Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Episode 3 - Girls

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

teh_blintz0r

teh_blintz0r
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:pwning, h4x, 1337ness
Oh great, a new T-Bag.

Swell.

In5aNo

In5aNo
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSN:inSaNo9000
hey ppl i'm new to teh site but i have seen all teh web series eps and now i follow teh tv show. so far its been pretty funny but now were 3 eps in and still no dave, wtf is up with dat?

Digital Oxide

Digital Oxide
  • GA Corporal
  • 204 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:266
So freaking hilarious, thank you!

The_Zooloo_Master

The_Zooloo_Master
  • Members
  • 912 posts
  • xfire:thezooloomaster
  • Interests:Entertainment,____, watching pure pwnage, pwning noobs, philosophy.
The one thing that is still missing (apart from the lack of plot, long term continuity, etc.):

Community interaction.
"If I continue with this shit I'm going to end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. Or all 3." -- Joby

TheSlyEagle

TheSlyEagle
  • Members
  • 32 posts
QUOTE (The_Zooloo_Master @ Mar 27 2010, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one thing that is still missing (apart from the lack of plot, long term continuity, etc.):

Community interaction.

Sadly, the community is not what it once was. It has dwindled down to a very narrow point.

Hopefully it'll slowly rise back up to what it use to be once more of the episodes air. However, who knows.
"The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim." - Zidane

Yes. My upload does suck.

BlindSniper2k10

BlindSniper2k10
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Living in the US Sucks pp_smiley10.gif

BoomOpSid

BoomOpSid
  • Members
  • 12 posts
To be honest, I LOVE Pure Pwnage. I was also hoping the TV show was gonna play off of the web series.

But I guess it's a different universe, which is understandable given the Showcase thing.

I just hope if Episode 19 comes out, it gives an epic send off for everyone. Dahwei, Miranda Plant, and especially Troy Dixon.

I've seen the interview with Jarett and Geoff, I know what it's like to be in their position.

The original was awesome. It was the closest thing I know that's a "by us, for us" kind of thing. What I mean by that is that it was just them making it. They funded it, they did it all themselves. If that wasn't the dream is, I don't know what is. My favorite part about it all was that it was all them. Pure them.

I recall their stance on the old media industry (TV), and it must have taken a lot to make a compromise with Showcase.

The new series is pretty good as well. People just need to let go of the original, which won't come easy without a L337 Pure Pwnage closure. The new series is still them, just a little bit of Showcase too.

If I had the funding, I would just give the guys the money and have them do whatever the hell they wanted with the show. But I'm poor. So we just gotta believe.

Don't. Stop. Believin.

Edited by BoomOpSid, 27 March 2010 - 04:20 PM.

Cannabis is a flower. Not the devil.

DooMZie

DooMZie
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • xfire:doomzie
  • Interests:Games, Counter-Strike source, Pure Pwnage, Computers, Skateboarding,Friends,Forums,Movies,Videos,Music,Weekends
  • Steam ID:new1003
  • Xbox / GFWL:Death Defender
I enjoyed this episode very much. Made me laugh plenty of times. Doug was super funny as usual and Jeremy totally pwned it in this one. Good ep guys

(Of course its nothing like the web series and the new T-bag seems kind of weird like everyone else who is a replacement . )
"Wow DooMZie has asian like reflexes"- A fellow CSS player

bungle02uk

bungle02uk
  • Members
  • 3 posts
it gets better and better each episode icon_smile.gif

mettyman

mettyman
  • Members
  • 18 posts
hahahah cant stop lauging at dougs constant "KAPAAUUUW YIIIIIIA! VITAMINS!" ahahahahhahaha that shit is teh shit
The guy in my avatar is actually me.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
This was defiantly the best episode so far from the TV season, constantly laughing throughout the whole thing icon_razz.gif when Doug was dancing in the club was funny, when everyone joined in icon_razz.gif And Jeremy constantly seeing and dancing was awesome icon_razz.gif

Z3R0B4NG

Z3R0B4NG
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Z3R0B4NG
...new T-Bag? REALY?

not cool!!!
especially with how & why the Webseries ended :-/

plz just DONT.

otherwise the first 3 eps were ok, feels like something is missing though.

Well at least you are rushing through the Story of the Webseries to bring the TV folks up to date,
i'll stick arround to see what you guys come up with after that.

rugmonkey

rugmonkey
  • Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • xfire:rugmonkey
PM of a working proxy or upload?
Rugmonkey
Crap IT HR
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
"Starcraft is one of man's greatest inventions. It's somewhere between penicillin and the flushing toilet"-Tasteless

Sad Face

Sad Face
  • GA Private
  • 14 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4437
QUOTE (TraptPatriot @ Mar 27 2010, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. I see this as a "starting over" type of thing.

Does anyone else notice how much October is digging Jeremy? If he asked her to ****, she would say yes!

Also, that new guy seems like he is taking over T-Bags place in the show.. Cool gamer, good with women, etc.. Anyone else notice that?

It's hard NOT to notice October's...infatuation.

And I hope Tyrel becomes more than a just replacement for T-Bag, that would just be awkward.

Also, I find it helps my sanity if I completely separate the web series and the tv show. If I start asking those kinds of "But what about..." questions I think it would ruin the show for me.

I admit I'm a little bitter about the lack of an ending for the web series, it was really getting good. I wanted to see what happened with Jeremy's new "slave".

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Mar 27 2010, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
defiantly

Don't make me put my grammar police badge on.

Also, I laughed pretty hard at "Your attire." "Yeah, well you're a noob!"

Pretty good episode. Keep it up.

beamish

beamish
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • PSN:yes
BWAHHAAHHAHAHaWHAHWAHWAaHWaHAHHAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH A SDFshdskafjdsalfmdlks;afjksafgalkgdfsa./////...//

I smoke dope. I have a stoner den. I have lots of friends who 'frequent' this den of iniquity. They will all be purepwnage fans soon, I can ensure this. HILARITY.

"YA HES TOTALLY LIKE A BOSS, HES LIKE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND SITS IN A ROOM AT THE END OF THE LEVEL" - ZING.

THE REQUIEM FOR A DREAM GAME LOADING/SPRAY/CHEERIOS/REDBULL - CLASSIC.

I also love the doug character, I like the clerk character who thinks jeremys retarded and how he acts when shes around 'KYLE SANDWICH', and I like MAYNARD. I want to see more of him, or just more stoners in general.

If the "sexual tension" between October and the Cameraman is expected to be believable, we have to see his face at some point. Until then, the audience will always root for October and Jeremy to hook up.. His brother cant be seen as a viable "threat" until the audience can identify with him.. Unless its just meant to spur Jeremy into action.

(although, seeing him dancing in the toaster, "the sexes, with Katie" was hilarious.)

so .. to qualify this post. I've never seen teh webseries (with the exception of fps doug HEADSHOT vids..) but Ive now seen all three episodes of the show. tres hilarity.

Edited by beamish, 27 March 2010 - 08:33 AM.

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
QUOTE (rugmonkey @ Mar 27 2010, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM of a working proxy or upload?

yes please
Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (beamish @ Mar 27 2010, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the "sexual tension" between October and the Cameraman is expected to be believable, we have to see his face at some point. Until then, the audience will always root for October and Jeremy to hook up.. His brother cant be seen as a viable "threat" until the audience can identify with him.. Unless its just meant to spur Jeremy into action.

Thats the point, your not supposed to see Kyles face :|

beamish

beamish
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • PSN:yes
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Mar 27 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats the point, your not supposed to see Kyles face :|

Ya, But the way Kyle is letting October know that "someone else" might be interested in her..

To me, I dont care that Kyle is interested in her. He is still a nobody to me. A NOOB Y'HURR? ;D

Until he makes an appearance, he gets no love from me, and should definitely get no love from October.

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
Holy crap, 12 members and 49 guests reading this topic?! What the hell is happening icon_razz.gif?!

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users