Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Official Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
549 replies to this topic

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, css, mw2, rockband, stuff.
  • Steam ID:santa24240
  • Xbox / GFWL:two asian kids
QUOTE (Jamie @ May 18 2010, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aimed on both. Never used shot guns was using hand guns all the time (you must of seen me using my single/dual magnums often lol), but everyone kept using the spas as it absolutely rips when you aim so I do now aswell until I unlock my akimbo handguns again.

You never answered my question about the price of recording yourself icon_razz.gif

I've only ever tried quick scoping like 4 times with an intervention, killed the person twice, missed once, and got a hit marker and died the 4th. I dont see the point in it unless I'm already holding a sniper which I rarely do when I think I'm going to see someone close range.

then steady aim wont matter... lol.

and its about $50 us icon_wink.gif

tbh i get alot of "dang your a beast" etc, if you quickscope in game. plus the secondary i use gives me just as much of a challenge... 1 fmj deagle ftw!

basicly ive been using guns and classes that will give me more of a challenge. using assault rifles is usually very simple for me and i end up going very positive, but its not as much fun.
aka, going 11-1 in search with only akimbo deagles and a throwing knife....lol...
quickscoping gives me an insane challenge that i want to get better at... once thats mastered... ill probrably end up making my own team for GB, and recruit from friends and random beasts from pub matches.
wtf is a signature? do people see this? i hope not... i hope its like a diary... well dear diary... today i found out im gay... :)
www.youtube.com/user/threeasiankids
QUOTE (ya_ba @ May 7 2010, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like you :)

QUOTE (sG Core asheS @ Jun 2 2010, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unrelated, but clockwork's sig made me literally lol
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 18 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then steady aim wont matter... lol.

and its about $50 us icon_wink.gif

tbh i get alot of "dang your a beast" etc, if you quickscope in game. plus the secondary i use gives me just as much of a challenge... 1 fmj deagle ftw!

basicly ive been using guns and classes that will give me more of a challenge. using assault rifles is usually very simple for me and i end up going very positive, but its not as much fun.
aka, going 11-1 in search with only akimbo deagles and a throwing knife....lol...
quickscoping gives me an insane challenge that i want to get better at... once thats mastered... ill probrably end up making my own team for GB, and recruit from friends and random beasts from pub matches.

Meh, no scoping is better, is also easy to do.

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SurprisedPlanet
I just roll with a sub machine gun, a random handgun and throwing knife - or if I'm not feeling as skillful claymores.

I'm actually not that bad with a throwing knife. When I was playing with you friends two asians in sidrow I got a pretty awesome throwing knife kill.
Infact that day I was beasting with throwing knifes in S&D.

I need to film myself to prove I can beast, whenever I play with you I swear I get put into games with all beasty people instead of my level icon_razz.gif
QUOTE (Tree_ @ May 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jamie, just go smoke some crack; you'll feel better.

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ May 18 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, lol. Noscoping takes little to no skill at all. In fact, it's almost completely based on luck.

In one sense, you're right: yes, it's easy to put someone in the middle of your crosshair. But, successful noscoping is based on the luck of whether the bullet you shoot goes where you're aiming it.

On the other hand, in a game like CS: S, for example, noscoping takes more skill as snipers have no crosshair. Yet, similarly to in MW2, it's still lucky if the bullet goes where you're aiming it.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Jamie @ May 19 2010, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just roll with a sub machine gun, a random handgun and throwing knife - or if I'm not feeling as skillful claymores.

I'm actually not that bad with a throwing knife. When I was playing with you friends two asians in sidrow I got a pretty awesome throwing knife kill.
Infact that day I was beasting with throwing knifes in S&D.

I need to film myself to prove I can beast, whenever I play with you I swear I get put into games with all beasty people instead of my level icon_razz.gif

haha get a cap card then icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Mantrousse @ May 19 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, lol. Noscoping takes little to no skill at all. In fact, it's almost completely based on luck.

In one sense, you're right: yes, it's easy to put someone in the middle of your crosshair. But, successful noscoping is based on the luck of whether the bullet you shoot goes where you're aiming it.

On the other hand, in a game like CS: S, for example, noscoping takes more skill as snipers have no crosshair. Yet, similarly to in MW2, it's still lucky if the bullet goes where you're aiming it.

well, i believe quickscoping is easier then no scoping, for obvious reasons, and im working on an about 6 minute montage of quickscopes and no scopes, ill post on here when its complete... but depending on how you noscope, its not necisarilly(lol? i couldnt figure it out) random...
certain tricks help with noscoping and when im bored i use them in actual matches. ive got people on skidrow from the end of the staircase on the hall, to the end of the hall, headshot, and gotten killstreaks of multiple hits with just noscoping there.

there are a few methods to accurate noscoping, but the one i use is:
stop moving, center on a person, tap Y twice, right when your intervention is back to the spot (i mean the exact moment) fire. it takes a little practice, but when me and my friend had it down, we were testing it and getting as far away from eachother on large maps as we could... i was able to hit him half way across wasteland.

side stories from the past 2 days...
1. recording quickscopes for montage, 1v1 on favela, he starts planting standing up on A bombsite... i 360 quickscope him in the chest... and i get a hitmarker (hit with a sniper without a kill). and i expected a kill so i started reloading, he stops planting and 1 bursts me with an m16... :/

2. not recording... but playing with my friends, and we like to 1up eachother with kills etc.
on afgan, i planted A, another 1v1. i get ontop of the diagonal plane, open scoped on the bomb... he, loudly, runs straight to the bomb, i lol at him for not even checking any places... and i double tap Y, noscope... hitmarker :/ "Bomb Defused" why me?!!?!
wtf is a signature? do people see this? i hope not... i hope its like a diary... well dear diary... today i found out im gay... :)

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ May 18 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noscoping is worse than quickscoping in every way.

Good luck with a GB team. It seems to be the in thing now for console casual/competitive play mix to try gamebattles. It's not an incredibly hard game by any means. Just try and get host lots on your team and remember than communication is WAY more important than aiming skill, especially in a game like this where you don't even need to aim much.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ May 21 2010, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Noscoping is worse than quickscoping in every way.

Good luck with a GB team. It seems to be the in thing now for console casual/competitive play mix to try gamebattles. It's not an incredibly hard game by any means. Just try and get host lots on your team and remember than communication is WAY more important than aiming skill, especially in a game like this where you don't even need to aim much.

yeah, i just quit a team after 1 match of horrible communication. i was listing the players as i saw them, and the 2 players that offered me to join there team, were completely complaining to eachother about the round before and how we lost.
i quit that team immediatly afterwards... i made a team on gb, and im recruiting my close friends, and good players... note that my close friends are good, and the few that aren't, will be on the team, but not playing any matches unless we need a backup player.

last night i was doing amazing with my quickscopes.. im finally going very posative, i was maintaining a 2-3 kdr with only quickscoping and my desert eagle fmj. still recording for my montage, and looking through some songs for it, ive come up with about 5 songs with 3-6 minute lengths. any sugestions on that?

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 21 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. still recording for my montage, and looking through some songs for it, ive come up with about 5 songs with 3-6 minute lengths. any sugestions on that?

Put your youtube in your gamer profile and you'll get views (I got 10 and theres nothing my youtube and I barely play as much now).
Also helps if your gamer name is you youtube lol.

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 21 2010, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still recording for my montage, and looking through some songs for it, ive come up with about 5 songs with 3-6 minute lengths. any sugestions on that?

Unless you're just doing this for fun, don't bother. You won't get many views unless you have awesome ideas and brilliant editing. Most montages are garbage. Then you see stuff like Joehandsome's work like double dare and colours and it's incredible how much more fun they are to watch. Whatever you do, don't put some generic metal/rock band music on it. Something interesting.

Kipzz

Kipzz
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,107 posts
  • xfire:luziferdeville
  • Interests:WoW, CoD4, EvE Online, Minecraft, whatever takes my fancy.
  • Steam ID:ppgaluzifer
  • Gamer Army ID:3590
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ May 23 2010, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever you do, don't put some generic metal/rock band music on it. Something interesting.

He will dude, look who you're talking to.
QUOTE (Whiskerz @ Apr 23 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried talking to a woman once, but it glitched and didn't give me any conversation options.

Amethyst

Amethyst
  • GA Sergeant
  • 736 posts
  • Steam ID:PPGA_Amethyst
  • Xbox / GFWL:Lady Goggles
  • PSN:EmmaEmmerich
  • Gamer Army ID:1557
  • Company:Kilo
Just beat single-player mode. I thought it was good, but way too short - 6 hours of gameplay, all told.
The story, while good at most parts (and excellent at one or two spots) wasn't as strong as the first Modern Warfare's. I thought that there were a few plotholes that really could have been patched up (and I'm really sick of the betrayal trope at this point - seriously, Shepard's excuse for it was ridiculous); although I did really enjoy Captain Price somehow being alive, albeit a little more crazy from his being locked up in the Gulag for god knows how long.

Although I think the story is weaker, I still find myself playing it over and over again. It's just fun, which is really all I wanted from the game to begin with.

Ramiraz! Do everything!
pp_smiley2.gif

amethystsig2ex3.jpg

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
264% of online complete 0% of offline complete...

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 21 2010, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
snip

Hey, remember that one time we played those games with that guy and he was really bad and he rage quit?

Good times.

QUOTE (Jamie @ May 24 2010, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
264% of online complete 0% of offline complete...

Do you need help with some of the Spec Ops stuffs? It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing; even on Veteran.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Jamie @ May 22 2010, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Put your youtube in your gamer profile and you'll get views (I got 10 and theres nothing my youtube and I barely play as much now).
Also helps if your gamer name is you youtube lol.

its currently in my bio, and "twoasiankids" was taken on YT. lol.

QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ May 22 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless you're just doing this for fun, don't bother. You won't get many views unless you have awesome ideas and brilliant editing. Most montages are garbage. Then you see stuff like Joehandsome's work like double dare and colours and it's incredible how much more fun they are to watch. Whatever you do, don't put some generic metal/rock band music on it. Something interesting.

it is more for fun, but im having me and my friend go through it with strong editing software. i dont expect alot of views, its just more/less for a few friends to check out and people online that actually look at my youtube.

QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 24 2010, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, remember that one time we played those games with that guy and he was really bad and he rage quit?

Good times.

Do you need help with some of the Spec Ops stuffs? It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing; even on Veteran.

haha yes ^^ , and i would like to do spec ops icon_biggrin.gif i have like the 3rd teir levels unlocked right now... im 1100%complete with multiplayer ^^

PS. i played search last night using a mini uzi with thermal and a javalin. i javalined for first blood and rushed with my uzi for second, 2 rage quitters icon_biggrin.gif

sadface story : saturday i was doing a private match with 3 of my friends, and a random guy was in there too and we were getting along just fine, so he randomly leaves.... "guy wants to play modern warfare 2" .... thinks to self... sure why not?!
i join the game, every body has a red square around them and are running insanely fast. a bar in the middle of my screen loads 0/100 to 100/100, and i leave shortly after. challenge lobbied..... D':
tainted my kdr W/L, and i have no more challenges!
and my days are LOWERED to 20. i was at 31 days, 15 hours. icon_sad.gif

but the aimbot, and wall hacks were definitly fun to mess around with for a while haha.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 24 2010, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and i would like to do spec ops icon_biggrin.gif i have like the 3rd teir levels unlocked right now...

If you get on right now, I might be awake enough to help you get at least 30 stars.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
I just can't be bothered with the offline... it's boring.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 24 2010, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you get on right now, I might be awake enough to help you get at least 30 stars.

shiitttt i basicly fell asleep last night when we were going to play... lol...

QUOTE (Jamie @ May 24 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just can't be bothered with the offline... it's boring.

i agree but... achievements! icon_razz.gif

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ May 25 2010, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shiitttt i basicly fell asleep last night when we were going to play... lol...

i agree but... achievements! icon_razz.gif

I cant be fucked with achievements.

Haven't been playing COD as much now, just play the rare game of S&D now and again. I'm slowly getting bored of it and need the next COD.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Jamie @ May 26 2010, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant be fucked with achievements.

Haven't been playing COD as much now, just play the rare game of S&D now and again. I'm slowly getting bored of it and need the next COD.

same. i find myself saying "wow this game is getting sooo boring.. but i have nothing else to do/play"

so, im probrably going to finally buy a PC for my moms house that i can use for myself... and play CS:S again, and SC2 beta.

then switch back and fourth between cod still....

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
Dad wont let me unwrap MW2 so i can do veteran... What do guys?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users