Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Fallout New Vegas

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
I just did the quest about The cannibals in the ultra lux.

It was well buggy. After I finished the dinner, where I chose the option to use the fake meat and bring the guy out after the speech. All the doors in the dining room were still highlighted in red for bad karma and there were still people in the kitchen trying to kill me!

kmjnhb

kmjnhb
  • Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • xfire:kmjnhb
  • Interests:games, world history, mythology, religion and culture, anime, food.
  • Steam ID:Hallvardgn
  • Xbox / GFWL:BEER4Hallvard
yea, on my first playthrough I managed to bug that quest somehow so it couldn't be completed, very annoying... Not sure what I did or how it happened.

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
I managed it fine. I was disguised as a White Glove member though, that might have had something to do with it

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
QUOTE (Xayun @ Nov 3 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I managed it fine. I was disguised as a White Glove member though, that might have had something to do with it

No I had a disguise on the whole way though.

For whatever reason, disguises never seem to work for me. Like I'll walk into a gang area with full ganger gear on and I'll still get shot the shit out of.

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
Am I the only one that feels like Im always out leveled? All the speech options are always a few levels above me and all enemies in the main quests take far too many hits before finally going down.

Its not like Ive been avoiding quests ether. Every side quest I come across I normally complete before moving on to the next main quest.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Is why I saved often.

Save talk to some dude not have enough skill? Will a magazine boost it enough? Ect. Mentats all that jazz.

FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey
  • Members
  • 487 posts
  • xfire:vliegendehollander7
  • Xbox / GFWL:lmao
  • PSN:roflpop
  • Wii:lol
QUOTE (CartooN @ Nov 6 2010, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one that feels like Im always out leveled? All the speech options are always a few levels above me and all enemies in the main quests take far too many hits before finally going down.

Its not like Ive been avoiding quests ether. Every side quest I come across I normally complete before moving on to the next main quest.

This is why this game is very replayable. You can't really get all the unique dialogue in the first playthrough.

Billy...

Billy...
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Pee and Pooh
  • Steam ID:googlegaara818
  • Xbox / GFWL:GhostsFaceKira
QUOTE (FunkyMonkey @ Nov 6 2010, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is why this game is very replayable. You can't really get all the unique dialogue in the first playthrough.

I did. I made sure I didn't put points on anything but speech and got the speech perks first.

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Jun 14 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chill out faggot

FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey
  • Members
  • 487 posts
  • xfire:vliegendehollander7
  • Xbox / GFWL:lmao
  • PSN:roflpop
  • Wii:lol
Yes of course there's speech, but SPECIAL attributes and other skills can give you some unique dialogue options as well.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Thank god there's nothing worth taking apart from the Intense training perk for most of the game.

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
  • PSN:The_Con-Sept
I like the other perks on there like Command Presence and such. I also took the sniper one and well.. Me and Boone are unstoppable... ED-E is nothing more than my extra trunk... I am also happy to be able to have at least 2 companions. But I wonder what kind of DLC they will release for this game.... I hope this time they decide to do it something like GTA4 style with completely different stories... but without it feeling like more of the same....

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
What sucks balls is headshotting enemies like 6 or 7 times with a .44 and they lose like 4 bars of health. I have 100 on guns.
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Nov 8 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What sucks balls is headshotting enemies like 6 or 7 times with a .44 and they lose like 4 bars of health. I have 100 on guns.

Doesn't happen to me

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Nov 9 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Armored enemies?

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (Ineffable @ Nov 9 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Armored enemies?

Their heads are not armoured. It seems like as soon as i leave vats my accuracy goes down to 10%
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Nov 9 2010, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Happens to me, I think VATs is still ef'd. The "predicty thingy" will say that in three hits I will more than kill the guy and then when I do it I get about 2 bars per hit. I dunno whats up with it.

shunted

shunted
  • Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • xfire:360shunted
  • Steam ID:shunted
  • Xbox / GFWL:shunted
  • PSN:shunted
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
the .44 is bugged as shit use a sequioa instead

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
WHAT THE FUCK!?

I just went to helios one to finish up that power plant quest as I wasnt really a high enough level to take out the security when I first went there.

I went up to the top floor and the door that leads outside. All of a sudden I start hearing this horrible glitchy noise, like something got stuck in something.

Then a bunch of dogs start piling out the door and attacking me! They all have names, one was called colmilo. At first I thought they were that woman's who collects scrap but why would they be attacking me and why the hell were they at helios one?

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Just found out its a pretty common bug on the xbox version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users