Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Production Blog 6 - Setting Up Your Gaming Area

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

News

News
  • Members
  • 802 posts
The first step in de-noobification.

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,322 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
I didn't find this one that funny, it was still good though.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Some Type Of Badass

Some Type Of Badass
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • xfire:Relentless808
  • Steam ID:Relentless808
I had the opportunity to be first but I let it go.

brendanraymond

brendanraymond
  • Members
  • 195 posts
damn i didnt press F5 fast enough T_T

LeetJohn

LeetJohn
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Leet John
It sounded like he was talking too fast, because it is on script.
Ok liek even the biggest n00b can tell RL from a video game, these are liek dx 5000 graphics.
Want to see Pure Pwnage Tv? PM me.

Rav4ge

Rav4ge
  • GA Private
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:qudder
  • Gamer Army ID:4537
Haha the "make your own chair" part reminded me of myself icon_smile.gif

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
Yea it was alright, spoke really fast and could tell its really scripted. Other than that, aight.

]

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,927 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
The last one made this one seem less funny in comparison... still quality though.

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Lol, I like this blog a lot.. reminds me of some of the Season One material, where he talks about how to pwn n00bs. icon_biggrin.gif

LoLto

LoLto
  • Members
  • 112 posts
Good video and good advice, keep all the sun out! That sun is really bright and hot!

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
This one gives me hope actually. Although it wasn't the funniest one yet and still nowhere near the form of the series, it shows that they still want to give Jeremy that 'childlike' quality that made him such an excellent caricature, particularly when he was outside in the 'real world' talking about how "RL has like DX5000 graphics", or how "China inf is for noobs". It's those kind of things that really balance out his character and make him just wanting to be bm and 'pro' all the time slightly less annoying (not saying it's annoying, cos it's hilarious, but I mean that it makes Jeremy more likeable).

Edited by j type, 09 February 2010 - 05:36 AM.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
It was good until he started dicking with the fan.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

tmorris

tmorris
  • Members
  • 3 posts
New house Jeremy?

Edic

Edic
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:edicv2
Dunno why everyone want to say if it was funny or not.. Anyway, it seems like a new place indeed.
Also remember few times trying to make a chair.

sandfire1on1

sandfire1on1
  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • xfire:sandfire1on1
  • Xbox / GFWL:sandfire1on1
QUOTE (j type @ Feb 9 2010, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This one gives me hope actually. Although it wasn't the funniest one yet and still nowhere near the form of the series, it shows that they still want to give Jeremy that 'childlike' quality that made him such an excellent caricature, particularly when he was outside in the 'real world' talking about how "RL has like DX5000 graphics", or how "China inf is for noobs". It's those kind of things that really balance out his character and make him just wanting to be bm and 'pro' all the time slightly less annoying (not saying it's annoying, cos it's hilarious, but I mean that it makes Jeremy more likeable).

Agreed. Personally, I still think episodes 1-3 are my favorites. If you look around the web you can find some of their old interviews and there's this one where Jarrett tells of how they started up the show. He was saying of how it was pretty much just a short about whatever came to their mind at the time... which just so happened to be games. And so they didn't really have a script or anything for the first two or three eps cause they didn't really think it was that big of a deal. Then once they realized that the world wanted more, they probably felt pressured and eventually the quality just deteriorated to what it is today. Like people are saying, things "feel" scripted more now than ever. I don't know if its pressure or if they're just getting tired of doing all this stuff, but if you're gonna do it you might as well give your 101% right?

Though I have to say it's pretty great how they've paced the online episodes. They've pretty much done it in a way that's subdued me to the point where I don't care what the frick they post, I'm going to watch it because I'm still waiting for the rest of Season 2 to come out lol. Long Live Pure Pwnage!

Naoko

Naoko
  • Members
  • 353 posts
I spy a PS3.

TheSHADOWLINK

TheSHADOWLINK
  • GA Private
  • 1,102 posts
  • Steam ID:awsomesuper
  • Xbox / GFWL:sh4dowl1nk
  • Wii:sh4dowl1nk
  • Gamer Army ID:3880
QUOTE (Naoko @ Feb 10 2010, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I spy a PS3.

Nasty

sh4dowl1nk.jpg  -_-

Zemnexx

Zemnexx
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Computers, and anything considered nerdy in general. I'm a complete nerd and I'm proud of it.
  • Steam ID:Zemnexx
  • Xbox / GFWL:Zemnexx
Best one yet IMHO. Haven't been back here in a while, nice to see some new content and the PP crew back on their feet. I have high hopes for the new show.

Mescalito

Mescalito
  • Members
  • 32 posts
Great tips, keep it up guys.

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
lol in a fan.