Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ufc Undisputed 2010

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7

Here's some links to let everyone see how good this is will be.

Exhibition Match.

Create a fighter.

Moves and fight styles.

These are just a few parts showing how good this game will be when it's released.

I really enjoyed 2009, an this looks like it's leagues and leagues better then 2009. I think it'll be fan fucking tastic.

Lets hear your thoughts.

Comes out May 25th in NA, 28th in the EU and 27th in Aus

Edited by Sir Kyle Aziz, 19 April 2010 - 05:16 PM.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:Ive been playing games before I could barley talk , I love playing all sports, and have been a mixed martial artist for almost over 2 years.
  • Steam ID:j_sunnner_1
I'm so happy they are going to fix up the clinch game, it was one of the biggest things I hated in the last game. I heard the demo comes out pretty soon now, with four fighters, shogun, rampage, rashad and machida.

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
Going to rock all sorts of ass
Can't wait to create a karate/judo dude

Destructor

Destructor
  • Members
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Video Gaming (PC mostly, also arcade shmups)<br />Chess<br />Linux/computers<br />Sci-fi (Dune, Star Wars, whatever)<br />Martial Arts<br />Philosophy
  • Steam ID:Destruct0r
  • PSN:kracine
  • Wii:5323779916910511
I just hope they fix the lag online so it's actually remotely playable. Would also be nice if they fixed the groundwork a little so it takes more skill. In 09 it took a bit of timing to do reversals, but that was basically the only good way to defend when you're on the bottom. I'd like to see the ground game take a bit more strategy and skill.

Although they get props for adding the gogoplata and other fantastic submissions. If the reverse-omoplata is in it, I'll be sold.
Current blog entry: The Future of Gaming According to Bobby Kotick
You are Likely to be Eaten by a Grue

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:Ive been playing games before I could barley talk , I love playing all sports, and have been a mixed martial artist for almost over 2 years.
QUOTE (Destructor @ Apr 19 2010, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope they fix the lag online so it's actually remotely playable. Would also be nice if they fixed the groundwork a little so it takes more skill. In 09 it took a bit of timing to do reversals, but that was basically the only good way to defend when you're on the bottom. I'd like to see the ground game take a bit more strategy and skill.

Although they get props for adding the gogoplata and other fantastic submissions. If the reverse-omoplata is in it, I'll be sold.

I love how you can now see the joint being manipulated, way better then the static state it was in the last game.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
So is most of this game going to be rolling on the floor tugging on each others legs?
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
It's basically the western version of a hentai game.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
2009 was fun as hell, it had a lot of flaws but it was still fun. I probably won't be getting this on release though.

Destructor

Destructor
  • Members
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Video Gaming (PC mostly, also arcade shmups)<br />Chess<br />Linux/computers<br />Sci-fi (Dune, Star Wars, whatever)<br />Martial Arts<br />Philosophy
  • Steam ID:Destruct0r
  • PSN:kracine
  • Wii:5323779916910511
QUOTE (Jaedong @ Apr 20 2010, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is most of this game going to be rolling on the floor tugging on each others legs?

QUOTE (Shark @ Apr 20 2010, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's basically the western version of a hentai game.

HURR HURR JIU-JITSU LOOKS LIKE GAY SEX GUYS!

Grow up.
Current blog entry: The Future of Gaming According to Bobby Kotick
You are Likely to be Eaten by a Grue

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
QUOTE (Destructor @ Apr 21 2010, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HURR HURR JIU-JITSU LOOKS LIKE GAY SEX GUYS!

Grow up.

I got nothing against UFC, I watch it sometimes.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts

New video came up, interesting.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
I'm still on the fence with this game. I'm not going to purchase it without borrowing it from someone first.

All of the fighters felt the same in '09, and the career was a bit of a joke. I must've fought Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir and Andrei Arlovski at least 5 times each. Hopefully for '10 they include some kind of random character generator for opponents in later years. If you stayed Champion in any 1 division in '09, you fought the same 3-5 guys for the last 20 fights.

Starting out in the "minors" for '10, though? Seems promising...

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ Apr 24 2010, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still on the fence with this game. I'm not going to purchase it without borrowing it from someone first.

All of the fighters felt the same in '09, and the career was a bit of a joke. I must've fought Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir and Andrei Arlovski at least 5 times each. Hopefully for '10 they include some kind of random character generator for opponents in later years. If you stayed Champion in any 1 division in '09, you fought the same 3-5 guys for the last 20 fights.

Well did you look at the "move aquisition" video? There seems to be dozens of dozens of stances and there isn't the cookie cutter "boxer judo" or "Muay thai jui jitsu" things anymore so each character will have different moves. It's going to be a very very good game imo.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ Apr 24 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah man, like kyle said watch the videos, they seemed to have covered the stances from the upright forest griffin, to machidas karate stance to keith Jardines awkward low I always get knocked out unorthidox stance.

Edited by حشّاشين Ghost, 25 April 2010 - 03:36 PM.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
I read there's a secret move for Forrest Griffin. It's hard to do but when you do it, he runs out of the ring really fast.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
QUOTE (Shark @ Apr 25 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read there's a secret move for Forrest Griffin. It's hard to do but when you do it, he runs out of the ring really fast.

Hater.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
QUOTE (Shark @ Apr 25 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh no you didn't!

Rumurs that the demo is out sometime this week.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
I didn't get into this until last month when I saw it in games on demand and bought 2009. I want 2010, but there's so many other games coming out next month icon_sad.gif
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
I hope the demo DOES come out soon now.

Huge gameplay video, frank mir is there too!
http://www.gamespot....g=topslot;img;2

Edited by حشّاشين Ghost, 27 April 2010 - 10:33 PM.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
QUOTE (حشّا @ Apr 27 2010, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope the demo DOES come out soon now.

Huge gameplay video, frank mir is there too!
http://www.gamespot....g=topslot;img;2

They said on the 29th, otherwise in a week from the 29th.

Just gotta make an account or something on THQ's site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users