Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gief Ma Stuf.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Stilton

Stilton
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Hi,

ive been waiting 2 weeks now since i ordered my stuff.. I got the payment confirmation email, but have heard nothing since.

I sent one email to the support/enquiries about a week ago but havent heard anything back.. and ive just sent another one.

any information regarding the status of my order would be appreciated... the only detail i can see to give you is my paypal receipt number?

Receipt No: 4129-9148-8966-7598

Thanks.

ombit

ombit
  • Members
  • 128 posts
  • xfire:teamdaombit
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ombit
QUOTE (Stilton @ Nov 21 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

ive been waiting 2 weeks now since i ordered my stuff.. I got the payment confirmation email, but have heard nothing since.

I sent one email to the support/enquiries about a week ago but havent heard anything back.. and ive just sent another one.

any information regarding the status of my order would be appreciated... the only detail i can see to give you is my paypal receipt number?

Thanks.

says in the FAQ "Delivery usually takes less than 2 weeks, but please wait 4 weeks before complaining icon_smile.gif International orders can sometimes take up to 8 weeks due to customs."

There's probably nothing wrong, but you could still be waiting awhile.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
Yea, you cant expect it to be there within 1 week or something, it took close to 4 weeks to get my stuff.

Stilton

Stilton
  • Members
  • 2 posts
wow that's truely shocking.. 8 weeks.
and you pay $30 for shipping.. how are they sending it via carrier pidgeon icon_wink.gif
in 8 weeks i could have shorn a sheep and sewn it together myself!!
[/rant over]

- seriously though icon_wink.gif thanks for the replies, obviously i didnt read the FAQ

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (Stilton @ Nov 22 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow that's truely shocking.. 8 weeks.
and you pay $30 for shipping.. how are they sending it via carrier pidgeon icon_wink.gif
in 8 weeks i could have shorn a sheep and sewn it together myself!!
[/rant over]

- seriously though icon_wink.gif thanks for the replies, obviously i didnt read the FAQ

??? Took you 8 weeks and your in the UK ? im in the UK and it took 3 weeks to get to me icon_confused.gif

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Totally depends on Customs, I guess. They can be total noobs and keep your stuff for months before processing it. icon_sad.gif

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
QUOTE (Stilton @ Nov 21 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Thanks.

Hey m8. It's 2-4 week delivery. I ordered the Pure Pwnage album and dvd set and it took a few weeks to come to the UK. I got it yesterday.

Just stay patient icon_wink.gif Give it a few more weeks, check to see if the address details are right. If not, try to contact them again.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
QUOTE (Pwnoob @ Dec 2 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey m8. It's 2-4 week delivery. I ordered the Pure Pwnage album and dvd set and it took a few weeks to come to the UK. I got it yesterday.

Just stay patient icon_wink.gif Give it a few more weeks, check to see if the address details are right. If not, try to contact them again.

Ermm, dude, read the rest of the thread.

Spowis

Spowis
  • GA Private
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:FPS.
  • Steam ID:spowis
  • Xbox / GFWL:smpowis
  • PSN:smpowis
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:4794
I had to wait a couple of weeks for my dogtags to arrive, but I'd have happily given them six. Whatever it is you've ordered; just try to be a bit more patient, remember that it'd be an international order, it's getting nearer to xmas and the post office in the UK is a pile of shite that go on strike once a fortnight. icon_wink.gif

If you're really that concerned, I'd just chuck them a duplicate email just to be on the safe side, I highly doubt spamming them would help.

Left_4_Dead_Signature_by_Sitic.png

PwntToast

PwntToast

I want a title. But I'm not creative D:

• Retired Staff
  • 3,617 posts
  • xfire:pwnttoast
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing/listening to music, skateboarding.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Marcus Fps
  • PSN:Nope.
  • Wii:Not yet.
Yeah man, you should wait at least 4 weeks before complaining. And when you do complain, e-mail the noobstore? Capiche?

Locked- PwntToast
(RIP Troy "T-Bag" Dixon)
Kazzerax: if she has a boyfriend, that's you being a fucking terrible person and i hope he knocks your ass out in a stream while you're wearing jeans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users