Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Episode 3 - Girls

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

BILLY AGE 8

BILLY AGE 8
  • Members
  • 338 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:8
absolutely loved the episode. I laughed so hard through most of the episode. I agree though that doug's parts are what made me laugh most. But that's just because it's stupid humor. But, as a character, he isnt really dynamic enough to steal the show, yet. I still loved jeremy's part in the episode.

I am not sure as to why people would think of it as a waste of an episode. This IS what pure pwnage is.

Shade45

Shade45
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:PWNING NOOBS
QUOTE (BILLY AGE 8 @ Mar 28 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not sure as to why people would think of it as a waste of an episode. This IS what pure pwnage is.

Totally agree. Sure the DBZ, I mean, micro, battles were fun. But it was the same kind of humor currently displayed in the TV series that I always looked forward and await for 5 months at a time.

confrico

confrico
  • Members
  • 6,783 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (Pwnage101 @ Mar 27 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in all honesty the ep was crap, the only good parts were october all dressed up and lookin like the hotty she is, and dougs little gun dance

i think i cracked the code. tivo or torrent the ep. stumble home drunk, then watch pp. imo it turns a 7/10 ep into a 12/10.

BattleSoup

BattleSoup
  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • xfire:tomtomsoup
  • Interests:Making Short Films, Playing Guitar...Watching Pure Pwnage
  • Steam ID:tommysoup
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Amazing. Absolutely... amazing.

LATEST VIDEO:HYDRATION
xfire_logo2.jpg twitterlogo3lol.pngSteam Group

SCREAMER69

SCREAMER69
  • Banned
  • 146 posts
This episode had lots of good stuff in it. Doug's boner, Doug's FPS dance, hot babes all over, Jeremy at his job, Jeremy being a complete fool about not screwing that girl in his basement, etc.

I'd even have let October wipe off her lipstick on my pee-pee! icon_smile.gif

Edited by SCREAMER69, 29 March 2010 - 03:58 AM.

Acolyte

Acolyte
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Bloody awesome episode, loved the Doug boner and his dancing icon_biggrin.gif Damn October looks hawt all done up pretty like and also I loved the boob zoom on the random chick at Jeremy's house icon_razz.gif

Also, I dunno if I heard it wrong but did Jeremy's boss call him by his real name, Jarett, in the aisle scene?

Edited by Acolyte, 29 March 2010 - 04:02 AM.

lol_slash_chkn_on_u_noob

lol_slash_chkn_on_u_noob
  • Members
  • 108 posts
made 3 mates addicted to the show after this episode tongue.gif

TheSlyEagle

TheSlyEagle
  • Members
  • 32 posts
QUOTE (SCREAMERHURRRR69 @ Mar 29 2010, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode had lots of good stuff in it. Doug's boner, Doug's FPS dance, hot babes all over, Jeremy at his job, Jeremy being a complete fool about not screwing that girl in his basement, etc.

>> She reads the forum, ya know.*Shifty eyes*

"The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim." - Zidane

Yes. My upload does suck.

Amarant Helmsley

Amarant Helmsley
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rossdog12
QUOTE (TheSlyEagle @ Mar 29 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do we know its really her, we need proof just cause her name is October PPTV doesnt meen its her could be any random troller

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
QUOTE (Amarant Helmsley @ Mar 29 2010, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do we know its really her, we need proof just cause her name is October PPTV doesnt meen its her could be any random troller

Group: PP Cast
Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

trigger-happy

trigger-happy
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Doug's boner!?!?!?!

Okami Yushin

Okami Yushin
  • Members
  • 72 posts
QUOTE (Amarant Helmsley @ Mar 29 2010, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Confirmed it on her Facebook or something.
Thunder

PeterNL

PeterNL
  • Members
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ Mar 27 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he didn't want to bother arguing with him. In Jeremy's eyes, the girl said she wanted to have sex with him, and that was just as good as having sex with him, thus he won the bet.

Yeah I guess that makes sense, thanks for the reply. You too The_Zooloo_Master.

farroshus003

farroshus003
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (Acolyte @ Mar 29 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bloody awesome episode, loved the Doug boner and his dancing icon_biggrin.gif Damn October looks hawt all done up pretty like and also I loved the boob zoom on the random chick at Jeremy's house icon_razz.gif

Also, I dunno if I heard it wrong but did Jeremy's boss call him by his real name, Jarett, in the aisle scene?

I listened through it a few times just to make sure and I am pretty sure he just says Jer' really quickly. It could easily be mistaken for Jarett but I'm positive it's just the boss trying to be all cool and giving Jeremy a nickname. I tried reading through the entire discussion before posting but got tired around page 4 and then skipped to page 8, so my apologies if any of this has already been discussed.

Yes I understand this is a new series from the web series, but it's still meant to be a video game tv show, no? After episode 3 I feel like the show should be renamed Pure Pownage because apparently the noobs are absolutely loving this show. The close up boob shots, the shit jokes, the stoner jokes...what kind of market is Showcase trying to appeal to? I love fan service, but this show isn't about tits. Tagi was hot as a nice girl, although I did appreciate Jeremy at least saying the girl was a slut at the end, made up for that part a little bit. Next - the shit jokes from episode 2 - wasn't the funniest part of the episode, simple as that. Last the stoner jokes, alright I smoke weed, I'm cool with that, but how did THAT contribute to anything!? Kyle wasn't even holding the camera when he smoked because when he coughed the camera didn't jerk around at all. Have Kyle be all stupid high for the next five minutes of the shows recording and zoom in on twinkies rather than tits. Do something beyond having Kyle smoke with Maynard for literally 5 seconds, and then never touch upon it for the rest of the episode.

I feel like the writers contributing to Jarett and Geoff's ideas are TOTAL NOOBS. The second episode had a lot of potential with the SC ladder and the WoW, but this episode had NO GAMES. No discussion about video games whatsoever. October played SC for 10 seconds, in order to progress the Jeremy/October love connection storyline, and Jeremy played COD with the slut for another 10 seconds. I need more games in my gaming show. Does nobody else agree? Am I asking for something impossible to do on TV? I don't mean to sound like an ass but I am just confused as to what everyone else loved about this episode.

frehas

frehas
  • Members
  • 209 posts
QUOTE (farroshus003 @ Mar 29 2010, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need more games in my gaming show. Does nobody else agree? Am I asking for something impossible to do on TV? I don't mean to sound like an ass but I am just confused as to what everyone else loved about this episode.

Technically the show is actually about someone who pwns a lot, he was trying to pwn the RL. As far as plot, it has some really important things. New T-Bag introduced, October playing starcraft is a big thing you know.. Its showing how she is really into Jeremy enough to pick up a different game to show how she pwns. But let's not forget that Kyle is really into her so that could be interesting.

I am pretty sure that the next couple of episodes will be more forcused on starcraft and games so don't worry.

QUOTE (Osama Bin Laden @ Sept 11 2001, 11:12 AM)
Sorry!

Nerd42

Nerd42
  • Members
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (farroshus003 @ Mar 29 2010, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I understand this is a new series from the web series, but it's still meant to be a video game tv show, no? After episode 3 I feel like the show should be renamed Pure Pownage because apparently the noobs are absolutely loving this show. The close up boob shots, the shit jokes, the stoner jokes...what kind of market is Showcase trying to appeal to? I love fan service, but this show isn't about tits. Tagi was hot as a nice girl, although I did appreciate Jeremy at least saying the girl was a slut at the end, made up for that part a little bit. Next - the shit jokes from episode 2 - wasn't the funniest part of the episode, simple as that. Last the stoner jokes, alright I smoke weed, I'm cool with that, but how did THAT contribute to anything!? Kyle wasn't even holding the camera when he smoked because when he coughed the camera didn't jerk around at all. Have Kyle be all stupid high for the next five minutes of the shows recording and zoom in on twinkies rather than tits. Do something beyond having Kyle smoke with Maynard for literally 5 seconds, and then never touch upon it for the rest of the episode.

I feel like the writers contributing to Jarett and Geoff's ideas are TOTAL NOOBS. The second episode had a lot of potential with the SC ladder and the WoW, but this episode had NO GAMES. No discussion about video games whatsoever. October played SC for 10 seconds, in order to progress the Jeremy/October love connection storyline, and Jeremy played COD with the slut for another 10 seconds. I need more games in my gaming show. Does nobody else agree? Am I asking for something impossible to do on TV? I don't mean to sound like an ass but I am just confused as to what everyone else loved about this episode.
This episode is really a remake of the "Girls" episode from the Pure Pwnage web series. It should get better later on I hope. But you're right ... this episode sucked.

Edited by Nerd42, 29 March 2010 - 12:38 PM.

frehas

frehas
  • Members
  • 209 posts
QUOTE (Nerd42 @ Mar 29 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode is really a remake of the "Girls" episode from the Pure Pwnage web series. It should get better later on I hope. But you're right ... this episode sucked.

Except this time they went to a club, was 200x funnier, far more attractive (based on looks) women, had close up shots on boobs (lol kyle).
In my honest opinion this episode is the crown jewel of all webisodes/tv episodes so far.

It's not all about the games.

EDIT: spelling lol.

Edited by frehas, 29 March 2010 - 12:54 PM.

QUOTE (Osama Bin Laden @ Sept 11 2001, 11:12 AM)
Sorry!

Flamescale

Flamescale
  • Members
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (SCREAMERHURRRR69 @ Mar 29 2010, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (TheSlyEagle @ Mar 29 2010, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lmao. Awkward!

Gibb94

Gibb94
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Gibb94
  • PSN:<--Licks my pooper
  • Wii:LolWii
QUOTE (Z3R0B4NG @ Mar 27 2010, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...new T-Bag? REALY?

not cool!!!
especially with how & why the Webseries ended :-/

plz just DONT.

Your right.... hold on let me dust off my time machine and lets change that.....

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
Seriosuly, would you rather see that there wouldn't be a new character at all just a bit like T-Bag, a gamer who knows how to pwn rl too?

He does the job mighty fine, and his name isn't Terrence.

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users