Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Episode 6 - The Day The Lan Center Stood Still

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

Fuzzle

Fuzzle
  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • Interests:Words are just a big bunch of letters,... so wtf
  • Xbox / GFWL:A
  • PSN:H
  • Wii:B
Fps doug just doesn´t seem like fps dough anymore. He is TOO hyper active, especially in this episode. Im trying so hard to laugh to the humour on the tv series but, it doesnt hit me icon_sad.gif. Lets all hope the crew fix the tv series! ^^. Gogo!!

serial_

serial_
  • Members
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Computers, teh Interweb...<br /><br />...and...<br /><br />...The_Duchess.
<3 doug. But yeah, his character has become a little too 12-yr old. That's all it really is. Doug was always like an adolescent in his mind, now he's pre-pubescent.

Either way I love the show. Re-watching the web series, I realised that it started out painful as well (c'mon, jeremy's speech through the first 3 eps is a more than a little annoying, and i'm a fucking jeremy fanboy, as in hardon for jeremy fanboy kind of fanboy). It grew some fabulous legs, and I think that the TV series has the same opportunity. They're starting out a lot the same. Disconnected episodes that allow you to enjoy the characters and i'm sure they'll transition into a storyline mode later. It seems like every time the boys start a new project (Season 1 vs Season 2 vs TV series) they kind of start fresh and reinvent the show. While it may piss you off, it keeps shit from getting stale.

I like October, I think her slushie-bike-sniper attack was the best moment of the season (with the possible rivalry being the xbox game > cheerios > red bull gulp > can crush > misframed doorbell sideways-eye-look). THAT'S WHAT YOU GET STEVE! YOU NINJA FUCK!

I like the new show, I revere the old show, I just hope Showcase allows them to finish/release the final ep of the web series. I understand Troy's death halted that, but I'd like to wrap up the internet series so that I can buy my season 2 DVDs and support the show.

I will always rue that I missed my chance to attend a PP release party.

I'll stop QQ'ing and fanboying out now.

TV show is something I look forward to every week, 'nuff said.
Blog of Epic Amazing Randomness: http://www.epic-blog.com

I defeat, in a humilating manner, those who are inexperienced at the games that I play.

rabbeseking

rabbeseking
  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:AtomicReligion
QUOTE (Fuzzle @ Apr 23 2010, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fps dough

BLaZinG FurY

BLaZinG FurY
  • GA Private
  • 348 posts
  • xfire:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Interests:My friends.<br />My games.<br />My music.<br />My band.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />...and Laser tag...that's always important :]
  • Steam ID:MLG_BLaZinG_FurY
  • Xbox / GFWL:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Gamer Army ID:3815
QUOTE (rabbeseking @ Apr 23 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Internet points..
give them to this man...
QUOTE (OctoberPPTV @ Mar 13 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And erm, Blazing Fury. I think I love you.

LightningMunk

LightningMunk
  • GA Private
  • 508 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4108
I don't know if anyone else caught this, but I was just watching this episode again, and I realized the scene where they show it all messed up with toilet paper and such, it says "14 hr without video games"...and it's still light out. That would mean when they first started going with games it would had been the earliest at 5-6 in the morning lol, which I highly doubt Jeremy would be doing.

...either that or Canada's sun is up all day pp_smiley11.gif haha
Jeremy: Turns out, they don't care if a guy plays games...they only care that he pwns...

BLaZinG FurY

BLaZinG FurY
  • GA Private
  • 348 posts
  • xfire:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Interests:My friends.<br />My games.<br />My music.<br />My band.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />...and Laser tag...that's always important :]
  • Steam ID:MLG_BLaZinG_FurY
  • Xbox / GFWL:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Gamer Army ID:3815
wow nice catch brah
QUOTE (OctoberPPTV @ Mar 13 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And erm, Blazing Fury. I think I love you.

toofeht

toofeht
  • Members
  • 1 posts
anyone know the song simon was singing in this episode? wondering if its an actual song he's singing or something made up for this episode

Edited by toofeht, 19 May 2010 - 07:34 PM.

xtremecheese

xtremecheese
  • Members
  • 16 posts
I love dougs character in the tv show ALOT more . I just can't stop laughing everytime he's on screen. everything he does, is just hilarious. and all his dream sequences are so badass.

Degoth

Degoth
  • Members
  • 10 posts
At 16:54 when Jeremy and Doug are busted by the judge, Jeremy imitates some kind of move to dissapear.
Does he imitate a move from some game? It looks familiar.

-_+Du3ky+_-

-_+Du3ky+_-
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Pwning n00bs
What was the metal song banana.gif playing when they light the street on fire with a flare and oil?
Thanks in advace

Dantoshou

Dantoshou
  • GA Private
  • 20 posts
  • xfire:Dansharpe
  • Interests:Lots!
  • Steam ID:Dantoshou
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dantoshou
  • Gamer Army ID:4073
  • Company:Gamma
what game are they playing at 10:20?!