Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Episode 3 - Girls

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

retrovirus

retrovirus
  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • xfire:r3troviru5
  • Interests:sc2
apparently, according to melanie, miranda plant made that song in the club.

The_Zooloo_Master

The_Zooloo_Master
  • Members
  • 912 posts
  • xfire:thezooloomaster
  • Interests:Entertainment,____, watching pure pwnage, pwning noobs, philosophy.
QUOTE (Rakielis @ Mar 28 2010, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huge step up from episode 2 in quality. HUGE step up. episode 2 was the weakest. but 3 was pretty awesome.

Episodes 1 and 2 were directed by Michael Kennedy; this one was directed by Samir Rehem -- perhaps that's a factor.
"If I continue with this shit I'm going to end up in jail, in a hospital, or dead. Or all 3." -- Joby

(Axion)

(Axion)
  • Members
  • 131 posts
  • xfire:axionrising
Great episode. My favourite part was when Kyle was toking up with Jeremy's co-worker. I know in the web series Jeremy's address was 420, but I don't think they've actually shown anyone smoke weed on the show until this episode.

To everyone talking about Tyrell like he's "the new T-bag"... Just because he's a black dude who plays Halo doesn't mean he's meant as a T-bag replacement. (Just wait. Now that I've said that I bet I'll get pwned next week & they'll actually refer to him as T-bag in ep 4. lol)

Amarant Helmsley

Amarant Helmsley
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rossdog12
QUOTE (retrovirus @ Mar 28 2010, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
apparently, according to melanie, miranda plant made that song in the club.

Where did melanie say this?

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
I want to see doug do coke tbh.

79577008.png

frehas

frehas
  • Members
  • 209 posts
QUOTE (Amarant Helmsley @ Mar 28 2010, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did melanie say this?

Earlier in this thread, her user name is OctoberPPTV. Post #98 on page 5.

EDIT: wrong post by her lol. fixed

Edited by frehas, 28 March 2010 - 02:05 PM.

QUOTE (Osama Bin Laden @ Sept 11 2001, 11:12 AM)
Sorry!

Chalito

Chalito
  • Members
  • 5 posts
So anyone know if there is a torrent out of episode 3 yet? I did a search and couldn't find it. Thanks for the help.

fistacorps

fistacorps
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • PSN:fistacorps
I really like where this is going, sure some might say they are all but filler episodes, but that's basically what showcase is, take a look at other great Canadian shows, like Trailer Park Boys, or Kenny Vs Spenny (loved Kenny's cameo in episode 2), they don't really have a giant story line, just a bunch of episodes you can sit back and enjoy, and not have to worry over too much. As far as the new cast, even without Dave the show's great, but I'd still love to see him make a comeback.

Pelihattu

Pelihattu
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • xfire:pelihattu
  • Steam ID:sarge426
  • Xbox / GFWL:slayezerr
QUOTE (Chalito @ Mar 28 2010, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So anyone know if there is a torrent out of episode 3 yet? I did a search and couldn't find it. Thanks for the help.

Search piratebay, there are a couple.

DooMeR

DooMeR
  • Members
  • 7 posts
I am liking the shows so far a few things that are bothering me.

All the call of duty and star craft stuff its like they are the offical games of pure pwnage are they getting paid to plug these games constantly. In the web show i like how they tied the games in with the story lines. In the first few shows hes a rts player, then he loses to a noob The mastererer tells him he need to own in all games. He starts playing fps more and tagi get him to wow. The as he gets more friends he start playing console games more with doug dave, t bag. I just hope the future shows have more gaming in them and differant games.

I think it was wrong replacing T bag i'm supprised they did that, he must be key in future plots maybe to make jeremy more street wise i guess like he did in the webshow. Also i am wondering if this new guy will play T Bag in the webshows. Must have been wierd working with him when he sounds s like T Bag

October is too hot to be a gamer girl in my veiw, tagi was cute and had more of a innocence about her you could always imagen her to be intrested in jeremy and being a wow player. October you cant really imagen her to be the sorta girl who would sit down for a 4-5 hour raid esspecily after the way she was dressed at the club. I just hope the october, jerermy thing doesnt drag out too long or it could get borring.

Other then that i am loving the show i think doug is stealing the show so far, as a sweat pants wear my self i could really relate to doug then and people making fun of him, but in the end at the club they are all wearing them sweat pants ftw.

Edited by DooMeR, 28 March 2010 - 03:32 PM.

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (The_Zooloo_Master @ Mar 28 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Episodes 1 and 2 were directed by Michael Kennedy; this one was directed by Samir Rehem -- perhaps that's a factor.

then i want more Samir Rehem and less Michael Kennedy...

if michael reads this, sorry man...just goin with what i enjoy the most.

Okami Yushin

Okami Yushin
  • Members
  • 72 posts
QUOTE (DooMeR @ Mar 28 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the call of duty and star craft stuff its like they are the offical games of pure pwnage are they getting paid to plug these games constantly. In the web show i like how they tied the games in with the story lines. In the first few shows hes a rts player, then he loses to a noob The mastererer tells him he need to own in all games. He starts playing fps more and tagi get him to wow. The as he gets more friends he start playing console games more with doug dave, t bag. I just hope the future shows have more gaming in them and differant games.

I think it was wrong replacing T bag i'm supprised they did that, he must be key in future plots maybe to make jeremy more street wise i guess like he did in the webshow. Also i am wondering if this new guy will play T Bag in the webshows. Must have been wierd working with him when he sounds s like T Bag

October is too hot to be a gamer girl in my veiw, tagi was cute and had more of a innocence about her you could always imagen her to be intrested in jeremy and being a wow player. October you cant really imagen her to be the sorta girl who would sit down for a 4-5 hour raid esspecily after the way she was dressed at the club. I just hope the october, jerermy thing doesnt drag out too long or it could get borring.

Other then that i am loving the show i think doug is stealing the show so far, as a sweat pants wear my self i could really relate to doug then and people making fun of him, but in the end at the club they are all wearing them sweat pants ftw.

I hope they don't become another Jim and Pam like the couple from The Office. That shit was mad annoying and always brought down the mood of the show. At least in PP Jeremy seems to keep the humour going because he doesn't (as of yet) have an interest in October.

Edited by Okami Yushin, 28 March 2010 - 04:10 PM.

Thunder

bang911

bang911
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:bang911
QUOTE (Amarant Helmsley @ Mar 28 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw if u remember the web series (i know its diff from the tv series) Jeremy didnt think it was to have sex with a girl is the ultimate goal, it was to 1 V 1 her at Zero Hour

I think I remember that, what exact episode is that from????

qualeman

qualeman
  • Members
  • 28 posts
Just had the chance to watch the first three episodes of the tv series.
And i really enjoyed everyone of them. Laughed so hard a couple of times.

Even though the tv-series has a different storyline than the original web-series, the main idea of the show is kept right. DonĀ“t know really how to explain this. :-) There were so many little things that felt familiar from the web-series, like the music in the backround when kyle was filming jeremy walking down the road etc....

I am very excited on how the story will develope during the next episodes. I hope the show is doing great in canada so showcase will continue supporting purepwnage.

Big up to eveyone working on this project. gn8

Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 705 posts
  • Steam ID:Seantbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Seantbh
QUOTE (DooMeR @ Mar 28 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the call of duty and star craft stuff its like they are the offical games of pure pwnage are they getting paid to plug these games constantly.

It's because Call of Duty is arguably the most popular FPS series out at the moment. It doesn't even matter if you don't game, it's so big now that everyone knows about it and so many people play.

As for Starcraft, it's simply the best RTS. Jarett said a long time ago that if he could go back and re-create Jeremy, he'd have made him a Starcraft player. Now that they have the TV show, that's what he's done. Jeremy is an RTS guy. The Starcraft community is just huge and it's perfect with the timing of the Starcraft 2 BETA. It's EAs fault for sucking his balls I guess. icon_wink.gif

But don't worry, this is Pure Pwnage. Expect plenty more games! I am looking forward to the Street Fighter episode.

Anth0ny

Anth0ny
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,617 posts
  • xfire:Too lazy to open X-fire every time...
  • Interests:Wii!
  • Xbox / GFWL:fps anth
  • PSN:finally got a 360!
  • Wii:8250730335940364
  • Gamer Army ID:1158
The episode was great. The Doug Thriller dance killed me.

I beat Jarett in Tetris. Once. Then he beat me four times straight. But still, I beat him once!

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
I just watched it again. Pretty much the funniest episode yet.

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

BLaZinG FurY

BLaZinG FurY
  • GA Private
  • 348 posts
  • xfire:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Interests:My friends.<br />My games.<br />My music.<br />My band.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />...and Laser tag...that's always important :]
  • Steam ID:MLG_BLaZinG_FurY
  • Xbox / GFWL:BBBLaZinGFurYYY
  • Gamer Army ID:3815
QUOTE (OctoberPPTV @ Mar 27 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She sang the song that plays in the club in this episode!! She was there in spirit!!

THIS
QUOTE (OctoberPPTV @ Mar 13 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And erm, Blazing Fury. I think I love you.

LightningMunk

LightningMunk
  • GA Private
  • 508 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4108
i think the episode was pretty funny, but not so much gaming scenarios just gaming references, like referring to the boss at the end of the level, and the epic micro dances. the eps should have more of what the first episode had, like jeremy helping out that raid, or in the web series where he had to train for the counterstrike tourney.

but overall, ep itself was funny, jeremy's singing "everybody be thinkin kyles so gay when i have sex with a girl today". i see they had a T-Bag replacement :\ which i guess will work with the tv fans but not the web series fans.

VITAMINS!!!!
Jeremy: Turns out, they don't care if a guy plays games...they only care that he pwns...

Thermington

Thermington
  • GA Private
  • 345 posts
  • xfire:Thermington
  • Steam ID:Thermington
  • Wii:803585849083485
  • Gamer Army ID:2081
  • Company:Juliet
QUOTE (Myren @ Mar 26 2010, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Official Episode 3 Discussion.

This was the best tv ep so far, doug was great.
and like thanks for using my idea for the new section.

76561197980951507.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users