Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Legend Of The Seeker

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
season 2 is almost over and it hasn't yet been renewed for season 3 icon_sad.gif

for those who don't know, its on hulu for watching (not sure if the whole series is...maybe just recent episodes). i dont think its the best show ever or anything, but its one of those shows where if you can just accept the cheesey-ness of it, its really fun to watch. the first episode is the worst and it just gets better and better. season 2 has some really awesome episodes actually. the one with Cara being prosecuted for being...well her, was really well done.

anywho, does anyone else watch it? and if so, how do you think this season will end?

TheShadowNinja

TheShadowNinja
  • Members
  • 5,200 posts
  • xfire:cipher5006
  • PSN:Kithlan
QUOTE (Rakielis @ May 8 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
season 2 is almost over and it hasn't yet been renewed for season 3 icon_sad.gif

for those who don't know, its on hulu for watching (not sure if the whole series is...maybe just recent episodes). i dont think its the best show ever or anything, but its one of those shows where if you can just accept the cheesey-ness of it, its really fun to watch. the first episode is the worst and it just gets better and better. season 2 has some really awesome episodes actually. the one with Cara being prosecuted for being...well her, was really well done.

anywho, does anyone else watch it? and if so, how do you think this season will end?

The books suck.
Terry Goodkind is a pathetic excuse for a fantasy writer (Even if he refuses to call them fantasy, they still are)

Sorry, wanted to just throw that out there.
Never seen the show, but I can't imagine it's an improvement considering it's on ABC.

TheShadowNinja
Crap IT Security

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
actually season has departed from the books a good bit and i like it a lot lol.

that said, i haven't read the books so i can't say what i think of them icon_razz.gif

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Rakielis @ May 8 2010, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried to watch it from the beginning, but after a few episodes I stopped. I honestly can't believe there was a second season, but I only judged it on those first few episodes.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

retrovirus

retrovirus
  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • xfire:r3troviru5
  • Interests:sc2
saw the title, thought it was about quidditch.
Sadly mistaken, but will check it out after work.

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (cadetduke @ May 8 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to watch it from the beginning, but after a few episodes I stopped. I honestly can't believe there was a second season, but I only judged it on those first few episodes.

first few are kinda...eh. it definitely does get better as the show goes.

BattleSoup

BattleSoup
  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • xfire:tomtomsoup
  • Interests:Making Short Films, Playing Guitar...Watching Pure Pwnage
  • Steam ID:tommysoup
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Some of my friends have been extras on this.

But yes... I haven't seen it.

Edited by BattleSoup, 08 May 2010 - 09:42 PM.

LATEST VIDEO:HYDRATION
xfire_logo2.jpg twitterlogo3lol.pngSteam Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users