Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lego Universe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ChexGuy331

ChexGuy331
  • Members
  • 271 posts
  • xfire:ChexGuy331
  • Interests:First-Person Shooters, Flight Sims, sleeping, and attempting to gain weight.
...and has been delayed at least twice. LEGO never knew what delays were back in 2001 and instead cancelled their games.

Now they know, but this one looks rather interesting. Instead of PvP, though, it's more of PvE co op. Of course, it's child-oriented, so people suspect moderated building and chat. I for one want to try it out.

Oh, they say it's subscription-based if you download it, but it's full with no subscription if you buy the DVD. I'm not sure if it's true, only the Wikipedia article says that.

A trailer leaked out last year, but it's all FMV and no actual gameplay, but I've hear "LEGO Star Wars except MMO." If you can make sense of that, go ahead.

Edited by ChexGuy331, 26 May 2009 - 08:42 PM.

There is no flight sim board. Whatever, I'll just stick the discussions in General Gaming or FPS stuf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users