Kino Der Toten is actually much easier by yourself. With the upgraded SP Quick Revive Perk (You now revive yourself in single player zombies; but can only purchase the perk 3 times), and less Zombies, you can pretty much keep going forever... though it's incredibly boring after awhile.
Easiest tips I can give:
- Buy Quick Revive
- Open up entire right hand side to the theater stage, and turn on power (some don't like the power on early, but for this strategy it doesn't really matter)
- Buy Juggernog, then Speed Cola (If you buy it the other way around, you can easily go down and lose both SC and QR)
- Keep using the box until you find the Thunder Gun
- Pack-a-Punch it
- Buy a cheap automatic gun off the wall
- Run in circles around the map with the Thunder Gun out; sprint only at times when you need to dodge around a zombie. For the times you can't dodge, use the Thunder Gun to clear a path in front of you
- Use traps
- When you're out of money for traps, make sure there's nothing in front of you, turn around with your cheap gun, and unload a clip on the horde following you. A single clip should give you enough points to use any of the traps
- Repeat the last few steps until you're bored
Note: During the Dog rounds, just keep moving. Use your shitty gun to kill them. Unlike Zombies, the Dogs don't get much stronger.
Also, if you're out of ammo for the Thunder Gun, try making a bunch of crawlers, and pick off the fast ones with your gun. Then start linking up the Pack-a-Punch Teleporter and just keep spamming it (obviously needing to give it time to cool) until you eventually spawn a random power up in one of the Random Rooms (ie: Dentist Chair or either variation of Samantha's Room, etc). Unfortunately this method involves a lot of luck. Another method that works (if you have a lot of points to spare) is to put the gun back into the Random Box, and try to get it back. You'll have to re-PaP it though, so it's a lot more expensive and maybe just as random as the other method.
"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running it's course."