Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Request For Pp Xp Theme

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

m3ds

m3ds
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,482 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2994
Hello,

A while back (probably well over a year ago) there was a fantastic Pure Pwnage theme for Xp. It was very simple, made the taskbar black and changed the start button to a red PP logo. For some reason I want to say Elite-tek made it, but I could be totally wrong. Anyways, any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ph0biA

Ph0biA
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
  • xfire:iamphobia
  • Steam ID:Ph0biA
  • Xbox / GFWL:PPGA Ph0biA
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:178
  • Company:Golf
QUOTE (m3ds @ Jul 11 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

A while back (probably well over a year ago) there was a fantastic Pure Pwnage theme for Xp. It was very simple, made the taskbar black and changed the start button to a red PP logo. For some reason I want to say Elite-tek made it, but I could be totally wrong. Anyways, any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It was a modified version of an theme called BlackMesaV2. It wasn't made by elite tek however. I will see what I can dig up.

Edit: Here you go: http://forums.purepw...showtopic=68194

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (Ph0biA @ Jul 11 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a modified version of an theme called BlackMesaV2. It wasn't made by elite tek however. I will see what I can dig up.

Edit: Here you go: http://forums.purepw...showtopic=68194

The download link in the thread is broken! pp_smiley3.gif Anyone know another place to download or have it to upload?
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
I just wanna see a screenshot of it, if i didnt have Windows 7 i would definatly download it, if anyone has any screenies of it can they post them, i really wanna see what it looks like lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users