Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Mixed Martial Arts Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
853 replies to this topic

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
Just a curious question I got.

If I'm at a bar or a party or whatever, and some guy is pissed with me and wants to throw down, what would be the best first move I could do that would give me the advantage the entire fight?

I am very inexperienced at fighting and instead of losing right away some tips on how to maybe win would be nice lol

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3456
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I'm at a bar or a party or whatever, and some guy is pissed with me and wants to throw down, what would be the best first move I could do that would give me the advantage the entire fight?

I am very inexperienced at fighting and instead of losing right away some tips on how to maybe win would be nice lol

I would go for a headbutt. You don't have to be a pro fighter to know how to throw a headbutt and it's really damaging if you do it good. As long as it is in his face, it would be good. Or a kick or knee to his balls, but imo you should only use this one, if you got attacked or something. Not if you are looking for a fight or acting all tough, because then kicking in the balls is just gay.

If you can throw punches or elbows, aim for the chin (or ear). They can put your opponent in one hit KO.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scream as loud and as high pitched as you can, like a defenseless little girl. Then punch him in the throat and gouge out his eyes. The scream should stall/confuse him, and the throat/eye assault will work on anyone, despite their size.

Oh, and when he's laying down on the ground trying to put his eyeballs back in, take your dick out and piss on him. Yeah.
I didn't give you a serious answer, because I have no serious training. I just wanted to try and be funny... *sniff*...

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
QUOTE (Mares @ Mar 24 2010, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would go for a headbutt. You don't have to be a pro fighter to know how to throw a headbutt and it's really damaging if you do it good. As long as it is in his face, it would be good. Or a kick or knee to his balls, but imo you should only use this one, if you got attacked or something. Not if you are looking for a fight or acting all tough, because then kicking in the balls is just gay.

If you can throw punches or elbows, aim for the chin (or ear). They can put your opponent in one hit KO.

I think a headbutt is pretty damaging to my head as well, and i'm hella inexperienced so i'd end up fucking it up and end up only hurting myself.

Also, I would never kick to the balls in a fight lol

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
Sexually advance on him, he will freak out.

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think a headbutt is pretty damaging to my head as well, and i'm hella inexperienced so i'd end up fucking it up and end up only hurting myself.

Nope, he will get fucked up. You probably would have a scratch, but you wouldn't feel any pain because of the adrenaline. Except if he comes in at the same time, than the strongest head will win icon_smile.gif

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, I would never kick to the balls in a fight lol

Not really with a headbutt you want to use your hairline or about an inch or so lower (Right?) and smash him approximately on the bridge of his nose. I don't exactly remember what it's called it's a Glasgow Kiss maybe?

Another sure thing to do is to let him swing first. Watch how he does it too. If he throws a straight lean left or right depending on the hand he used. So if he throws a right, lean to your left and as he throws try to hook him with your left hand square on his ear or the lower part of his jaw. Then just reverse it if he throws a left.

If he tried a hook, lean back and counter punch with a straight aimed for his nose or again his lower jaw. The only reason I say nose is because when you're hit in the nose it stings like fuck, bleeds like fuck (which gets you women.) and it makes their eyes water making it harder to see you.

Or if you're feelin really baller try a flying knee to the underside of his jaw like a champion. Remember though, to use your body's natural hard points like your elbows and your knees. Hitting with those I find can be much more devastating then a kick or punch sometimes.

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Mar 24 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really with a headbutt you want to use your hairline or about an inch or so lower (Right?) and smash him approximately on the bridge of his nose. I don't exactly remember what it's called it's a Glasgow Kiss maybe?

All correct. Even if it's not on his nose, it will hurt like a fucker.

QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Mar 24 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another sure thing to do is to let him swing first. Watch how he does it too. If he throws a straight lean left or right depending on the hand he used. So if he throws a right, lean to your left and as he throws try to hook him with your left hand square on his ear or the lower part of his jaw. Then just reverse it if he throws a left.

If he tried a hook, lean back and counter punch with a straight aimed for his nose or again his lower jaw. The only reason I say nose is because when you're hit in the nose it stings like fuck, bleeds like fuck (which gets you women.) and it makes their eyes water making it harder to see you.

Or if you're feelin really baller try a flying knee to the underside of his jaw like a champion. Remember though, to use your body's natural hard points like your elbows and your knees. Hitting with those I find can be much more devastating then a kick or punch sometimes.

To hard for a beginner, he will get fucked up if he tries something like that.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
QUOTE (Mares @ Mar 24 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All correct. Even if it's not on his nose, it will hurt like a fucker.

To hard for a beginner, he will get fucked up if he tries something like that.

It's the tought that counts. );

shunted

shunted
  • Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • xfire:360shunted
  • Steam ID:shunted
  • Xbox / GFWL:shunted
  • PSN:shunted
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
so mma huh...

Edited by shunted, 24 March 2010 - 12:57 PM.

Dark.Matter

Dark.Matter
  • Members
  • 1,662 posts
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

flying armbar.
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread delivers.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:Ive been playing games before I could barley talk , I love playing all sports, and have been a mixed martial artist for almost over 2 years.
  • Steam ID:j_sunnner_1
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Mar 24 2010, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you just want to survive, the first thing you would do is a soccer kick to the balls, for the first few vulnerable seconds you rush up and he will be in perfect position for something called a muay thai clinch. It is a simple yet effective technique that is VERY hard to get out once your lock in. It involves a hand over hand, or plum grip. Keep your forearms on the inside of your opponent's chest, creating pressure. The key is controlling the back of the head, which will give you leverage on the neck. Pull down on his head, get back up on your toes and bring your knee through the target. He will not take more then 3 knee before he get's knocked out. The beauty of clinch is that you can control people MUCH bigger then you.

I would not go for the headbutt as the first thing, you are in too much danger to get a right hook to the face, instead only use headbutts when you are in clinch range.

Example. If you did it on a random guy who does not know any MMA he wont will not survive for this long. If you have any more questions just ask me.

Edited by حشّاشين Ghost, 24 March 2010 - 01:27 PM.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
So ghost plays dirty. Remind me to wear a cup.

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:Ive been playing games before I could barley talk , I love playing all sports, and have been a mixed martial artist for almost over 2 years.
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Mar 24 2010, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ONLY, if I need to survive or out numbered. To this date I have never kicked anyone in the balls or a headbutt.

Edited by حشّاشين Ghost, 24 March 2010 - 01:23 PM.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
QUOTE (حش‘ا @ Mar 24 2010, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ONLY, if I need to survive or out numbered. To this date I have never kicked anyone in the balls or a headbutt.

I've kicked someone in the nuts by mistake, but I've never headbutted. Never needed to.

Edit: Would be good though for those faggots who like to get right in your face and talk shit.

Edited by Sir Kyle Aziz, 24 March 2010 - 01:29 PM.

shunted

shunted
  • Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • xfire:360shunted
  • Steam ID:shunted
  • Xbox / GFWL:shunted
  • PSN:shunted
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
headbutting is a fuckign self defeating crap

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
QUOTE (حش‘ا @ Mar 24 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would not go for the headbutt as the first thing, you are in too much danger to get a right hook to the face, instead only use headbutts when you are in clinch range.

If the guy isn't a boxer or some sort, he would never be able to land a right hook before you land a headbutt. I know what you mean and stuff, but most of the people suck at fighting.

And yeah muay thai clinch is a good idea, but remember to damage him first.

www.ufc.com Q&A live now, with GSP, hardy, mir and carwin, GOGOGO

حشّاشين Ghost

حشّاشين Ghost
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
QUOTE (Mares @ Mar 24 2010, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the guy isn't a boxer or some sort, he would never be able to land a right hook before you land a headbutt. I know what you mean and stuff, but most of the people suck at fighting.

And yeah muay thai clinch is a good idea, but remember to damage him first.

www.ufc.com Q&A live now, with GSP, hardy, mir and carwin, GOGOGO

There is always that boxers chance, and I dont like taking chances.

Doing fucking paper's still... if there is anything funny or crazy they say post it please.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Mar 25 2010, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude if I was in a fight with some random on the street, first thing I'll do is kick him in the nuts.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
QUOTE (Ineffable @ Mar 24 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude if I was in a fight with some random on the street, first thing I'll do is kick him in the nuts.

I would just >

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users