a lot but remember, you need 1$ to have 1,000,000$. Yes i admit honestly I have more than 15$ on my wallet but I wouldn't spend it on the map pack because it is not worth it. Thats what we're trying to point out.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Myth @ May 17 2010, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dont understand- they're charging us shit which should've been included in the game in the first place. its not even a fucking expansion.

you don't understand- if it wasn't for the fact they they have an opportunity to make more money they probably wouldn't exist in the first place.

if you want to pay for that shit, lol go for it.

i do. and all i'm saying is if you don't...then don't, and don't pollute the internet with stuff that's already been said a thousand times.

now that i think about it, if every1 that bitches about the price stops buying it, then price will probably go down. wich makes it cheaper for me the next time one comes out.

lol u mad?

no i'm not mad. that was me at slightly annoyed. the last time i got mad i broke all my controllers. That was actually my first post here.

QUOTE (ACG137 @ May 17 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mind paying for our map packs then? icon_razz.gif 15$ is not a lot but remember, you need 1$ to have 1,000,000$. Yes i admit honestly I have more than 15$ on my wallet but I wouldn't spend it on the map pack because it is not worth it. Thats what we're trying to point out.

15$ isn't allot. 15$ x whatever amount of people you're including in "our" is probably allot. If i knew you in real life i probably would. I've done allot more for my friends than that in the past.

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 17 May 2010 - 11:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users