Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Story Of My Life: Part 2, Episode 3.

* * * - - 6 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
Okay, shit just got serious Crap, I think I may need some help.

If you don't know the back story, let me quickly sum it up: my girlfriend and I broke up after 3 years of dating because she slept with some other guy in Vegas, and I slept with her sister. Yeah, story of my life. Lately, however, I've been feeling something else more than just sadness, I'm feeling anger, frustration. When I'm not waiting for sweet blissful death to come, it seems I change into someone else. Its episodic though, it comes and goes. Here's what I mean:

Lately I've been getting a thrill out of getting into fights. I've gone out of my way several times to provoke someone enough to get into a fight with me. I don't know why, maybe Ghost can help me out on this one, but the sight of his/my own blood, just gives me the same rush a junkie gets when he shoots up. Seeing the fire in their eyes, the hatred burning, it gets me off. During these times, I've become more irate and more violent, but then I sort of come down from it.

Yesterday, after some "heavy drinking", a bunch of friends and mine went causing ruckus around our city, you know, loitering in a non loitering zone. Not sure how, but we ended up near my girlfriend's place. At this point it was pretty late at night. I stumbled out of the car onto the parking lot next to the apartment building she lives in, and I found her car. I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking, but my mind was racing, and I went back to my friend's care, pulled out that thing you use to lock up the steering wheel, and then proceeded to beat the shit out of the car. Head and tail lights smashed, side view mirrors were wrecked, the passenger door had a huge dent. Obviously the alarm went off, but I kept hitting it regardless. Eventually a security guard who's in charge of patrolling the area started yelling at me to come over where he was, but I ran back to the car, got in, told my friends to floor it, and we sped off with the guy still chasing at us. I couldn't help but to laugh in the car, the experience made me feel so alive, I vented out all that frustration indirectly on her.

Today, the morning after, I'm still trying to process what happened. Half of me wants to see her face when she sees her car, the other half wants me to go back and apologize. Honestly, I don't know what to do, and I fear this is getting worse. I think next time I might want to destroy someone instead of something. If I continue with this shit I'm going to end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. Or all 3.

So I come to you guys, I need help. People have already suggested I try therapy/go see a professional, but I want some other opinions. If it does boil down to that, I will. The reason I come to you guys for help is because you guys have immensely helped me in the past, and I'm sure, placing yourself in the situation, you would want to help out.

inb4 personal story/this isn't a blog.

Thank you, I love you all, and I'm so sorry.
-Joby
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SurprisedPlanet
Look at yourself, your a fucking alcoholic.

Man that felt good to see what that felt like saying to someone, and not someone saying it to me on the forums.

But seriously, why the fuck did you sleep with her sister?
QUOTE (Tree_ @ May 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jamie, just go smoke some crack; you'll feel better.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
This belongs in GD dude.

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
Ok considering I've been in a fucked up situation similarish to this I would think I'd be able to give the best advice, but I can't.
I can see why everyone ripped the shit out of me, because like you, its fucking stupid.

Don't drink.
Get over her.
You deserve it in some sort of way.
Sort it the fuck out.

It all applies to your situation and the one I had.

Only difference is, people will probably give you more sympathy because your more well known around the forums, even though your story is more your own fault than anyone elses.

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
Grawr, let me put on my serious face. /seriousface

I don't really know your girlfriend so I don't really know her reaction to things, but from what I've read, she cheated on you firist. And hypothetically speaking, if I would ever cheat on my girlfriend, she could stab me in the heart and eat my corpse up and I would be able to understand her behaviour. I don't know if your girlfriend got mad when she found out you had sex with her sister. Well, she probably did, but I wonder if she actually understands that your actions are only a reaction to her own infidelity.

I think she's the only one to be blame for it, in your position I wouldn't have this sort of behaviour, but I'm not saying that the way you're acting is a necessarily wrong, if this whole adrenaline rush you get from doing these things is the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself, then go for it. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but she's probably going to guess you're the one who smashed her car, especially if there's nothing stolen in it. Make decision on what will make you feel more at peace. If you do apologize though, make sure it's not some stupid "I'm sorry I broke your car" I'm pretty sure there's much more you would want to tell her, since you obviously haven't gotten over her yet.

/endseriousface

Edited by PwnDaddy123, 27 March 2010 - 01:17 PM.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

The Colonel

The Colonel

The Ghost of Christmas Past

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Mar 27 2010, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she's the only one to be blame for it, in your position I wouldn't have this sort of behaviour, but I'm not saying that the way you're acting is a necessarily wrong, if this whole adrenaline rush you get from doing these things is the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself, then go for it.

Doing it in a non-controlled setting = bad advice.
And like that, he was gone.

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
It is his fault the way he acted, not hers. Its not his fault she cheated on him, but sleeping with her sister is move than evening 'the score,' so to speak.

I wanna give him sympathy for her cheating on him, but smashing up her car and starting fights for no reason is OTT.

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
I think your biggest worry at this point is not going to jail. If the security guard got a good look at you, and describes you to your ex, it could mean GG for you. I'd recommend damage control, but I don't think it'd help much after all that's happened.

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
I would love to give you some solid advice Joby, but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how you must feel.

I can't put myself in your shoes, because what happened to you has never occurred in my life yet.

I hope for the best brah, and try to think of the consequences of your actions. You don't want to be wasting your life in jail because of this!

The Colonel

The Colonel

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
QUOTE (Jengerer @ Mar 27 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think your biggest worry at this point is not going to jail. If the security guard got a good look at you, and describes you to your ex, it could mean GG for you. I'd recommend damage control, but I don't think it'd help much after all that's happened.

Another reason for my suggestion, keeps you out of trouble.

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 27 2010, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another reason for my suggestion, keeps you out of trouble.

What suggestion? I only see your reply to PwnDaddy in this thread.

The Colonel

The Colonel

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
QUOTE (Jengerer @ Mar 27 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What suggestion? I only see your reply to PwnDaddy in this thread.

I told Joby it, but I don't know if he wants me to post it on here.

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 27 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I told Joby it, but I don't know if he wants me to post it on here.

Go ahead, I guess my best bet is to be shipped off to 'Nam
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

Rob`

Rob`
  • Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • xfire:noobnoobnoob1337
Ok firstly if it's gotten to the point where you're smashing up her car then you probably do need a psychologist.

QUOTE (Joby @ Mar 27 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Half of me wants to see her face when she sees her car, the other half wants me to go back and apologize.

She might not take it too well but I think you probably should. You seriously need to get over her and my limited understanding of the human mind is telling me this would help with that. That and even if she cheated first you got your revenge with the whole sister thing so you kind of owe her an apology.

Edited by Rob`, 27 March 2010 - 01:53 PM.

Perhaps if this signature is witty enough, someone will finally love me.

-CoMMie-

-CoMMie-
  • GA Corporal
  • 536 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4062
  • Company:Echo
Dude, just get a new gf - it's the best medicine to these situations. But it looks like you're now going to get a new gf in jail... his name will be Toby

I was in a similar situation and I drank a lot - I didn't beat the shit out of cars, but I did get in fights. I tried to throw someone off my balcony, I stopped drinking so much after that and got a gf.
Good Night Sweet Prince.
22 August 2005 - 23 July 2010 -
11 Oct 2010 - ?

The Colonel

The Colonel

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
QUOTE (Joby @ Mar 27 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go ahead, I guess my best bet is to be shipped off to 'Nam

icon_razz.gif I suggested he join the National Guard because: He'll get to release his anger in a safe environment monthly, it removes him from the situation at the worst time for it (summer), he gets paid, it'll cut down massively on any college costs, he can get $2000 for friends that join (although I think that only applies per state), and a bunch of other benefits.

-CoMMie-

-CoMMie-
  • GA Corporal
  • 536 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4062
  • Company:Echo
QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 27 2010, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
icon_razz.gif I suggested he join the National Guard

you would...
Good Night Sweet Prince.
22 August 2005 - 23 July 2010 -
11 Oct 2010 - ?

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
QUOTE (-CoMMie- @ Mar 27 2010, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would...

Here we go again.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:Ive been playing games before I could barley talk , I love playing all sports, and have been a mixed martial artist for almost over 2 years.
  • Steam ID:j_sunnner_1
Joby, I had a similar experience recently I can type out what I did and what happened... just after I shower because I just came back from the gym.. and I bet you don't want me to tell you when I'm sweaty.

brb shower

Edited by حشّاشين Ghost, 27 March 2010 - 02:22 PM.

The Colonel

The Colonel

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
Ghost, you are such a tease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users