Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greatest Scene In Movie History

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

JimRaynor

JimRaynor
  • Banned
  • 1,311 posts
  • xfire:jimraynor1
  • Interests:Starcraft<br />Korean girls<br />French girls<br />Black girls<br />Spanish girls
this is the best movie scene ever made...
http://www.youtube.c...s...=PL&index=3

in fact the entire movie is on Youtube.com ....

"girls nowadays... i love em ... AND ...i hate em...."

QUOTE (James Madison @ Aug 25 1781, 11:48 AM)
If Tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Damn, that's pretty graphic..might wanna mention at least WHAT movie it is or how bad this is.

Though I have to admit I was reminded of FPS doug.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

anatomy187

anatomy187
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,574 posts
  • xfire:anatomy20
  • Steam ID:anatomy187
  • Xbox / GFWL:anatomy187
  • PSN:anatomy187
  • Gamer Army ID:2743
  • Company:Delta
It's from Monster. A true story too...I watched it once but I don't think I could watch it again, it's pretty messed up but really good.

JimRaynor

JimRaynor
  • Banned
  • 1,311 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft<br />Korean girls<br />French girls<br />Black girls<br />Spanish girls
QUOTE (anatomy187 @ Apr 30 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's from Monster. A true story too...I watched it once but I don't think I could watch it again, it's pretty messed up but really good.

I thought it was cool how they had that decent old man from the storage company to establish that Lee/Charlize did have decent men in her life ... she just chose not to let them in.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 30 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, that's pretty graphic..might wanna mention at least WHAT movie it is or how bad this is.

when you say "bad" ..
do you mean poor plot and poor acting?
or do you mean "dark and frightening"?
If Tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy

JimRaynor

JimRaynor
  • Banned
  • 1,311 posts
QUOTE (anatomy187 @ Apr 30 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd call it "based on a true story" with big alterations for entertainment purposes...
the first guy Aileen murdered, Richard Mallory, was NOT self defense as shown in the movie...
Here is Aileen stating that...
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
This > That.

icon_biggrin.gif

Lone Crow

Lone Crow

teh_stockaderer

• GA Lieutenant
  • 1,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything as long as I'm relaxed. Guitar, friends, video games, etc.
  • Xbox / GFWL:MADBARZ
  • Gamer Army ID:3558
  • Company:Kilo
I watched the documentary in school. She said on camera that it wasn't self defense, but when the camera went away (or so she thought) she said it was, but she claimed that she needed to die. Crazeh bitch.

JimRaynor

JimRaynor
  • Banned
  • 1,311 posts
QUOTE (Lone Crow @ May 26 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I watched the documentary in school. She said on camera that it wasn't self defense, but when the camera went away (or so she thought) she said it was, but she claimed that she needed to die. Crazeh bitch.

Richard Mallory had some prior sex assault convictions..
and Aileens initial account of what happened with Richard Mallory lined up with how he preferred to sexually assault his victims...
that sorta lines up with what you've stated...

i guess the truth died with her...
its really tough to say what actually happened...

she should not have been executed though...

Edited by JimRaynor, 27 May 2009 - 01:52 PM.

inex.

inex.
  • Members
  • 232 posts

thread closed.

JimRaynor

JimRaynor
  • Banned
  • 1,311 posts
QUOTE (inex. @ Jun 26 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thread closed.

After you hear Aileen Wournos' explanation for why she killed Richard Mallory you'd see the fiction scene you linked doesn't come close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users