Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sc Help.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LeetJohn

LeetJohn
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Leet John
I just got a new widescreen monitor (1280X780) and SC isn't working on it (only half of the screen is filled up. Anyone know how to help?

Edited by LeetJohn, 19 March 2010 - 09:03 PM.

Ok liek even the biggest n00b can tell RL from a video game, these are liek dx 5000 graphics.
Want to see Pure Pwnage Tv? PM me.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
I know it's not the same, but a quick fix would be to use iccup launcher and run it in window mode.
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

LeetJohn

LeetJohn
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Leet John
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Mar 19 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's not the same, but a quick fix would be to use iccup launcher and run it in window mode.

Nvm, I fixed it. I used the monitor's remote (it is technically a TV) and there is a button called auto-size.
Ok liek even the biggest n00b can tell RL from a video game, these are liek dx 5000 graphics.
Want to see Pure Pwnage Tv? PM me.

teh_longinator

teh_longinator
  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • xfire:tehlonginator
  • Xbox / GFWL:teh longinator
I've always wondered about playing StarCraft on a TV... would it work on a 32" HD LCD? 1080p?

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
Haha this is mad. Last night after reading the thread about the SC2 shoutcaster I watched some beta games of SC2 and thought I'm going to play starcraft (I borrowed it off a mate ages ago and only ever played it once, don't flame me). Anyways I installed it and started playing and I'm missing just the top bit where the mineral stats are icon_sad.gif And I brought that up because I use a 40" samsung 1080p as my monitor. And don't even think about flaming me for that, I only play for fun now so the disadvantages I might have with a big tv are something I really don't care about icon_smile.gif

Brave_Zealot

Brave_Zealot
  • Members
  • 1,031 posts
  • xfire:bravezealot
  • Interests:gosu wannabe<br />maybe someday
that's like playing tf2 not knowing your health and ammo
and team

tower defense ftw i guess

Edited by Brave_Zealot, 22 March 2010 - 02:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users