Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Empire Game

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

r39o

r39o
  • Members
  • 1 posts
hey, just applyed for an account on the game and after reading about i cant wait to play it and see how much T-bagging it does icon_biggrin.gif, you said you may be in teams pwning the heck out of people will we no what teams you are on? hopefully as i wish i could play in your team or agaisnt it.

ps. Kyle still plays with he-man toys?

Magz0r

Magz0r
  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • xfire:tehmagz0r
  • Steam ID:teh_magz0r
  • PSN:Magz0r
  • Rofl-Rupees:4
So, whats the deal with the new session called "Closed Beta"?
Is it only for the original beta testers?

Anyway, looking for a team to join, where all the members play icon_razz.gif Unlike my teams in the last 3 sessions.

zalzaron

zalzaron
  • Members
  • 214 posts
Well in the lastest session ive been playing a bit more strange, trying to see how all the stuff works but if just hit a wall in something.

See i first tried to mass industry and then only built defence to see if it it's possible to stay in the race without atacking players (if you call 300ish land per turn staying in the race). Now after trying that i thought to myself "Hey let's see if city lands are any use".

So there i went, putting points into city research and building me some city tiles. But what's the deal? I researched tax tolerance so if i am to believe the research my people will now accept higher taxes.

But if i turn up the taxes to even 26% the people will start making a run for the door, but when it's 25% thousands of them just love to come over and stay. What is the point of city tiles and research when you can't even get them to accept higher taxes?

If the research actually did what it promised then city tiles could be somewhat more usefull then industry but if you are forced to keep the taxes at 25% no matter what, what's the point?

Giluc

Giluc
  • GA Private
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Consoles lol
  • Steam ID:Giluc
  • Xbox / GFWL:GilucZ
  • Wii:4205091662810049
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:4128
  • Company:Eta
MAN, THIS IS SO AWESOME. YEA

I LIKE
CHOCOLATE MILK

blingyruss

blingyruss
  • GA Private
  • 30 posts
  • xfire:blingyruss
  • Steam ID:blingyrules
  • Xbox / GFWL:nope.gif
  • PSN:blingyruss
  • Gamer Army ID:2322
this game is relevant to my interests.

so how many people also got their invites today?
gamer id: 2322
xfire: blingyruss
UK

evilivan

evilivan
  • Members
  • 340 posts
  • xfire:xfire
  • Interests:iwrestledabearonce<br />cod4
  • Steam ID:idk
  • Xbox / GFWL:xboxisgay(:
  • PSN:iivan
  • Wii:i fergut (:
icon_surprised.gif

nj

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,323 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
QUOTE (zalzaron @ Nov 3 2009, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well in the lastest session ive been playing a bit more strange, trying to see how all the stuff works but if just hit a wall in something.

See i first tried to mass industry and then only built defence to see if it it's possible to stay in the race without atacking players (if you call 300ish land per turn staying in the race). Now after trying that i thought to myself "Hey let's see if city lands are any use".

So there i went, putting points into city research and building me some city tiles. But what's the deal? I researched tax tolerance so if i am to believe the research my people will now accept higher taxes.

But if i turn up the taxes to even 26% the people will start making a run for the door, but when it's 25% thousands of them just love to come over and stay. What is the point of city tiles and research when you can't even get them to accept higher taxes?

If the research actually did what it promised then city tiles could be somewhat more usefull then industry but if you are forced to keep the taxes at 25% no matter what, what's the point?

Err, you got 300 land per turn after protection? I do not believe this. As for the urban stuff, your morale always drops when you raise your taxes, the point of tolerance is so if you get an extra 10% tolerance, then if you set taxes to 35%, morale will drop initially, but then start to rise back up eventually.

Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Eraserhead

Eraserhead
  • Members
  • 2,735 posts
  • xfire:sacredcow669
  • Interests:Music, Film, Gaming, Books.
  • Steam ID:Tanel_669
  • Wii:Lol, Miyamoto
Is sign up closed or something right now? I keep clicking PLAY under where it says "Register" and it just refreses the page.

Curiouser and curiouser...

B0SSK1LL3R

B0SSK1LL3R
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:adyboss8
You guys, any news about the game? There are no games there for like 3 months now, any news would be very appreciated icon_smile.gif.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (B0SSK1LL3R @ Sep 24 2010, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys, any news about the game? There are no games there for like 3 months now, any news would be very appreciated icon_smile.gif.

This.

I only really noticed this thread today, signed up and well .. no games :\

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
I love how the websites nothing but "coming soon" now.
icon_razz.gif

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Frag

Frag
  • Members
  • 8 posts
I wanna play this so fucking much. I remember playing it when it came out, best game ever. srsly

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Sergeant
  • 6,760 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Natalie, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
Touch device port! go!

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (Danoli3 @ Feb 15 2012, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Touch device port! go!

T S R H

There are so many games like this out there on the internets (well from what I can gather, since I never got to play it) but they all force us into browser windows and they are all doing what the others are doing.

If it was on my phone, I would play the shit out of this.

B0SSK1LL3R

B0SSK1LL3R
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:adyboss8
I played this game since it came out and until it got taken down, i really miss it, i would kill to be able to play it again... I really wonder if we are gonna see it anytime soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users