Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old Habits

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SithHappens

SithHappens
  • GA Private
  • 100 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3962
So I just watched season 2 episode 1 - Old Habits again (always liked this episode) and realized jeremy playing the new C&C and being so happy with it basically mirrors me and Bad Company 2.

Anyone else feel this way? I played bf2 for almost 3 years, and saw the trend of there being a ton of servers, to hardly any (cept for a bunch of 24/7 strike at karkand and shit) as well as overall player base dropping considerably and friends leaving the game.

Then Bad Company 2 came out, and it's like old times! Tons of servers, people to play with, updated graphics/gameplay, and patching too. It's great to know a new game can replace that void that left your heart cold and lonely pp_smiley2.gif

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
Damn right it's like old times. I started scrimming BC2 with my old BF2 team. Feels good man.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Yep! and luckly the game doesn't suffer from major imbalances.. mainly due to no jets.. haha. They really just need to tone down a few guns, rockets and n00btubes and the game is set. icon_smile.gif

I loved BF2, definitely one of the finest games to ever come out on PC, but BC2 is now here and it's fun as all hell.. and yes I have started playing it with my friends that I have when we first started gaming from BFV/BF2.

teh_HyDr0iD

teh_HyDr0iD
  • Members
  • 343 posts
  • xfire:vaughnlesterinoz
  • Steam ID:teh_HyDr0iD
I love BFBC2. My system struggles a little with it so its really tempting me to upgrade (but I can't really because I have no money for it) but I love it. Although with the last patch I keep getting disconnected all the time. Quite often I will get disconnected twice in a single match.

Intel Core i7 870 | Corsair H50 Watercooler | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz
Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy GTX 460 768MB SLI | OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD RAID-0 | Corsair HX850W PSU | Samsung Blu-Ray

Patchy

Patchy
  • Members
  • 551 posts
  • Steam ID:Kilo November
I'm definitely going to be picking up BC2 after this semester ends, I just have a random question for you guys.

Punk buster?
I'm right behind you, Mr. Denton.

SithHappens

SithHappens
  • GA Private
  • 100 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3962
I have yet to see a server that uses punkbuster since pb is a piece of shit and everyone knows it.

And come on.. we all know it wouldn't be bf2 reskinned if there wasn't random crashes to desktop and disconnects >.>

*cough* no srsly they should fix that shit, that's my one negative mark on bc2. But it hasn't been so bad that I stop playing or anything, they just happen once in awhile for me.

Patchy

Patchy
  • Members
  • 551 posts
  • Steam ID:Kilo November
QUOTE (SithHappens @ Apr 8 2010, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have yet to see a server that uses punkbuster since pb is a piece of shit and everyone knows it.

Highlight of my day. Fuck yeah!
I'm right behind you, Mr. Denton.

Jimmy Rabbitte

Jimmy Rabbitte
  • GA Private
  • 1,639 posts
  • Steam ID:100sph
  • Gamer Army ID:3335
  • Company:Delta
QUOTE (ThE_MarD @ Apr 7 2010, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BFV

I miss BFV so much man. BF2 was cool but damn, If they had BFV with the same engine as BC2 I would be a happy camper
The Blackman is God

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
It might feel like old times again for me when BF1943 comes out on PC ...

Sir_Slik

Sir_Slik
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts
I miss when planetside had a population. No game currently can fill planetside's shoes remotely. It's still around... population is so low now though, pop locks are a myth. Hopefully SOE doesn't screw up planetside 2 like they did #1.
The lunacy of today is the genius of tomorrow.

R.I.P. Troy <3

Neeros

Neeros
  • GA Corporal
  • 917 posts
  • xfire:neeros
  • Steam ID:anthony_waka
  • Gamer Army ID:282
  • Company:Echo
No jets??? bah I loved dog fighting.

Kyle needs moar boots cause he didn't suck the big guy enough

neeros.png