Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Matrix Online Final Hours Live Broadcast Giantbomb.com

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Blanetrain

Blanetrain
  • GA Private
  • 1,162 posts
  • xfire:blanetrain
  • Interests:Whatever you want them to be.
  • Steam ID:blanethetrain
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:2367
  • Company:India
QUOTE (Eogris @ Aug 10 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any guesses on what's next? SWG is obviously next to go with the old republic coming soon.

And that's really upsetting? I'm hoping that Old Republic will be good enough to be considered better than SWG, which is not really setting any bar.

Would you like to look at some of my wares?

http://www.twitch.tv/blanetrain

Eogris

Eogris
  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • xfire:eogris
  • PSN:Eogris_
  • Wii:0062259758890805
QUOTE (BlanetheTrain(assimilator) @ Aug 10 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And that's really upsetting? I'm hoping that Old Republic will be good enough to be considered better than SWG, which is not really setting any bar.

Where does it say i'm upset about that? icon_rolleyes.gif

If TOR is not better than SWG i'm pretty sure pre-NGE vets will be rioting in the streets.

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
QUOTE (Eogris @ Aug 10 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pre-NGE vets will be rioting in the streets.

I WILL BE SACRIFICING VIRGINS WHEN THE MOON IS FULL

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
QUOTE (Eogris @ Aug 10 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where does it say i'm upset about that? icon_rolleyes.gif

If TOR is not better than SWG i'm pretty sure pre-NGE vets will be rioting in the streets.

SWG was never great, it was the community that made it great. icon_biggrin.gif Original SWG'er, none of that CU/NGE crap.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Ganonheart @ Sep 20 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SWG was never great, it was the community that made it great. icon_biggrin.gif Original SWG'er, none of that CU/NGE crap.

I didn't know shit for people in the community and the game was amazing.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Sep 22 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't know shit for people in the community and the game was amazing.

I was one of those looser mon calimaris who spent approx 2 days a week in the cantina buggin the shit outta people... Other 5 proffession grinding : > Made most my money through old school contacts... Remember "Helmet" oh yeah... 60mill come to papa! I got email a few months ago telling me to join back up or my house will be demolished :| I was like... No.

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Ganonheart @ Sep 22 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was one of those looser mon calimaris who spent approx 2 days a week in the cantina buggin the shit outta people... Other 5 proffession grinding : > Made most my money through old school contacts... Remember "Helmet" oh yeah... 60mill come to papa! I got email a few months ago telling me to join back up or my house will be demolished :| I was like... No.

If you leave it too long it will end up in your backpack. When I unpacked my house it somehow made me the mayor of a city with a few other houses around and I was able to grant zoning rights.

I only fucked around with it for an hour or so since I forgot how to play and couldn't be arsed to figure out how again. I paid maintenance on my house and got another 360+ days left on it.

My friend used to dance in the Cantina. I'd go there to buff up then leave. I made a character to dance, but I can't remember a single person I met while doing it.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

eedok

eedok
  • GA Private
  • 5,414 posts
  • xfire:eedok
  • Interests:qqq
  • Steam ID:eedok
  • Xbox / GFWL:eedok
  • Wii:3394-3242-5681
  • Gamer Army ID:1176
QUOTE (Eogris @ Aug 10 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It just sucks cause i'm sure atleast ONE guy spent sooooooo much time logged into that damn game. Then it just blows up in his face.

Other than that who cares it was an awful game.

Tabula Rasa = Dead
MxO = Dead

Any guesses on what's next? SWG is obviously next to go with the old republic coming soon.

Dungeon Runners totally beat out SWG on this dying MMO thing

plus you're missing Hellgate:London from the list

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Sep 22 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you leave it too long it will end up in your backpack. When I unpacked my house it somehow made me the mayor of a city with a few other houses around and I was able to grant zoning rights.

I only fucked around with it for an hour or so since I forgot how to play and couldn't be arsed to figure out how again. I paid maintenance on my house and got another 360+ days left on it.

My friend used to dance in the Cantina. I'd go there to buff up then leave. I made a character to dance, but I can't remember a single person I met while doing it.

I never bothered with "player" cities... Nice place to buy phat loot from, but piss arse annoyign traveling half way across the world to get an extra few points on my crafts. I had a house on Tattooine that was in the middle of a crater, also in the middle of no where... No buildings or citys around for miles :| Was nice... then i was lucky enought o find some prime real estate on the front line of Theeds! also-

Remember camping outside Corolag/Theed for xp? Yeah... Those were the strange days lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users