Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pure Pwnage Tv Production Blog Shorts

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

CommanderBartz

CommanderBartz
  • GA Private
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:raptorbartz13
  • Gamer Army ID:1610
Well idk if they changed the rules on the whole Canada thing, because this is my first time going there, and it just worked... no problems.. and I'm in Portland OR, USA...

carsoN`

carsoN`
  • GA Private
  • 158 posts
  • Steam ID:carsoN`
  • Wii:0960758864133992
  • Gamer Army ID:2431
QUOTE (CommanderBartz @ Feb 6 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well idk if they changed the rules on the whole Canada thing, because this is my first time going there, and it just worked... no problems.. and I'm in Portland OR, USA...

QUOTE (Announcements @ Jan 9 2010, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pure Pwnage Tv Production Blog Shorts Pt. 2
By: News

No more geo blocking!

Look at the front page... Anyways I live in China, where everything from YouTube to FaceBook and spankwire (oops) is blocked, so gg.
Brawl Code: 2707-1448-9905

Atomicfire

Atomicfire
  • GA Private
  • 127 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:748
great sort vid guys Lmao at all of them

fourleaf

fourleaf
  • Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (News @ Jan 14 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leading up to the premiere of the Pure Pwnage TV series in March 2010, we will be releasing weekly production blog shorts. The shorts were shot while we were producing the TV series. They will be between 2-5 minutes in length and there are 10 of them in all, so check back every Monday for a new release!

Those visiting our site from a Canadian IP address can check them out here.

Note: We would love to be able to broadcast these shorts worldwide from our site, but because of the rules of television we can only stream to residents of Canada. At least until all the non-Canadian TV companies de-noobify and decide they want a pro show icon_smile.gif

I suggest using a Canadian proxy to view the site. This would allow Americans and other people to watch the stream despite the n00bishness of their t.v. stations

b1z3rK0

b1z3rK0
  • Members
  • 11 posts
no sellout!!! cant wait for the show!!

I suggest using a Canadian proxy to view the site. This would allow Americans and other people to watch the stream despite the n00bishness of their t.v. stations
kudos

devanite

devanite
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Basically, if u think im gonna log onto messenger over wow then ur nucking futs, specially when i can only play weekends thanks to the military and my training right now!
QUOTE (fourleaf @ Feb 12 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously? You call our TV stations nubs for following the US media companies example of blocking everyone outside the US from viewing thier channels online? Arrrroooooogaaannncccceeeeeee!!!!!

Edited by devanite, 27 April 2010 - 10:33 PM.

Luzifull

Luzifull
  • Members
  • 1 posts
yess Ok Thankss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users