Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

Lewdis

Lewdis
  • Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • xfire:lewdis65
  • Interests:Video games and soccer
  • Steam ID:lewdis65
  • PSN:Lewdis
Yes... yet another Call of Duty, this time from Treyarch - it will probably be just like MW2 because all they care about is money and not about the actual game mechanics it self.

http://www.gametrail...t-call-of/64933

This is the original trailer

This is the original trailer but analyzed by game trailers frame by frame

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Thanks for the post! Didn't know those trailers came out. Liking the look cause yeah COD series hasn't touched Vietnam, or the Indo-China Conflict at all afaik. I loved Battlefield Vietnam, so it's nice to see another game with it. Definitely going to be excited about this cause Treyarch did COD5 well, now it's just a question if it'll have dedicated servers or if it'll also drop them like IW did... before IW dropped IW. Oh zing. icon_razz.gif

teh_HyDr0iD

teh_HyDr0iD
  • Members
  • 343 posts
  • xfire:vaughnlesterinoz
  • Steam ID:teh_HyDr0iD
I might acctually give this a go. But I shall wait for more info 1st. It saved me the pain of MW2.

Intel Core i7 870 | Corsair H50 Watercooler | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz
Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy GTX 460 768MB SLI | OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD RAID-0 | Corsair HX850W PSU | Samsung Blu-Ray

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (Lewdis @ May 1 2010, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it will be just like MW2 because all they care about is money and not about the actual game mechanics it self.

Fixed.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
another CoD game?! I AINT EVEN VETTED CoD2 yet! Fuck!

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
Just dropping by to say Fake.

Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

Huffy

Huffy
  • Members
  • 82 posts
  • xfire:random778
QUOTE (Lewdis @ May 2 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes... yet another Call of Duty, this time from Treyarch - it will probably be just like MW2 because all they care about is money and not about the actual game mechanics it self.

I don't know...Treyarch did an okay job with WaW balancing the things IW failed to balance in CoD4 (no 3xfrag perk, frags/tubes do less damage, tubes being the last attachment, more recoil etc)...but then IW comes along with MW2 and makes it the most noob friendly game in existence.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (тαg @ May 2 2010, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhh, wha?

All I really care about is if Treyarch brings back Nazi Zombies. Even if they're not Nazi's, I still wanna have a Zombie mode similar to WaW.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Toasted

Toasted
  • Members
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 2 2010, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhh, wha?

All I really care about is if Treyarch brings back Nazi Zombies. Even if they're not Nazi's, I still wanna have a Zombie mode similar to WaW.

exactly, right now from WaW+ im only interested in doing the campaign as it is kinda interesting, WaW one was decent but never got attached to the multiplayer, MW2 i enjoyed the campaign but the multiplayer sucked really badly, with any luck, they will have dedicated servers, zombie mode and then i might end up giving activision more money :\

Damn, i just shot Marvin in the face... - Vincent Vega

Acoly

Acoly
  • Members
  • 326 posts
QUOTE (тαg @ May 2 2010, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha, good work.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
It's by Treyarch. It's bound to be better than CoD4/MW2.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
Im not interested in the COD saga any more, just a bunch of games being produced just to make some more money, sadly Xbox fanboys of MW2 wouldn't/can't see that and they will keep the companies in business :|

j-tak

j-tak
  • GA Private
  • 1,328 posts
  • xfire:cky852k
  • Steam ID:cky852k
  • Xbox / GFWL:jojo852k
  • PSN:jojo852k
  • Gamer Army ID:153
  • Company:Gamma
i'll probably end up getting it..

fucking peer pressure brah.

Actually it could be good if they sorted out all the obvious things that are wrong with the CoD series nowadays, but the most likely won't.

sG Core asheS

sG Core asheS
  • Banned
  • 573 posts
here's my issues with this.. treyarch/inf ward need to slow down with making these damn sequels and here's why..

v cod - amazing, clearly or they wouldn't have continued the series.

cod2 - even better, gameplay was stellar, gfx were great, and not to mention (for console people) it came out right as the "next-gen" consoles were released.

cod3 - in my opinion one of the worst cod's that has been released. however, it did lay some groundbreaking mechanics that were used to create many good things to come later in the series.

cod4 - still play it to this day. i play promod 206 on a regular basis.. i do feel though that the stock MP is very unbalanced, and some of the maps (with the exception of around 4 or 5) could have been tossed.

cod5 - siding on the side with cod3 on this one, sure the SP was great, sure the gfx are good. but this is when i felt the COD series was starting to lack in some of the basic things that made call of duty, call of duty. tanks? get that shit out of here, you did that with cod3, it sucked. stop trying to incorporate vehicles!

cod6 - WHAT THE FUCK?! okok.. if you're a console player, sure have a bash at me.. "oh mw2 is great! the maps are great, the weapons are sup3r r4d! and im leet." sure man whatever, idgaf about you console kids.. where is my dedicated servers? where is my console commands? where is my promod? cod:mw2 was the worst game in the call of duty series because of these things. you're stripping away at call of duty, and let me tell you this people... call of duty, was MADE by the PC community. call of duty wouldn't be anything that it is today without us.

here's my issue guys.. the people at treyarch and inf ward have become so god damn money hungry and greedy that they want to just keep throwing out new titles whenever they please because they know that COD's community (pc and console wide) will buy their shitty ass reskins, and they will play them.. sure that's the idea when you are a videogame creator is to get people to play your games, but that's not your ONLY job. your job is to create games that people like and that people will want to play. i.e. cod2/cod4.. i mean shit guys, if this game doesn't have dedicated servers like mw2 didn't have. or if they have the audacity to try to make people PAY for maps that WE'VE ALREADY FUCKING PLAYED! then why would anyone buy their games? why should we keep feeding them money that we earn to play a shitty remake of a game that came out not even 2 years ago?

i know that i've been ranting, and i think that i have a valid point in all of this, but shit guys.. we need to do something about these asshats that are basically making us pay for the same game over and over..

-sG
I'm Teh Best Mayne...I Deed It!! Eli
Leader of Eur Gunna Lose Gaming. [egL]
Watch It!

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
QUOTE (sG Core asheS @ May 2 2010, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-sG

Lol'ed at cod 6. You mad.

Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

Acoly

Acoly
  • Members
  • 326 posts
QUOTE (тαg @ May 2 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol'ed at cod 6. You mad.

kmjnhb

kmjnhb
  • Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • xfire:kmjnhb
  • Interests:games, world history, mythology, religion and culture, anime, food.
  • Steam ID:Hallvardgn
  • Xbox / GFWL:BEER4Hallvard
I find it weird that some people actually believe Treyarch will pull of a good game...
Take one look over a list of games made by Treyarch and try to say the same thing...

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

QUOTE (sG Core asheS @ May 2 2010, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cod5 - siding on the side with cod3 on this one, sure the SP was great, sure the gfx are good. but this is when i felt the COD series was starting to lack in some of the basic things that made call of duty, call of duty. tanks? get that shit out of here, you did that with cod3, it sucked. stop trying to incorporate vehicles!

Wow... You sure you play COD? cause you totally missed COD1 United Offense, where the vehicle gametypes were fucking amazing. I just wish they did more with vehicles in COD5, bring back Base Assault.

Lewdis

Lewdis
  • Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • xfire:lewdis65
  • Interests:Video games and soccer
  • Steam ID:lewdis65
  • PSN:Lewdis
Mard, I remember seeing or reading somewhere (maybe on a twitter or something from a Treyarch community manager) that there are going to be dedicated servers and it was also hinted in an interview or something a while ago that they are bringing back zombies (Not sure if Nazi or not because it's set in Vietnam, but we'll see)

Lancer

Lancer

Best TF2 Player EVER!

• GA Lieutenant
  • 2,169 posts
  • xfire:lancer2810
  • Interests:American History, Music History, Music, Pwning n00bs
  • Steam ID:fa_somewhiteguy
  • Xbox / GFWL:Lancer2810
  • PSN:Lancer2810
  • Wii:2878035184246619
  • Gamer Army ID:2810
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (тαg @ May 2 2010, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We.....are taking reservations for it at GameStop soooo I hope it's not fake dcolon.png

QUOTE (CoMMie @ Mar 23 2010, 08:10 PM)
I wonder what kind of big favor he wants.......because I'm not blowing him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users