Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bad Realms

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
Honestly, the way is seems RP servers > actual servers.

Subtracting

Subtracting
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • Steam ID:kraisepwnsu
QUOTE (Ineffable @ Jul 19 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bad troll is bad.
Verbal warning.

Bad troll? Don't twist this around you guys are the trolls for thinking rp > pvp. Don't make me laugh.
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 2.2Ghz @ 2.5Ghz
3584MB DDR
EVGA 9800GT 1024MB
Thermaltake 430 Watt
Zalman CNPS9500A 92mm Full Copper
Seagate 16MB Cache 7200RPM 500 Gigabyte
Western Digital 8MB Cache 5200RPM 200 Gigabyte
Z-2300 Logitech 2.1
LG 19" Inch 2ms
G9 Logitech Mouse
Saitek Eclipse 2
Sennheiser HD 201

Neep™

Neep™
  • Members
  • 113 posts
QUOTE (Subtracting @ Sep 6 2010, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bad troll? Don't twist this around you guys are the trolls for thinking rp > pvp. Don't make me laugh.

So, you're saying a server full of elitist douches is better than a server full of bros?

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
I'm not even kidding, RP servers aren't bad at all and are probably better than most normal/PVP's. The worst thing about them is people who accidently stumble on to them and don't understand the rules.

I mean, I don't really RP or anything (honest) I just went with the flow as opposed to blatently breaking the rules of an RP server.

Subtracting

Subtracting
  • Members
  • 110 posts
QUOTE (Neep™ @ Sep 7 2010, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, you're saying a server full of elitist douches is better than a server full of bros?

Come on now a server full of people trying to be fake and not just plain o' humane is more fun?
Don't discriminate the entire server just because someone talked crap to you.I mean sure there's a more douche bags but I don't play with randoms , I play with buddies from RL and we just started our own guild.I just wouldn't be able to take rp servers serious id just start trolling hardcore.I love the challenge of someone trying to gank me while I'm grinding to just kill them back easily and if its like an 80 that's fine because I usually log out my 80 near my alt.It's w/e if you don't like pvp servers I love them had the most fun world pvping back in vanilla days.

Edited by Subtracting, 09 September 2010 - 04:35 AM.

3584MB DDR
EVGA 9800GT 1024MB
Thermaltake 430 Watt
Z-2300 Logitech 2.1
LG 19" Inch 2ms
G9 Logitech Mouse
Saitek Eclipse 2
Sennheiser HD 201

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
QUOTE (Subtracting @ Sep 9 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on now a server full of people trying to be fake and not just plain o' humane is more fun?
Don't discriminate the entire server just because someone talked crap to you.I mean sure there's a more douche bags but I don't play with randoms , I play with buddies from RL and we just started our own guild.I just wouldn't be able to take rp servers serious id just start trolling hardcore.I love the challenge of someone trying to gank me while I'm grinding to just kill them back easily and if its like an 80 that's fine because I usually log out my 80 near my alt.It's w/e if you don't like pvp servers I love them had the most fun world pvping back in vanilla days.

Fo' real?

You do realise how serious some RPPVP realms are when it comes to ganking right? I've seen worse ganking in RP servers than I have normal PVP servers. The difference is one is saying "lolnub" and the other is pretending its for his fallen brethren, or some shit.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Defiled @ Sep 9 2010, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do realise how serious some RPPVP realms are when it comes to ganking right? I've seen worse ganking in RP servers than I have normal PVP servers. The difference is one is saying "lolnub" and the other is pretending its for his fallen brethren, or some shit.

Reminds me of when the Goons setup a line between two zones with both our Horde and Alliance characters and we'd charge people tolls. If they didn't pay we'd kill them. RP server was fun and there was nothing they could do about it because we were toll collectors.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

Subtracting

Subtracting
  • Members
  • 110 posts
QUOTE (Defiled @ Sep 9 2010, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fo' real?

Well what ever floats your boat man I'd prefer people to be more human than pretend you know?
3584MB DDR
EVGA 9800GT 1024MB
Thermaltake 430 Watt
Z-2300 Logitech 2.1
LG 19" Inch 2ms
G9 Logitech Mouse
Saitek Eclipse 2
Sennheiser HD 201

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Sep 9 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reminds me of when the Goons setup a line between two zones with both our Horde and Alliance characters and we'd charge people tolls. If they didn't pay we'd kill them. RP server was fun and there was nothing they could do about it because we were toll collectors.

Fuck yeah goons!

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
QUOTE (Dirge @ Sep 13 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuck yeah goons!

I'd like to hear more please.

Dirge

Dirge