Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Calgary Comic Expo 2009

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Cruit

Cruit
  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • xfire:ThrOyX
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sir Cruit
  • PSN:lol?
E3 ended a couple of days ago.

nuK3M

nuK3M
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • xfire:1998chevy1500
QUOTE (Cruit @ Jun 6 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
E3 ended a couple of days ago.

if they took footage, then they are probably fitting it into the episode as we speak. or maybe they're just takin it easy in LA for a little (they deserve it)

Cruit

Cruit
  • Members
  • 152 posts
What makes you say "they deserve it"? It's been 10 months since the last episode.
If anyone deserves a trip to LA its me.

I would understand and it would be really cool if they went to E3 and shot a bunch of stuff to make the new episode the most awesome eyegazm in the universe.
But they could at least have given us a fucking news update or poke me on Facebook or something.

Edited by Cruit, 06 June 2009 - 02:00 PM.

din0

din0
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Gaming is my life! =j
  • Steam ID:0:1:20898300
QUOTE (Cruit @ Jun 6 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What makes you say "they deserve it"? It's been 10 months since the last episode.
If anyone deserves a trip to LA its me.

I would understand and it would be really cool if they went to E3 and shot a bunch of stuff to make the new episode the most awesome eyegazm in the universe.
But they could at least have given us a fucking news update or poke me on Facebook or something.

Now that's my guy icon_biggrin.gif that's EXACTLY what i would've said (i am glad i ain't the only one arround here,who thinks they've taken forever, and is not affraid to say anything) "they deserve it" ? ok they've been "taking it easy" for the past 10 months! And what happened with that "realease in may" huh ? Well if they haven't been looking at a calender for like the past month (which was MAY) i'd say they've been slacking they're a** off again! Helloooooooo its June ?! What the fuck happened ?!?! Hey,don't get me wrong,I love updates,updates make life better,updates are awesome!!! But... when you say something atleast do it man... seriously i hate it when someone says something and doesn't do it.Oh sure you all do,don't you ?! Yeah... but no one ever speaks up... You know what i hate also ?! It's when most of you are always like "Take as much time as you need,we`re always here,cheking you're site every 2 hours... hell you can fuck with us all you want,we'll even wait for like 50 years..." and that's it........ well i don't blame you much because what else can we do ? right ? just wait and check... well you know what ?!?! I am sick of waiting and checking all the time and if there's not a release in June,i'll fucking stop watching this damn show cause its not worth it! And i bet i ain't the only one.... And now i await some snobby,smart-ass comment,from some snobby,smart-ass bitch,using more fancy,prolonged words than they're grandma,stating that i am "insensitive" and that i "shouldn't be forcing the process" and that "they're not obligated to keep making the show" or that i am "forgetting about what happened with Troy" and bla bla bla what not.... well go ahead pour your smart-ass toughts on me,go ahead,i don't give a fuck anymore !!!
!Viva la Pwnage!

fpssims

fpssims
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • PSN:TooMuchPower
QUOTE (din0 @ Jun 6 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that's my guy icon_biggrin.gif that's EXACTLY what i would've said (i am glad i ain't the only one arround here,who thinks they've taken forever, and is not affraid to say anything) "they deserve it" ? ok they've been "taking it easy" for the past 10 months! And what happened with that "realease in may" huh ? Well if they haven't been looking at a calender for like the past month (which was MAY) i'd say they've been slacking they're a** off again! Helloooooooo its June ?! What the fuck happened ?!?! Hey,don't get me wrong,I love updates,updates make life better,updates are awesome!!! But... when you say something atleast do it man... seriously i hate it when someone says something and doesn't do it.Oh sure you all do,don't you ?! Yeah... but no one ever speaks up... You know what i hate also ?! It's when most of you are always like "Take as much time as you need,we`re always here,cheking you're site every 2 hours... hell you can fuck with us all you want,we'll even wait for like 50 years..." and that's it........ well i don't blame you much because what else can we do ? right ? just wait and check... well you know what ?!?! I am sick of waiting and checking all the time and if there's not a release in June,i'll fucking stop watching this damn show cause its not worth it! And i bet i ain't the only one.... And now i await some snobby,smart-ass comment,from some snobby,smart-ass bitch,using more fancy,prolonged words than they're grandma,stating that i am "insensitive" and that i "shouldn't be forcing the process" and that "they're not obligated to keep making the show" or that i am "forgetting about what happened with Troy" and bla bla bla what not.... well go ahead pour your smart-ass toughts on me,go ahead,i don't give a fuck anymore !!!

Holy shit, all because u started watching the show, u liked it, and now that their "slacking off" u go ballistic?
I don't give a fuck ifthey take another 5 years to make pe 9, there going to continue the fucking show thats all i care about. HELL YAH! PUREPWNAGE PWNS!

Cruit

Cruit
  • Members
  • 152 posts
QUOTE (din0 @ Jun 6 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thats not exacly what I meant.

I love PP and I'll continue to watch their show until they die or I die or they just cut the whole thing off.
But what I don't like is the fans being kept in the dark for so long.
Geoff and Jarret both quit school to completely devote themselves to Pure Pwnage and they have amassed an enormous fanbase reaching around the globe.
But eventhough the episodes are completely free the PP crew have made themselves a big obligation to the fans.
I've bought a few t-shirts and I pre-ordered the season 1 DVD, not to show that I want something back for my cash but to show that I love what they are doing.
But what's happening now is sure making a fuckload of fans very bitter, it feels like they are turning their backs on us.

Regardless, some people should cease the excessive QQing and overdramatized sympathy effective immediately.

That said, I've got 20 bucks on this episode is going to be over 9000.

Luske

Luske
  • Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (Cruit @ Jun 6 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well thats not exacly what I meant.

I love PP and I'll continue to watch their show until they die or I die or they just cut the whole thing off.
But what I don't like is the fans being kept in the dark for so long.
Geoff and Jarret both quit school to completely devote themselves to Pure Pwnage and they have amassed an enormous fanbase reaching around the globe.
But eventhough the episodes are completely free the PP crew have made themselves a big obligation to the fans.
I've bought a few t-shirts and I pre-ordered the season 1 DVD, not to show that I want something back for my cash but to show that I love what they are doing.
But what's happening now is sure making a fuckload of fans very bitter, it feels like they are turning their backs on us.

Regardless, some people should cease the excessive QQing and overdramatized sympathy effective immediately.

That said, I've got 20 bucks on this episode is going to be over 9000.

Well said!
Never hate on PP, but true that they've left us unknown, since last update. Regardless if they have been a trip for the E3, they should have posted some info, when the last update is telling you something will be there in may.. But don't go mental 'bout 'em not giving u a episode when u want one.
But the sad thing is they're losing so many fans. myself are stopping checking PP every day, and turned down to checking it once in a while, if i'm 2 bored. Been dedicated fan an so do i believe, many have been, but this is a bit disappointing.
But gl to the PP staff, and hopefully we have a new episode soon icon_biggrin.gif
gogo PP ^^

din0

din0
  • Members
  • 34 posts
QUOTE (fpssims @ Jun 6 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy shit, all because u started watching the show, u liked it, and now that their "slacking off" u go ballistic?
I don't give a fuck ifthey take another 5 years to make pe 9, there going to continue the fucking show thats all i care about. HELL YAH! PUREPWNAGE PWNS!

Dude sure that's all you care about... but don't u see what's going on here ?! Well let me enlighten you on a little thing called 'fame' and its effects: They know we won't ever quit watching the show,and in simple terms they're all liek "Fuck them,we`ll take a whole lot of fucking time goofing off with our tremendous wallet (filled with their money from cheap merchendise) while they CAN (and WILL) wait for as long as it (we) takes (take) to make the new episode,because its soooooooooooo fucking awesome no one will ever quit watching it"... Now tell me that's fair to us ?! the fans ?! the very foundation as to why this logo above us exists... if it weren't for us Jarret would'a been sucking his thumb,speaking about how much he pwns only to him self.... I am not "overdramatizing" because there is no episode,but because they're exceeding they're expectations of us,in other words - they're toying with our patients because they know that we are idiots and that we`ll never stop watching the show because we couldn't possibly find a qualitative replacement for it... That's what makes me sick and it should to,because it is... well fuck me,ok... but what about u guys ? do u find it fair ?
!Viva la Pwnage!

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
rofl kk I give up with this whole whats happened business, it comes when it comes.

Oh momma!

pp_smiley7.gif

QUOTE (Joby @ Nov 17 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although you haven't been around as much, you seem like a very cool and approachable guy. You know what to say and when to say it, and you never manage to pick a fights with anyone. If I were a girl I would totally date you.

ChrisBougs

ChrisBougs
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Chris Bougs
I know this is a cynical observation, but it's obvious that this site makes money. They sell adspace, they have the store, the gamer army, etc. Maybe the PP crew is out of gas. Maybe they're just keeping the site up to keep a revenue stream while they look for a new project.

Like I said, pretty cynical, but it's something to consider. And I sure hope I'm wrong.

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
QUOTE (ChrisBougs @ Jun 6 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know this is a cynical observation, but it's obvious that this site makes money. They sell adspace, they have the store, the gamer army, etc. Maybe the PP crew is out of gas. Maybe they're just keeping the site up to keep a revenue stream while they look for a new project.

Like I said, pretty cynical, but it's something to consider. And I sure hope I'm wrong.

Yeah cynical icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (Joby @ Nov 17 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although you haven't been around as much, you seem like a very cool and approachable guy. You know what to say and when to say it, and you never manage to pick a fights with anyone. If I were a girl I would totally date you.

then00bshow

then00bshow
  • GA Private
  • 21 posts
  • xfire:then00bshow
  • Interests:video games......guns
  • Xbox / GFWL:then00bshow
  • Wii:0127113228169134
  • Gamer Army ID:1982
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (ChrisBougs @ Jun 6 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope you are wrong too!

fpssims

fpssims
  • Members
  • 8 posts
I can feel PP is going to give that element of surprise. Then the whole article about waht happened with the delay and we'll be oh so thats why..

I hope thats what their planning on doing =/

Or i would sound freakin retarded.

din0

din0
  • Members
  • 34 posts
QUOTE (fpssims @ Jun 6 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can feel PP is going to give that element of surprise. Then the whole article about waht happened with the delay and we'll be oh so thats why..

I hope thats what their planning on doing =/

Or i would sound freakin retarded.

I do hope you're right..
!Viva la Pwnage!

brendanraymond

brendanraymond
  • Members
  • 195 posts
What’s going on >_<*

I've been checking the site almost every day for the last 10 months... and still no new eps icon_sad.gif

So my question stands... what could possibly be going on? Has anyone got ANY somewhat plausible explanations? Was Jeremy abducted by aliens?

I guess we'll never know till the next update... surly there is someone on the inside with a little info they can share icon_sad.gif

Keep up the good work PP

And when I say "keep it up" I mean… please do just that!

I'll be watching

kyle2kl.gif

Cruit

Cruit
  • Members
  • 152 posts
For everyone who missed it, read THIS: http://forums.purepw...showtopic=90208

/thread

Edited by Cruit, 07 June 2009 - 11:55 AM.

fpssims

fpssims
  • Members
  • 8 posts
QUOTE (din0 @ Jun 6 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude sure that's all you care about... but don't u see what's going on here ?! Well let me enlighten you on a little thing called 'fame' and its effects: They know we won't ever quit watching the show,and in simple terms they're all liek "Fuck them,we`ll take a whole lot of fucking time goofing off with our tremendous wallet (filled with their money from cheap merchendise) while they CAN (and WILL) wait for as long as it (we) takes (take) to make the new episode,because its soooooooooooo fucking awesome no one will ever quit watching it"... Now tell me that's fair to us ?! the fans ?! the very foundation as to why this logo above us exists... if it weren't for us Jarret would'a been sucking his thumb,speaking about how much he pwns only to him self.... I am not "overdramatizing" because there is no episode,but because they're exceeding they're expectations of us,in other words - they're toying with our patients because they know that we are idiots and that we`ll never stop watching the show because we couldn't possibly find a qualitative replacement for it... That's what makes me sick and it should to,because it is... well fuck me,ok... but what about u guys ? do u find it fair ?

"LOYAL" t the end for me

n for All the loyal PP fans out there too, not to be selfish

Bl!ndf!re

Bl!ndf!re
  • Members
  • 1,217 posts
  • xfire:tehlickerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
omgwtfbbq!! are they in LA right now? VISIT ME PUREPWNAGE NAO!!! or ill visit them, are they planning any public events down here?

QUOTE (Husky @ Mar 31 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A couple of Mutas softened up to the red, a couple of other Mutas softened up to the black, cause they're dead.

QUOTE (slartibartfast of earth @ Sep 28 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ps my disablity in my hands makes my typing crap sry

QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Mar 31 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd hit it tbh. Especially if it's dead.

l3lueMage

l3lueMage
  • Members
  • 110 posts
2 months, no update, no release in May...if like the person above said no update or release by end of june, I prob gonna stop checking the site...I check every weekend and theres never any update!!

And I agree, you could have even said for an update

ROFL
HERES UPDATE LOLOLOL

and thats it, atleast we'd know you still alive and didn't forget about us!!

Kipzz

Kipzz
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,107 posts
  • xfire:luziferdeville
  • Interests:WoW, CoD4, EvE Online, Minecraft, whatever takes my fancy.
  • Steam ID:ppgaluzifer
  • Gamer Army ID:3590
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (l3lueMage @ Jun 11 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 months, no update, no release in May...if like the person above said no update or release by end of june, I prob gonna stop checking the site...I check every weekend and theres never any update!!

And I agree, you could have even said for an update

ROFL
HERES UPDATE LOLOLOL

and thats it, atleast we'd know you still alive and didn't forget about us!!

Fail. Refer to this:

QUOTE (Cruit @ Jun 7 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For everyone who missed it, read THIS: http://forums.purepw...showtopic=90208

/thread

/thread AGAIN

QUOTE (Whiskerz @ Apr 23 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried talking to a woman once, but it glitched and didn't give me any conversation options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users