Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banned

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
So I haven't played wow in, I don't know, a year or so.

Just received this:

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

At least I don't ever plan on playing again, that was my last good account. But how and why a year after I quit?
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
A friend of mine got this as well after going on his account for the first time in ages. He just sent them an email and they unbanned it without a word

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jan 21 2010, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I haven't played wow in, I don't know, a year or so.

Just received this:

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

At least I don't ever plan on playing again, that was my last good account. But how and why a year after I quit?

Didn't you used to bot?

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Kazzerax

Kazzerax

FUCK!

• Retired Staff
  • 4,859 posts
  • xfire:kazzerax
  • Interests:Counter-Strike, Chess, computer hardware, music, literature, film and philosophy.
  • Steam ID:kazzerax
  • Gamer Army ID:764
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Jan 21 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you used to bot?

I don't care if he used to suck dicks, what's this year after he stops playing ban bullshit?
Kazzerax
MOTHERFUCKING ENTITY OF THE WORLD
A PORTION OF GLORIOUS THOUGHT
ELECTRICITY SHAPED TO REASON
FORGED THROUGH THE FIRES OF LIFE
BROUGHT TO BEAR ON CHAOS TO IMPOSE WILL UPON AN UNCARING AND INDIFFERENT UNIVERSE
TO FORGE FROM NOTHING, SOMETHING
Beautiful

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Jan 21 2010, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you used to bot?

Not on this account. It was in good standing. I logged into Battle.net and both of my good standing accounts are banned. I sent an email asking why.

Though they are both banned I haven't logged into either account in ages. I haven't had a paid subscription since early last year, just seems really odd. I can't check to see when I last paid so I have no idea when I cancelled my subscription or I'd give a more accurate date. I did get hacked at one point, but didn't know it until a couple months after is happened (I was lazy dealing with it). I was fucking retarded and paid even though I wasn't playing in case I decided to pick it up again. So I really haven't played since 2008, Myren...or Zombicus or someone might know when since the last time I was completely into it was when we were all playing it.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jan 21 2010, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not on this account. It was in good standing. I logged into Battle.net and both of my good standing accounts are banned. I sent an email asking why.

Though they are both banned I haven't logged into either account in ages. I haven't had a paid subscription since early last year, just seems really odd. I can't check to see when I last paid so I have no idea when I cancelled my subscription or I'd give a more accurate date. I did get hacked at one point, but didn't know it until a couple months after is happened (I was lazy dealing with it). I was fucking retarded and paid even though I wasn't playing in case I decided to pick it up again. So I really haven't played since 2008, Myren...or Zombicus or someone might know when since the last time I was completely into it was when we were all playing it.

Well that's weird then. dcolon.png

Edited by otaku_4_life, 22 January 2010 - 02:40 AM.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

K0RRUPTED

K0RRUPTED
  • GA Private
  • 2,415 posts
  • xfire:guildwarsfreak
  • Interests:Infamous? Yussss :&gt;
  • Gamer Army ID:382
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jan 22 2010, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, some asian gold farmer probably jacked into your account and was botting or something. This happened to my friend not too long ago, but like Xayun said, just e-mail them back and tell them that you haven't played in forever and it should all be fine. If not, fuck Blizzard.
QUOTE (StrykerGamer @ Aug 3 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's rather simple. K0RRUPTED is the smartest 15-year-old in existence and is fucking with all of us.
Or he's Gillz's younger brother.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
QUOTE (K0RRUPTED @ Jan 23 2010, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, some asian gold farmer probably jacked into your account and was botting or something. This happened to my friend not too long ago, but like Xayun said, just e-mail them back and tell them that you haven't played in forever and it should all be fine. If not, fuck Blizzard.

You just reminded me how I got my first account banned. Some ass jacked my account and transferred me to a different realm. I got my account back and they reversed the transaction and left my account with a negative balance. But Blizzard said I have to pay $50 to get my account back in good standing.

This account as far as I know was never stolen. Been so long I can't remember the names of my characters.

Guest_Myren_*

Guest_Myren_*
  • Guests
Aimian, if you havent been on in a few days then you indeed got hacked. Your character, Death Knight, on bleeding hollow has been on for weeks.

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
dcolon.png

/buys an authenticator.

Hundreds of hours of work saved by a $10.00 purchase? yes pls

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
QUOTE (Myren @ Jan 25 2010, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aimian, if you havent been on in a few days then you indeed got hacked. Your character, Death Knight, on bleeding hollow has been on for weeks.

What the fuck.

Got my account back.

Here's my payment history:

1/21/10 $14.99 USD One Month Recurring Active
1/14/10 N/A Seven Day Credit Expired
3/18/09 $14.99 USD One Month Recurring Expired

What the shit is this 7 day credit, and who would setup a one month recurring sub to a hacked account?

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account CADETDUKE1 has been accessed by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html).

I haven't even been to a wow related site in months and even then it was either the official site or curse. Just some random crap out there? If it was a key log or something the only time I would ever type cadetduke1 and not cadetduke is for WoW...then they hit me nearly a year later?

I'm going to have to download and install to see what my guy looks like now since I have a sub until 2/21.

I have new achievements:

Earned the achievement Dungeon & Raid Emblem for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

Earned the achievement 50 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

Earned the achievement 25 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
Maybe he thought you should be geared for 3.3 content. Its a sign!

K0RRUPTED

K0RRUPTED
  • GA Private
  • 2,415 posts
  • xfire:guildwarsfreak
  • Interests:Infamous? Yussss :&gt;
  • Gamer Army ID:382
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jan 25 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the fuck.

Got my account back.

Here's my payment history:

1/21/10 $14.99 USD One Month Recurring Active
1/14/10 N/A Seven Day Credit Expired
3/18/09 $14.99 USD One Month Recurring Expired

What the shit is this 7 day credit, and who would setup a one month recurring sub to a hacked account?

I haven't even been to a wow related site in months and even then it was either the official site or curse. Just some random crap out there? If it was a key log or something the only time I would ever type cadetduke1 and not cadetduke is for WoW...then they hit me nearly a year later?

I'm going to have to download and install to see what my guy looks like now since I have a sub until 2/21.

I have new achievements:

Earned the achievement Dungeon & Raid Emblem for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

Earned the achievement 50 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

Earned the achievement 25 Dungeon & Raid Emblems for 10 points. Jan 14, 2010

This kind of hacking situation always makes me laugh. It always gives me a picture of some pathetic, lonely guy who can't get a job to pay for his own WoW account, so he goes around jacking other people's shit just to play. Makes me lewl icon_smile.gif
QUOTE (StrykerGamer @ Aug 3 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's rather simple. K0RRUPTED is the smartest 15-year-old in existence and is fucking with all of us.
Or he's Gillz's younger brother.

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
I got banned from Star Wars Galaxies for spamming;

"HOT YOUNG COCK ON WEBCAM! PST FOR MY THROBBING HOT COCK!"

Went out with... a bang you could say.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
QUOTE (K0RRUPTED @ Jan 30 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This kind of hacking situation always makes me laugh. It always gives me a picture of some pathetic, lonely guy who can't get a job to pay for his own WoW account, so he goes around jacking other people's shit just to play. Makes me lewl icon_smile.gif

Well I wasn't paying. My account got jacked and whoever got it paid for the subscription, not me.

The S Ninja

The S Ninja
  • GA Private
  • 170 posts
  • xfire:theshitninja
  • Steam ID:The_S_Ninja
  • Xbox / GFWL:The S Ninja
  • Gamer Army ID:4668
Perhaps the hacker sold the account to some idiot.

userpjx

userpjx

MotM June '07 | teh_watcherer

• GA Corporal
  • 1,262 posts
  • Interests:I develop games at home.
  • Steam ID:petejohnwilson
  • PSN:userpjx
  • Gamer Army ID:122
Guess that explains why you weren't responding to tells. icon_razz.gif

Yeah, no idea how you could've gotten hacked. Glad I got my authenticator, I'd hate losing my toons.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
QUOTE (userpjx @ Feb 7 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess that explains why you weren't responding to tells. icon_razz.gif

Myren just figured I was being a dick.

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
I got this too, i think im getting bombarded with emails but they are phishers. Theres a chance some emails you get like that are for phishing.

]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users