Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Workout/general Health Megathread

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ May 9 2010, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i'm eating my peanuts and lifting my dumbells. Can you guise feel the burn too?

you are either 12 years old or a troll. I am done with helping you.

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Video games, weed, surfin the internets, and stuff like that.
  • Xbox / GFWL:thomas455
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ May 9 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are either 12 years old or a troll. I am done with helping you.

I am neither.

You on the other hand are a know it all who has given me no real usefull information. If anything I'd say you were the troll. What kind of an idiot tells a beginner to start with a 70 pound dumbbell? At least we know why your preaching fitness to a gameing forum instead of a real life gym. Because you have no real knowledge.

Intraframe

Intraframe
  • Members
  • 3,142 posts
  • xfire:mark101mmmmd
  • Interests:Games (obviously), fps, rts, and a few RPG's Also enjoy soccer, both playing and watching.
  • Steam ID:Intraframe
  • Wii:5242563695984198
Please come back here with a topless picture and hands behind your back, your age, and ask if you have potential - works great on getting advice
Come at me bro

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ May 9 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am neither.

You on the other hand are a know it all who has given me no real usefull information. If anything I'd say you were the troll. What kind of an idiot tells a beginner to start with a 70 pound dumbbell? At least we know why your preaching fitness to a gameing forum instead of a real life gym. Because you have no real knowledge.

lol.

I said you needed an adjustable dumbbell that will go up with weight to at least 80lbs. Didn't say you needed to start at that weight retard, it's adjustable for a reason. You can do endless bicep curls of 10lbs if you want, don't expect growth though.

If you read over the first page you would have a better understanding, but instead you keep mindlessly ranting about stuff instead of taking in some knowledge and asking good questions instead of "ooo do you guise feel the burn!?!?"

Maybe you just can't handle the reality that your current training is terrible and you are not open to advice. I told you to get a real gym membership, and if you haven't found that yet at least start with some HIIT, but since you are too afraid to go outside you are curling a 15lb dumbbell for however many reps and trying to start a flame war with someone who actually participates in active weight lifting at a gym.

QUOTE (Intraframe @ May 9 2010, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please come back here with a topless picture and hands behind your back, your age, and ask if you have potential - works great on getting advice

also, aware icon_razz.gif

Edited by Plasmic Fury, 09 May 2010 - 07:26 PM.

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Video games, weed, surfin the internets, and stuff like that.
  • Xbox / GFWL:thomas455
I really felt the burn today guise! I did that one thing where you lift the dumbell behind your head and it works that muscle on the bottom of your arm. I did lots and lots of hammer curls too during the loadings screens of ufc undisputed 2009

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
Tom Bom, please don't res dead threads, use the other thread you were using before.

It can be found here.

I'm locking this thread. If anyone think i shouldn't, feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

-Mantrousse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users