Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

But The White Barbarian Calls Me Dave.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

tbones999

tbones999
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • xfire:tbones999
  • Steam ID:tbones999
  • PSN:tbones999
  • Wii:0184975564426757
Jarett said he and Geoff will be involved, but can we have an announcement on Dawei's involvement in the TV show?

Does anyone already know?

I know I would really like to see him on the show. I still laugh every time I watch the scene where he is introduced and he says "My name is actually Dawei..."

Regardless I am super excited about the TV show. Viva la Pwnage.
"It is nothing so trivial as revenge. A fight to the death with you. Only in that can my soul find respite. I will kill you or you will kill me... it makes no difference." ~Gray Fox

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
It's an interesting question, definitely, and one I don't know the answer to, but this could have definitely been posted in one of the other numerous threads on this subject, instead of having yet another topic created for it.

papaYO

papaYO
  • Members
  • 71 posts
as if they'd take dave out of the show......"yer sorry dave we know your characters funny n all but tv means we have to make the show worse somehow, so bye"

Dark Raven X

Dark Raven X
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:DRX 777
Actually, Dave's the only one that's ever shown apprehension about being in PP. He backed out of S1 cause he didn't like the exposure. What if he doesn't wanna be on TV?
Tim [DRX] ~ "Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do." ~

StrikerZero

StrikerZero
  • Members
  • 818 posts
QUOTE (Dark Raven X @ Aug 7 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Dave's the only one that's ever shown apprehension about being in PP. He backed out of S1 cause he didn't like the exposure. What if he doesn't wanna be on TV?

It would be a huge lost, but then again it wouldn't at the same time. I mean its not like they can't find another guy starring lol but I'd hate to see another side character be made to Copy his Character (or even have another actor play him). lol If they do that I'd rather have him taken out then just being replaced.

Vorrik

Vorrik

IRC Loudmouth, I ask Xim inappropriate shit.

• Members
  • 987 posts
  • xfire:conarus
  • Interests:Cowtipping
  • Xbox / GFWL:dun play
  • PSN:dun have
  • Wii:dun have
QUOTE (Dark Raven X @ Aug 7 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.proatcooking.com
"Error E2061 date.h 13: Friends must be functions or classes"-Borland c++ compiler.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
It'll probably depend on how much he gets paid.

Money talks, especially these days.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

StrikerZero

StrikerZero
  • Members
  • 818 posts
QUOTE (Vorrik @ Aug 7 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is his own show though. For Season 1 he didn't like the Exposure (or wasn't able to handle it at first) and came back for Season 2 and his own show. But their is a huge difference between this and being on TV. TV reaches more audiences then the Internet do people watching that more then some of the random clips on youtube (which a lot of us found this for the first time). Though honestly be cool if he could get his own Cooking Show. He can be like Chef Ramsey. Except instead of the F-bombs he stares. lol

Edited by StrikerZero, 07 August 2009 - 12:55 PM.

Vorrik

Vorrik

IRC Loudmouth, I ask Xim inappropriate shit.

• Members
  • 987 posts
  • xfire:conarus
  • Interests:Cowtipping
  • Xbox / GFWL:dun play
  • PSN:dun have
  • Wii:dun have
QUOTE (StrikerZero @ Aug 7 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is his own show though. For Season 1 he didn't like the Exposure (or wasn't able to handle it at first) and came back for Season 2 and his own show. But their is a huge difference between this and being on TV. TV reaches more audiences then the Internet do people watching that more then some of the random clips on youtube (which a lot of us found this for the first time). Though honestly be cool if he could get his own Cooking Show. He can be like Chef Ramsey. Except instead of the F-bombs he stares. lol

Omg wow yeah that would be awesome!

"Error E2061 date.h 13: Friends must be functions or classes"-Borland c++ compiler.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
QUOTE (Vorrik @ Aug 7 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg wow yeah that would be awesome!

Agreed.

I'd watch the hell out of that show (I like cooking shows anyways).

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Scoty

Scoty
  • GA Corporal
  • 127 posts
  • xfire:Ceilteach
  • Interests:SNP/SSP/IRA/Pwning n00bs. (pronounced 'Owning'.)<br />Politics, Military, Revolutionaries, Freedom (Real Freedom, not that 'Americanised' shite), Football (n00bs call it 'soccer'), Celtic FC, Celtic (The Celts), some Basketball, Cars, Gaming.
  • Steam ID:Frxn
  • Xbox / GFWL:LordScoty
  • PSN:Frxn
  • Wii:N/A
  • Gamer Army ID:768
  • Company:Gamma
Or Huey's Cooking icon_biggrin.gif Would be good seeing Dave cooking in random places and just using "a little" of something but in reality is using like half a bottle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users