Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm Sorry

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Rav4ge

Rav4ge
  • GA Private
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:qudder
  • Gamer Army ID:4537
But this has been going on too long. It's obvious PP has fallen apart and I have no reasons to even support it anymore. I used to be a big fan like most here but now I don't even bring it up with my friends, or even defend it on these forums anymore.

I know I'm not a hugely popular (or veteran) member of the forum but I did support the show and I'm sad to see it end this way. I really hope the cast can get their shit together and make a new ep. Sometimes I like to think that this is all just a big prank and the PP crew just needed more time to complete a PP movie or something, but that's as far from the truth as anyone could get.

As far as experiences on the forum go, they were okay. Some smartasses but better than I would have thought. To the good peeps on here, I'd like to thank you for making this a nice place. To the assholes, get a fucking life.

Enjoyed my stay, and I hope to see a new ep sometime soon. But until then, PP is nothing more than an old cartoon. You know, the kind you really liked as a kid but when you sit down to watch it now you realize it's shit. I stopped wearing all my PP stuff a few months back, now it will sit in the closet along with the other shit I don't care about.

PP isn't pure pwnage anymore, it's pure fail.

Bye guys.

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,316 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
There's nothing wrong with Pure Pwnage, I don't see how it's shit because they don't make episodes very often, if at all. They admitted they will have trouble making episodes now, what else do you want? It is what it is.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
I get the impression that a lot of the people that continue to post threads like this still haven't seen Jarett's post in the stickies section. The only reason I say this is because it's a little illogical to ask for faster episode production after all that has been stated in this thread. /shrugs

- i luv noobs -

- i luv noobs -
  • Members
  • 606 posts
  • xfire:-steam ftw-
  • Interests:Chicks<br />Games<br />Pure Pwnage<br />That's pretty much it
  • Steam ID:xxdidorioxx
  • Xbox / GFWL:bryan7474
  • PSN:-i dun liek ps3-
  • Wii:-i sold mah wii-
oh I'm sure the little girl read it, I Just dont think the "omg my lief is over no new epz" people are gonna stop.

QUOTE (Xayun @ Sep 10 2009, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. I refuse to believe that we are not being trolled. No-one could be this instantly unlikeable

QUOTE (- i luv noobs - @ Sep 10 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No-one you say? :neutral: Consider that comment as a welcome back for me, yall can thank Xayun.

gdffs

gdffs
  • Members
  • 47 posts
Obviously the vast majority of people who have visited these forums have read the state of pp thread. We know what's going on. It's just that people can only remain patient for so long. Personally, I can identify with the way these people feel. When I first saw the show a couple years ago it boosted my ego some, but now I can see that having no life and being a gamer is not something to idolize. On the other hand these guys pulled off something pretty awesome considering that they are amateurs and worked off essentially no budget. It is inevitable though that the show outlived it's popularity, but you still have to respect what they did as an art form even if you can not look at it in the same light as when you first watched it. Things will inevitably lose their luster with the passage of time especially when you're talking about something the internet. That's just the way it is.

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
This just sounds like a big goodby post that belongs in Newb and old noobs section tbh... But regardless of that, this is my careface while reading this:

Oh noes, someone who I have never spoken or made any comunitcation with is leaving a forum on the internet...

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

- i luv noobs -

- i luv noobs -
  • Members
  • 606 posts
  • xfire:-steam ftw-
  • Interests:Chicks<br />Games<br />Pure Pwnage<br />That's pretty much it
  • Steam ID:xxdidorioxx
  • Xbox / GFWL:bryan7474
  • PSN:-i dun liek ps3-
  • Wii:-i sold mah wii-
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jul 14 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow this perfectly emotes how I feel about ALL of these threads lately.
QUOTE (Xayun @ Sep 10 2009, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. I refuse to believe that we are not being trolled. No-one could be this instantly unlikeable

QUOTE (- i luv noobs - @ Sep 10 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No-one you say? :neutral: Consider that comment as a welcome back for me, yall can thank Xayun.

teh_impostor

teh_impostor
  • Members
  • 47 posts
Hey. When you support Pure Pwnage by buying shirts and stuff, y'know, it doesn't mean that you pay for new episode to come up.

I'm sure a new episode will come up though, just give it some time... it's a free show after all... I would understand if people were angry if it had monthly costs or stuff, but y'know, it doesn't.

Triptych

Triptych
  • GA Private
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:pwning
  • Steam ID:Triptych229
  • Xbox / GFWL:Triptych229
  • PSN:Triptych229
  • Gamer Army ID:2436
  • Company:Echo
Wow, I'm posting. All I ever do, is go around and read posts. I'm tired of seeing ignorant posts like this.
Triptych229 (trip-tik-2-2-9) - the 3 alias' of Spartan, Rain, and Ocelot, represented by B.A.W.
Subsist?EXIST!

PTrain

PTrain
  • Members
  • 1,267 posts
  • Steam ID:ptrain
  • Xbox / GFWL:aaahhXBOXlive
QUOTE (UDP @ Jul 14 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They admitted they will have trouble making episodes now, what else do you want?

I wanted a better bid. The crew had something that really hasn't been seen on the internet and they quit at the height of their popularity. And i'm not just talking about episodes taking a while to put out. As we all know communication has been a huge problem for a while.

Its like if Micheal Jordan stopped playing basketball after his first championship. Heck, in this case its like Jordan quit halfway through the playoffs.

Now what I want is just an ending. 3 seasons was a pretty ambitious goal and I don't fault them for not achieving it. Not only was pp started almost 5 years ago but they were reviewing replays even before that and there was no way anyone could have forseen what was to come. Now they owe it to us to tie up the storylines and give us some closure. Heck, 2 eps could finish it all off.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I hope the OP read the stickies..otherwise we;re just gonna get a thread we've all seen before :/

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

sG Core asheS

sG Core asheS
  • Banned
  • 573 posts
dude, you're a dick. PP is really important to a lot of people.. if you'd actually sit back and think about how Geoff and Jarett did the show it's really cool. they had next to nothing for a budget (as you can tell by the production of ep 1.) and they really busted ass to make this happen. this show is the real deal like someone said before, having no life and playing games all day isn't something to idolize but it sure is damn funny, and for you to sit and say that the show is garbage really pisses me off, i've been watching this show for a long long time, and it's still awesome, i've seen every ep and watched them over and over, and i wouldnt be in the wrong to say that many other people watch PP on a daily basis.

so i hate when i read threads like this, it's stupid.. so screw off and stop bashing things that mean things to people.
I'm Teh Best Mayne...I Deed It!! Eli
Leader of Eur Gunna Lose Gaming. [egL]
Watch It!

Dan+Gun=Death

Dan+Gun=Death
  • Members
  • 164 posts
I'm happy to say goodbye to you mate, and all the other people bitching about the current situation. Constant complaining, whining and topics such as this separate the sheep from the fans.
No-ones going to miss you, but for what it's worth ciao! pp_smiley11.gif

lAg Is PuNiShMenT FoR oUr SinS

sG Core asheS

sG Core asheS
  • Banned
  • 573 posts
QUOTE (Dan+Gun=Death @ Jul 15 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm happy to say goodbye to you mate, and all the other people bitching about the current situation. Constant complaining, whining and topics such as this separate the sheep from the fans.
No-ones going to miss you, but for what it's worth ciao! pp_smiley11.gif

i suppose this is what i meant to say. lol. just got a little angry before.
I'm Teh Best Mayne...I Deed It!! Eli
Leader of Eur Gunna Lose Gaming. [egL]
Watch It!

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (- i luv noobs - @ Jul 15 2009, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh I'm sure the little girl read it, I Just dont think the "omg my lief is over no new epz" people are gonna stop.

I actually agree with you there. icon_surprised.gif

Edited by j type, 15 July 2009 - 01:35 PM.

internettoughguy

internettoughguy
  • Members
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (Rav4ge @ Jul 15 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this has been going on too long. It's obvious PP has fallen apart and I have no reasons to even support it anymore. I used to be a big fan like most here but now I don't even bring it up with my friends, or even defend it on these forums anymore.

I know I'm not a hugely popular (or veteran) member of the forum but I did support the show and I'm sad to see it end this way. I really hope the cast can get their shit together and make a new ep. Sometimes I like to think that this is all just a big prank and the PP crew just needed more time to complete a PP movie or something, but that's as far from the truth as anyone could get.

As far as experiences on the forum go, they were okay. Some smartasses but better than I would have thought. To the good peeps on here, I'd like to thank you for making this a nice place. To the assholes, get a fucking life.

Enjoyed my stay, and I hope to see a new ep sometime soon. But until then, PP is nothing more than an old cartoon. You know, the kind you really liked as a kid but when you sit down to watch it now you realize it's shit. I stopped wearing all my PP stuff a few months back, now it will sit in the closet along with the other shit I don't care about.

Bye guys.

DON'T LEAVE! Didn't you hear that things have been progressing smoothly at ROFLMAO HQ??? So let's stay tuned!

embroisured

embroisured
  • GA Private
  • 1,723 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Drunkard Zero
  • Gamer Army ID:3725
QUOTE (Rav4ge @ Jul 14 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bye guys.

you have under 100 posts, nobody will care if you leave

internettoughguy

internettoughguy
  • Members
  • 39 posts
that's right.. it's the post count that matters... so let's spam some shitty threads

Ireland914

Ireland914
  • GA Private
  • 975 posts
  • xfire:ireland914
  • Interests:Pwning noobs.
  • Gamer Army ID:963
The real fans are the ones that stick around. There's no reason to be so impatient and demanding especially with the tragedy and hardships the PP crew have faced lately. I appreciate everything they've done this far and I can wait as long as it takes to see more episodes.

k0rpz3y

k0rpz3y
  • Members
  • 1,133 posts
  • xfire:korpsey
  • Steam ID:k0rpz3y
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
In the words of Take That, have a little, patieeeeeeeence!

PP IRC: #PurePwnage @ QuakeNet PP TS: 206.75.217.24:8767
Facebook Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users