Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Organized Crime

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Nitrozzy7

Nitrozzy7
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Games, (loud) Music. Racing, Movies, Photography, Judging, juggling.
  • PSN:Nitrozzy7
Hello my fellow Pwners,

Organized crime has many forms. From the thugs that go and wreck someone's car for no serious reason to ridiculous and possibly deadly punishments.
Today, I've seen on the news talking about an Albanian builder that was Prickled (By prickled I mean the broomstick they fitted through his rectum up to his lungs.) by the Albanian Mafia here on Greece and more specifically, Crete.
I don't know what he must have done to deserve that kind of punishment. Maybe he charged more for his work or he might have looked a bit too close into the family business. All I know is that the guy's condition is considered seriously.
These mobsters act like there's no one to control them (and that's probably cause there isn't), with no respect to anyone.
At the moment, even the waiter in my local cafeteria is packing. Note that packing is strictly forbidden.
It seems like the hole world is falling apart!
All I'm saying is something must be done to contain them or at least for our government to allow us (citizens) to carry a piece for self defense.

National Geographic reporting on Organized crime

Food inc

Edited by Nitrozzy7, 29 April 2010 - 07:39 PM.

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, which is why engineers sometimes smell really bad.

~The proof is in the pudding!~

*Can you dig it?*

My GT Blog
Reading the message you're currently reading is pointless.

ị▀ị▀▀▀▀▀‾‾▀▀▓████████████████████████████████▓▒░

williamhfartz

williamhfartz
  • Banned
  • 72 posts
What killed the mob.

The end of prohibition.

It is sadly little known that the public admired the mob for the most part, the people understood then that the banks were screwing them just are they are today. The mob actually did something about it by robbing banks. One was even aquited because his lawyer proved that since the money is fake (fiat, able to lend more paper money than gold assets owned) he really did not steal anything but paper.

"This note is legal tender for all debts public and private"

Basically means it is just paper, trade it as if it were money.
Meh rig:Asus z62F/Core 2 t2300/1g 533hrtz
Meh ak:GP 1975 w/this,tapco trigger,us spec barrel/receiver, 7.62x39
"I had to gain experience as I did not have a technical education." -Mikhail Kalashnikov
rekcahsc7331

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
What killed the mob.

The end of prohibition.

The organized crime is still very mutch alive today.
It is sadly little known that the public admired the mob for the most part, the people understood then that the banks were screwing them just are they are today. The mob actually did something about it by robbing banks.

Yes, poor people being oppressed by the banks, good thing there was Al Capone and the likes to fight for the rights of a common man by murdering.
One was even aquited because his lawyer proved that since the money is fake (fiat, able to lend more paper money than gold assets owned) he really did not steal anything but paper.

give source.

No, the bolded part MAKES it money.

confrico

confrico
  • Members
  • 6,783 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (williamhfartz @ May 19 2010, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What killed the mob.

The end of prohibition.

It is sadly little known that the public admired the mob for the most part, the people understood then that the banks were screwing them just are they are today. The mob actually did something about it by robbing banks. One was even aquited because his lawyer proved that since the money is fake (fiat, able to lend more paper money than gold assets owned) he really did not steal anything but paper.

blatant ron paul trolling?

Jimmy Rabbitte

Jimmy Rabbitte
  • GA Private
  • 1,639 posts
  • Steam ID:100sph
  • Gamer Army ID:3335
  • Company:Delta
QUOTE (Nitrozzy7 @ Apr 28 2010, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Organized crime has many forms.

all of them awesome.

From the thugs that go and wreck someone's car for no serious reason

thats not organized crime, that's just drunk hooliganism. where's the organization?

to ridiculous and possibly deadly punishments.

dude in the US we will put you in a chair that electrocutes you to death. it's not crime if the law demands it. You are coming up with some weird and irrelevant characteristics of organized crime..

Today, I've seen on the news talking about an Albanian builder that was Prickled (By prickled I mean the broomstick they fitted through his rectum up to his lungs.) by the Albanian Mafia here on Greece and more specifically, Crete.
I don't know what he must have done to deserve that kind of punishment. Maybe he charged more for his work or he might have looked a bit too close into the family business. All I know is that the guy's condition is considered seriously.

Well yeah we wouldn't want the doctors to be all sarcastic when assessing his condition. "Oh yeah he's TOTALLY gonna make it. hah."

These mobsters act like there's no one to control them (and that's probably cause there isn't), with no respect to anyone.

Well maybe thats the greek people's fault for being pussies and letting albanians kick them around. seriously, I knew 1 albanian kid in my life. He was a pussy, he always wore cardigan sweaters, had glasses, elvis-style pompadour, and hair all over his smelly ass body. How can they be threatening? Their country is tiny.

At the moment, even the waiter in my local cafeteria is packing. Note that packing is strictly forbidden.

wait what? packing what? his things to move? a pack of cigarettes? a bowl? fudge? Only one of those is illegal, and since the greeks invented anal sex I logically have to assume the waiter is packing a bowl. look, dude, don't be a d-bag, the waiter's not hurting anyone, he obviously needs to chill out because he's spooked by all these albanian mafia types wantonly sticking brooms up asses.

It seems like the hole world is falling apart!

the hole world fell apart millenia ago. we live in houses now bro, get with the times.

All I'm saying is something must be done to contain them or at least for our government to allow us (citizens) to carry a piece for self defense.

oooooh. it all makes sense now. you live in one of those countries. No problem, I know a Croatian that can hook you up with some AKs.
The Blackman is God

williamhfartz

williamhfartz
  • Banned
  • 72 posts
QUOTE (confrico @ May 20 2010, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blatant ron paul trolling?

Not even I trust Ron Paul. "Until you have been set free of the system they are still part of it and can become an agent at any time" -Morpheus. Though I cannot find any dirt on him. Same for Rand. It's not going to be a Ron Paul or Rand Paul who saves us. It will be us. It will be people like me informing the usual clueless citizen. Though 90% o f people know things are wrong, few know the extent of which America and other nations are compromised.

I cannot find the report at the moment of the mobster that got off robbing the bank. It was my sister who told me about it. Will make a note next time I speak with her on the phone to ask where she got the info from. I just never doubted it because of the other things that I happen to know. Here however is 1969 Jerome Daily vs First National Bank of Montgomery Minnesota. Also. Also proves "Federal Reserve Notes" are constitutionally illegal forms of trade. This is what the damn war was about in 1776 for Gods sake...
Also.

Yes organized crime exist today but not in the fashion it did of course. The real professionals with a purpose of fighting the system are gone. Organized crime today is anything but that. The real mob, the ones of soldier wielding Thompson's and honor, has been dead decades. I guess the Civil war was about black as well to most people, Sad how history is written. "The war was not about slavery, it was never my intention to free the slaves, it was a war in which private interest were seeking to divide the country for monetary purposes." -Abe Linc

Edited by williamhfartz, 20 May 2010 - 01:13 PM.

Meh rig:Asus z62F/Core 2 t2300/1g 533hrtz
Meh ak:GP 1975 w/this,tapco trigger,us spec barrel/receiver, 7.62x39
"I had to gain experience as I did not have a technical education." -Mikhail Kalashnikov
rekcahsc7331

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
Not even I trust Ron Paul. "Until you have been set free of the system they are still part of it and can become an agent at any time" -Morpheus. Though I cannot find any dirt on him. Same for Rand. It's not going to be a Ron Paul or Rand Paul who saves us. It will be us. It will be people like me informing the usual clueless citizen. Though 90% o f people know things are wrong, few know the extent of which America and other nations are compromised.

1.Maybe I am just an asshole but I really hate when people quote fictional characters
2.Personally I have many problems with both of Pauls, due ot their political standings, but thats not important
3.Stop being so god damn elitist and pulling % out of your ass.

I just never doubted it because of the other things that I happen to know. Here however is 1969 Jerome Daily vs First National Bank of Montgomery Minnesota. Also. Also proves "Federal Reserve Notes" are constitutionally illegal forms of trade.

A decision by justice of peace which was later over ruled by another higher court means that paper money is not real money? Right, I see your logic. Thats like saying "My brother-in-law told me that moon is made out of cheese, but NASA scientist says it is not. My Brother-in-Law must be right, better just ignore the scientist and his illogical ramblings".
Yes organized crime exist today but not in the fashion it did of course.

And what fashion was that? Organized crime is still a billion dollar world wide industry, and many people are murdered eatch year by gangsters.
The real professionals with a purpose of fighting the system are gone. Organized crime today is anything but that.

The real mob, the ones of soldier wielding Thompson's and honor, has been dead decades.

Oh what a load of bullshit.

My grandfather was a mason who worked every god damn day of his life till he was 70 years old, while raising 3 kids and multiple grandchildren. He was a hero. some god damn gangster who kills and tortures people, who is only "respected" because people are scared shitless of him and his gun, who robs people of their life savings is NOT a hero.

God damn Hollywood, see what you have done??

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Wow! What a load of total ignorance in this thread.

Organized crime is bigger than it ever was and isn't going to stop any time soon. People romanticize it, like so many things they know nothing about, up until they actually come across it in their own lives.

The sex slavery industry is absolutely massive and probably a lot of people here either don't know it exists or just forget because it doesn't affect them personally or because their more focused on saving the baby seals.

What about the chocolate industry in Africa and South America? That accounts for a large percentage of the worlds slaves also.

I only really have to walk down to the end of my road, where a bunch of shops and cafes are, to see the effects of it. Whenever the local Turkish gangs are on top, all the cafes and shops are run by Turkish people and serve Turkish products. Whenever the local Pakistani, Albanian or Polish gangs are, it goes back to one of them.

You probably have no idea about what takes place during these 'transitions', but, well, this is the internet I guess and everyone knows everything about everything.

TheBase

TheBase
  • Members
  • 1,342 posts
  • xfire:thewutangclan
QUOTE (Fin @ May 20 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My grandfather was a mason who worked every god damn day of his life till he was 70 years old, while raising 3 kids and multiple grandchildren. He was a hero.

Man... Yo grandfather ain't shit compared to my grandfather!

raiL.

raiL.
  • Members
  • 735 posts
  • xfire:the1kyle
  • Xbox / GFWL:rail2
I wouldnt necessarily consider thugs a part of organized crime, because they aren't as organized as one would think. I used to sell drugs at my highschool, and a few of my friends rep for some gangs. I've never had any involvement in mafia or cartel. Except when I bought really hard shit and I had to go through the cartel in my city.

The cartel in Mexico recently started attacking the Mexican army. There was one ambush where the cartel attacked with AK's and military grade hand grenades. The army suffered NO casualty's, and the cartel lost around 20 of their men. Around the border of Mexico they've been doing some seriously twisted stuff. The civilians have no one to turn to, they themselves can't rival the cartel AT ALL.

You want it to stop, but how exactly to you propose we reduce their operations?

I say (as far as the cartel is involved) we drop more money (not that Americans can afford more spending, but we do it anyway) into securing our borders. Not in the typical meaning of that statement (referring to the reduction of illegals) but an effort to at least cut the drugs brought across the border by 50%. They use tunnels, and even drive this junk across our borders. Their methods are limitless, but our security is very limited. By reducing the drug smuggling into the U.S. we cut their budgets, and thus their power. With less money, the government (hopefully) will become less corrupt.

But that's almost impossible to do. Thugs aren't a big worry, most get caught or killed. But the cartel is one of the most powerful organizations of crime around us here in the states.

In order to stop the mafia and all those buggers, we'd have to revolve around similar methods. All though this would be almost impossible, since the more we tighten or security for cargo shipments and stuff like that, it affects our trade. The longer we take processing stuff that comes over sea's, the more money we lose. Which isn't the hugest concern to me, but it significantly affects the chances of any legislature being passed to aid these efforts.

The stuffs harder then people would think to control :/. They run really rapid, and without fear.
After this battle we laugh at the thought, innocence "remorse" I scream for...

DarkTruth

DarkTruth
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:XL KaRnAgE
Organized-Crime has always been run by Zionists. Look into Meyer Lansky. He was the REAL "Chairman of the Board" of organized crime in America, and he was a rabid Zionist with close ties to Israel. He controlled the "Mafia involvement" in the assassination of Israel's enemy, JFK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users