Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Episode 7 - Losing To A N00b

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 705 posts
  • Steam ID:Seantbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Seantbh
Enjoyed this one a lot. I honestly couldn't watch when Tyrel tried to pick up the chick though! What a jerk. icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Apr 25 2010, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought there was something special about this episode. Not sure what, but it stuck out a lot more then the others.

I've got to agree. I don't really know what it is, but when the credits started rolling, I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about how much I enjoyed it. Rather weird tbh!

Edited by Sean, 25 April 2010 - 10:23 PM.

Pistolwhip

Pistolwhip
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pistolwhip00
This episode was lacking Doug, but the manager completely made up for that. I'm going to say so far this episode was probably Top 3 from the Tv series. I'm still iffy about Tyrell but his storyline did give me some laughs this time. But I have to agree though with whoever said that losing by hacks isn't as good of a resolution than Jeremy realizing even he can improve himself. Even Pro's lose sometimes.

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
Sometimes on Hawx i feel like crying when i get shot down by All Aspect Missles... I can relate to this game, i mean episode.

Teh_BoSS

Teh_BoSS
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Hey,

I'm from Australia and have so far followed the Pure Pwnage Teh TV Show on YouTube.

This is the only episode that I haven't been able to watch on YouTube and I can't watch it on Showcase.ca because of region restrictions.

Can anyone give me a link to watch/download it?

Teh_Bo$$

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
Patience. Or just don't be a pirate D : <

So yeah this was a great episode.

Edited by BertL, 26 April 2010 - 10:31 AM.

Spread the Love!
POO

phil2d

phil2d
  • Members
  • 1 posts
haha i cant believe billy mitchell was in this ep. i guess it only makes sense that hes around other pros that pwn...amazing episode

im currently training on MAME(Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) to get the technique down for when i come across/buy a real donkey kong machine. im planning to bring the DK title to canada in the future!

anyone have a canadian flag tie i can borrow?

my current high score is 758,500(12th) on MAME, though ive only been playing since late december 09. i have real verified scores on twin galaxies(check out my sig). ive chatted with the current DK champ hank chien a few times and this is the same way he started.

CANADA #1

PP = BEST SHOW ON TV!!!1

Edited by phil2d, 26 April 2010 - 10:55 AM.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/index.aspx?c=22&p=53340

Xander756

Xander756
  • Members
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2
This was the first good episode of the TV Series in my opinion. Hopefully this puts them back on the funny path.

Bl!ndf!re

Bl!ndf!re
  • Members
  • 1,217 posts
  • xfire:tehlickerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
great episode.

And I'm glad there was very little doug, he's a great character, but its been pretty focused on him lately

QUOTE (Husky @ Mar 31 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A couple of Mutas softened up to the red, a couple of other Mutas softened up to the black, cause they're dead.

QUOTE (slartibartfast of earth @ Sep 28 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ps my disablity in my hands makes my typing crap sry

QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Mar 31 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd hit it tbh. Especially if it's dead.

Me0w

Me0w
  • Members
  • 78 posts
oh god i lol'd at this episode

riu1337

riu1337
  • Members
  • 276 posts
  • xfire:riuk27
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mortav
Can someone put the episode up on youtube?
Been dying to see it.
Vita Mortuus

Nerd_Rage

Nerd_Rage
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Psychology, chocolate, Philosophy, Physics, Meditation, Yoga, Environmentalism, Video Games, Societal change, having teh fun, embracing alternative states of consciousness, laughing, intertubes, photography, gardening, food, cooking, baking, eating, smelling, tasting, touching, loving, living....
Episode was good. I especially enjoyed the grocery store scene (star wars) and Jeremy's manifestation of noob-dom.

I honestly didn't know about Billy Mitchell before seeing the blog dealy b4 the ep. aired (and that makes me mega-noob + a million, right? I know.) So, I became somewhat more informed by watching 'The king of kong'... and that guy seems like a huge douche bag. Also, the hair is NOT charming. Funny cameo lines tho.

icon_smile.gif

EDIT : Sometimes ones great thinking is best expressed with the assistance of great classical music.

Edited by Nerd_Rage, 02 May 2010 - 08:15 PM.

Nerd_Rage

embrace the shadpw.
<3

Druadan

Druadan
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Druadan
No masterer, no dice.

This is not purepwnage.

Bung

Bung
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Hey PP crew,

Another great episode, I just wanted to show my support icon_smile.gif

I would like to thank the writers for incorporating the "business has improved 15%" nod about injecting a girl that is way too hot for the story into the show. This goes along with things like the movie references, please continue these types of introspective and self-aware type things because it makes my brain happy. I like to believe the majority of people who watch this show are pound for pound more intelligent than people watching FOX icon_smile.gif

Keep it up
Bung

Edited by Bung, 28 April 2010 - 03:48 AM.

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
Another great episode! Keep up the good work guys. Was great ahving the walk and talk section.

Compton_Ass_Terry

Compton_Ass_Terry
  • Members
  • 46 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3723
What is it with people asking for links?

Go find the episode yourself. It's really not that hard.

There is this thing called google, it totally lets you search for stuffs on teh interwebs. I kno rite? It's teh furtures.

Great episode, I'm sad there's only one episode left. I really hope that they don't take forever announcing what will be happening with the TV show. We all know it takes over 9 thousand years for us to get updates.

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
To all viewers of this episode,

I thought it was decent enough, but unfortunately, as is the case with most of this season, it feels like a lot of the bits are recycled.

Have a great day!

Subtracting

Subtracting
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • Steam ID:kraisepwnsu
October is fucking hot.
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 2.2Ghz @ 2.5Ghz
3584MB DDR
EVGA 9800GT 1024MB
Thermaltake 430 Watt
Zalman CNPS9500A 92mm Full Copper
Seagate 16MB Cache 7200RPM 500 Gigabyte
Western Digital 8MB Cache 5200RPM 200 Gigabyte
Z-2300 Logitech 2.1
LG 19" Inch 2ms
G9 Logitech Mouse
Saitek Eclipse 2
Sennheiser HD 201

frehas

frehas
  • Members
  • 209 posts
QUOTE (Subtracting @ Apr 29 2010, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
October is fucking hot.

Hmm. I was going to link you to a thread dedicated to October/Melanie and how hot/beautiful/sexy/gorgeous/attractive/otherdescribingwordsthatmeansamething she is but I can't find one.
There's one for Danielle Kind (Julie), but no Melanie Scrofano?

Am I the only one shocked by this discovery?

EDIT

Edited by frehas, 29 April 2010 - 06:40 AM.

QUOTE (Osama Bin Laden @ Sept 11 2001, 11:12 AM)
Sorry!

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (frehas @ Apr 29 2010, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm. I was going to link you to a thread dedicated to October/Melanie and how hot/beautiful/sexy/gorgeous/attractive/otherdescribingwordsthatmeansamething she is but I can't find one.
There's one for Danielle Kind (Julie), but no Melanie Scrofano?

Am I the only one shocked by this discovery?

EDIT

The thread exists. It's in my pants.

After rewatching again, I think I'm gonna have to put this episode up to my #1 slot, just ahead of Episode 3. They're both episodes I can watch repeatedly, but hey... Femme Fetale gets a name drop? Epic.
Where be my name drop at? Even accidentally... icon_sad.gif

Edited by Original Sin, 29 April 2010 - 07:53 AM.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Xander756

Xander756
  • Members
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2
QUOTE (Druadan @ Apr 27 2010, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No masterer, no dice.

This is not purepwnage.

Yeah I really don't know why they aren't going with teh_masterer and the whole micro battle storylines anymore. It would be like if Star Wars didn't have the force in it but was just about Anakin's daily life or something. That wouldn't be Star Wars!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users