Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Episode 1 - Life Of A Pro Gamer

• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

Noodlez

Noodlez
  • Members
  • 129 posts
  • xfire:noodlez222
  • Steam ID:Noodlez222
I just noticed this possible reference to the girl jeremy says was following him around in episode 1 of the web series.

What do you all think? Shes appears to be dressed the same.

Spowis

Spowis
  • GA Private
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:FPS.
  • Steam ID:spowis
  • Xbox / GFWL:smpowis
  • PSN:smpowis
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:4794
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Noodlez @ Jan 6 2011, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just noticed this possible reference to the girl jeremy says was following him around in episode 1 of the web series.

I'm not sure whether to take this as a joke or not... it's kinda like seeing a car drive past in the background and think it's to do with every time they ever walked down a street!

Left_4_Dead_Signature_by_Sitic.png

rosebanks123

rosebanks123
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Just watched few episodes on the TV series. Never had a big chance on following the show.

Edited by rosebanks123, 04 September 2012 - 04:23 AM.

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,585 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
QUOTE (rosebanks123 @ Sep 4 2012, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just watched few episodes on the TV series. Never had a big chance on following the show.

Cool. What'd you think?
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Own

Own
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Steam ID:Leetskill
  • Xbox / GFWL:Whitzy

Completely loved teh show, especially love how Jeremy just does whatever he likes without caring and just pwns at everything and how he laughs at Kyle lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users