Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guys 3 Hearts Shirt?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
Most of the PP products have guys and girls versions. The only one that kinda doesnt is the 3 hearts shirt. Now I wouldnt really but up for wearing the girls version... pink and white.... ewwww. But Id happily wear a guys version of it. Maybe have the same color pallet/style as the i pwn noobs shirt? Just with the <3<3<3 logo?

tyler1451

tyler1451

GA Private

• Banned
  • 1,322 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Gaming.
  • Steam ID:[PPGA]SpookyCupcakes
  • Gamer Army ID:1807
  • Company:Bravo
EDIT: removing naughty comment for being a big ol' meanie

Please be more respectful of other users. - The Colonel

Edited by tyler1451, 16 October 2009 - 05:43 PM.

QUOTE (Shadowstar @ Nov 5 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell me that a year from now.

QUOTE (Raven* @ Jul 12 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RUN! THE COCK IS A LIE!!!111

QUOTE (Cure @ Jul 23 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. Tyler I want your babies.

QUOTE (Yoski @ Jul 20 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deleting the recycle bin would create a time padarox and a black hole

QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Jul 22 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How you all can fill 13 pages of discussion talking about each others willies is beyond me :P

QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jul 22 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will never be a "best movie of all time". I'll be damned if I let some douche piece of shit tell me what they say is the best movie of all time. The Godfather has been #1 on IMDB for as long as I can remember and I fall asleep through the movie every time I try to watch it. I have yet to see the whole movie in one sitting. The "best movie of all time" would have to be a movie where the majority of the people agree with calling it that. I never see this happening so the "best movie of all time" will always be an opinion.

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Jul 21 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a little off topic, but why the fuck do you have to be a fanboy? Why can't you just play games for the sake of playing games? By saying "LULZ NO CONSOLES R 4 N00BZ LOLOLOL" you are missing out on a lot of great games. A great game is a great game despite the platform it is on.

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
Well if they haven't done it by now then I doubt it'll happen. Plus not many guys would purchase such a t-shirt so the PP crew wouldn't really make profit if they invested it in getting all these guy love heart shirts made.

Sorry dude. Prob be able to find similar shirts made for guys else where on the net if you looked hard enough.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (CartooN @ Oct 16 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most of the PP products have guys and girls versions. The only one that kinda doesnt is the 3 hearts shirt. Now I wouldnt really but up for wearing the girls version... pink and white.... ewwww. But Id happily wear a guys version of it. Maybe have the same color pallet/style as the i pwn noobs shirt? Just with the <3<3<3 logo?

Haha...this made me l.o.l

Erm...i agree entirely with liquidicevi. Theirs probably another site on the internet which you can buy shirts like this from. Or perhaps just make your own? icon_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, like all ready mentioned, not many men will buy this shirt. No offense but it's a little bit homosexual...or people may see it that way ^^#

But oh well, what ever floats your boat mate icon_biggrin.gif

TheSHADOWLINK

TheSHADOWLINK
  • GA Private
  • 1,102 posts
  • Steam ID:awsomesuper
  • Xbox / GFWL:sh4dowl1nk
  • Wii:sh4dowl1nk
  • Gamer Army ID:3880
0_o* umm a black and red 3 hearts shirt?

:0.. icon_surprised.gif.. icon_surprised.gif.. :\.. brian.png

sh4dowl1nk.jpg  -_-

CartooN

CartooN
  • Members
  • 134 posts
I guess I could see why some people would find it a bit homo, but I really dont see a few <3s as ghey.

Plus, if mega64 can sell a "Game Days" shirt, refrencing a day specificly for homosexuals at disney land, then I dont see why a shirt not even intended to be feminine wouldnt sell.

http://mega64.com/store/

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
  • xfire:HikariKage
  • Wii:2426085976289137
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:364
they should do a guys shirt with >:3 >:3 >:3

CartooN

CartooN