Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The C-factor

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nitrozzy7

Nitrozzy7
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Games, (loud) Music. Racing, Movies, Photography, Judging, juggling.
  • PSN:Nitrozzy7
Hello there my fellow pwners,

I've just read a news article and I must say it made me laugh. I mean WTF?! China wants a Ferrari limo?! lol
What the hell are gonna drive in the future? The C-Factor makes me think about the future of the car industry. I mean, are things really going to change in favor of China or we'll be getting our own versions of cars?
This is how they'll be making ferraries in the future?
?lol?
Not that I can buy the damn thing but wtf?

Edited by Nitrozzy7, 28 April 2010 - 06:00 PM.

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, which is why engineers sometimes smell really bad.

~The proof is in the pudding!~

*Can you dig it?*

My GT Blog
Reading the message you're currently reading is pointless.

ị▀ị▀▀▀▀▀‾°‾▀▀▓████████████████████████████████▓▒░

TheNOOBIFIER

TheNOOBIFIER

SQUAD ONE - Squad Lead

• GA Private
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:www.mp5t.com
  • Steam ID:TheNoobifier
  • Gamer Army ID:3677
Don't laugh, It's probably faster than anything that GM or FORD makes..

www.mp5t.com
SIGNATURE-1.jpg
TheNOOBIFIER1337.png

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER. THEY CANNOT STOP CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

sorry, C&C generals quotes just popped in my head. in all honesty i think china will overtake america (lol ford/GM) and japan in the automobile industry very soon. i know their cars are shit atm (great wall... haven't read reviews or anything but im going by the fact that i've never seen one on road as of yet so don't rage lol) but their industries are growing very fast. it'll only be a matter of time before their domestic markets start pumping out decent quality cars. if that happens... all they need to do is change their country's brand image for the overseas market.

The_Zooloo_Master

The_Zooloo_Master
  • Members
  • 912 posts
  • xfire:thezooloomaster
  • Interests:Entertainment,____, watching pure pwnage, pwning noobs, philosophy.
This thread is two inches away from 4chan, and really should be in GD.

Anyway, most people are driving either Korean or Japanese cars today anyway, and China has had motor vehicle manufacturers for a while.

And all grammatical errors aside, what is: " I mean is things really going to change in favor of China" supposed to mean?
"If I continue with this shit I'm going to end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. Or all 3." -- Joby

Nitrozzy7

Nitrozzy7
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Games, (loud) Music. Racing, Movies, Photography, Judging, juggling.
QUOTE (The_Zooloo_Master @ Apr 27 2010, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And all grammatical errors aside, what is: " I mean is things really going to change in favor of China" supposed to mean?

It seems correct to me. Note that English isn't my native language.
Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, which is why engineers sometimes smell really bad.

*Can you dig it?*

My GT Blog

The_Zooloo_Master

The_Zooloo_Master
  • Members
  • 912 posts
  • xfire:thezooloomaster
  • Interests:Entertainment,____, watching pure pwnage, pwning noobs, philosophy.
QUOTE (Nitrozzy7 @ Apr 27 2010, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems correct to me. Note that English isn't my native language.

It should be "are things" not "is things"; very basic conjugation of the verb "to be".

But more to the point, what are you implying? That China has yet to emerge as a motorcar manufacturing powerhouse? Or do you think that demand will rise in China to the extent that automotive companies will begin to privilege their catering for the Asian market over Europe and America?

As far as luxury car manufacturers go, their clientèle is wealthy, so if China has many rich car enthusiasts, it's only natural that its market is booming. At any rate, it's an exclusive market that will influence a select number of people.
"If I continue with this shit I'm going to end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. Or all 3." -- Joby

Nitrozzy7

Nitrozzy7
  • Members
  • 31 posts
Thnx for correcting me.

QUOTE (The_Zooloo_Master @ Apr 28 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But more to the point, what are you implying? That China has yet to emerge as a motorcar manufacturing powerhouse? Or do you think that demand will rise in China to the extent that automotive companies will begin to privilege their catering for the Asian market over Europe and America?

The second one but not in a serious way. I'm just saying.

Edited by Nitrozzy7, 28 April 2010 - 05:59 PM.

*Can you dig it?*

My GT Blog

a1its

a1its
  • Members
  • 389 posts
I build for china

williamhfartz

williamhfartz
  • Banned
  • 72 posts
I will drive my VR6 forever. Will always fix and never sell. mk3 for life.

Edited by williamhfartz, 19 May 2010 - 04:33 PM.

Meh rig:Asus z62F/Core 2 t2300/1g 533hrtz
Meh ak:GP 1975 w/this,tapco trigger,us spec barrel/receiver, 7.62x39
"I had to gain experience as I did not have a technical education." -Mikhail Kalashnikov
rekcahsc7331

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users