Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brutal Legend Lawsuit Song

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SonicKaos

SonicKaos
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Games of course.
My friend and I created a song about the lawsuit going on between Activision and EA over the game Brutal Legend. Basically Activision didn't care about the game and dropped it... but later wanted it back after EA made it become popular.

Check it out, even if you're not a fan of the game... it's a solid metal song (not hardcore/death metal or whatever though). Feel free to love/hate/post/whatever it as you please. We're looking for feedback.

Couple quick notes:

1. The song is made by 2 people, not a full band. We just layered the music and played over top of it for each instrument.
2. We don't have the most amazing recording equipment, though it works fairly well.
3. We made the song in 2 nights. Don't pass it off as bad just because of this though, it's more just a fun fact... It's quite good.

So yea, post your opinions of it,

Thanks.

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,322 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
It was ok, I'm not a fan of that type of voice for this song - a song where the words are important. I liked 2:50 - 3:00

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

SonicKaos

SonicKaos
  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Games of course.
Cool, thanks for the comment. Figured it was better to go with a low voice then for either of us to try to sing really high... because we can't sing well lol. The lyrics are now posted to the song though, just in case people can't understand some of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users