Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Calgary Comic Expo 2009

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Naoko

Naoko
  • Members
  • 353 posts
QUOTE (Corpsteve @ May 30 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone also has to remember that they lost a good friend.

Which has absolutely nothing to do as to why they've left their fans in the dark for so long.

Doesn't take much to say "Sup guys, the ep will / wont be released in May like we said.".

A.Phobos

A.Phobos
  • GA Private
  • 1,735 posts
  • xfire:H17M4N23 _______ Quake Live: Hitman23
  • Interests:FPS, movies, Stand-up Comedy, And Stuff....
  • Steam ID:Hitman
  • Xbox / GFWL:wish i had one
  • PSN:suck mah ballz
  • Wii:1044724098965336
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:3494
  • Company:Bravo
Tomorrow is the final day of May, so I hope they have an update up soon whether it be delayed ep news or ep release.
I think if they have nothing soon, they'll piss off the community, me included.

Luthien

Luthien
  • GA Private
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:Xi Company Leader
  • Steam ID:=PPGA= Luthien
  • Gamer Army ID:3848
  • Company:Xi
QUOTE (H17M4N @ May 31 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tomorrow is the final day of May, so I hope they have an update up soon whether it be delayed ep news or ep release.

I agree, I've been hanging out all month, I'm like a kid on christmas eve.
If your 1337 and think you've got what it takes then join the Gamer Army Now!01011000011010010010000001000011011011110110110101110000011000010110111001111001
00101100001000000100001101101111011011010110001001100001011101000010000001010111

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Wow this is a pretty tough thread...

I think its best we let the PP crew get on with what they are doing and have a little patience. Its unlikey that this will happen again anyway. With the tragic loss of Troy its not surprising that updates may be alittle slow. Everyone just stop arguing with each other and wait, its hard I know cause ive been waiting SO long for it aswell. Just have some faith guys alright? pp_smiley11.gif

Peace

QUOTE (Joby @ Nov 17 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although you haven't been around as much, you seem like a very cool and approachable guy. You know what to say and when to say it, and you never manage to pick a fights with anyone. If I were a girl I would totally date you.

3clipse

3clipse
  • Members
  • 88 posts
In other news . . .

Who else is sick of refreshing the site to check for the new episode ONLY TO SEE JOEL AND JARRET MAKING SEXY FACES TO A FREAKY COWGIRL?!?!

Rant over.
Decided it was time for a sig . . .

Randomhero1928

Randomhero1928
  • Members
  • 9 posts
lets blame swine flu?

Panic92

Panic92
  • Members
  • 232 posts
  • xfire:re4per666
  • Steam ID:re4per666
  • PSN:Panic_92
QUOTE (H17M4N @ May 31 2009, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, waiting doesn't really bother me and i don't mind that it's taking such a long time to be released. But they've told us we'll see a release in may and it's now the 31st, that's leaving it kinda late without giving us any more updates even if to tell us they're delaying it...

Oh well, hopefully we'll know what's happening soon enough.

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
QUOTE (3clipse @ May 31 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In other news . . .

Who else is sick of refreshing the site to check for the new episode ONLY TO SEE JOEL AND JARRET MAKING SEXY FACES TO A FREAKY COWGIRL?!?!

Rant over.

haha xD

Yeah I am! Everytime I hope that it will change but its the same thing ><

Although you haven't been around as much, you seem like a very cool and approachable guy. You know what to say and when to say it, and you never manage to pick a fights with anyone. If I were a girl I would totally date you.

Evan

Evan
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Alright you guys only have a few hours left you better post that episode today, you just gotta. I don't think I can wait any longer.

QUOTE (Sunhuts @ May 31 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha xD

Yeah I am! Everytime I hope that it will change but its the same thing ><

UGH I hate all this waiting and refreshing of the page.

A.Phobos

A.Phobos
  • GA Private
  • 1,735 posts
  • xfire:H17M4N23 _______ Quake Live: Hitman23
  • Interests:FPS, movies, Stand-up Comedy, And Stuff....
  • Steam ID:Hitman
  • Xbox / GFWL:wish i had one
  • PSN:suck mah ballz
  • Wii:1044724098965336
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:3494
  • Company:Bravo
I won't really be pissed off per se but I'm definately not gonna be too happy about it.
The only thing we can do is wait I guess. The new ep will be out when its out.

Mania

Mania
  • Members
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mania112
  • PSN:Mania112
The first rule of running a business - you dont make promises you can't keep.
The second rule of running a business - you DONT make promises you can't keep.

This is starting to look like amateur hour now from these guys.

I know losing a friend/colleague is going to be tough to recover from. But they clearly are moving on - they made an appearance at a comic book expo (i know this, because i've been greeted by it a million F5'ing times).

The front page of their site clearly states May. and 2 hours by my watch is June. If it's something they've said and now cannot stick with, post an update to say so.

Come on guys, take PP seriously, take the site seriously, take the fans seriously. Twitter an update or SOMETHING!

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
QUOTE (Mania @ May 31 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know losing a friend/colleague is going to be tough to recover from. But they clearly are moving on - they made an appearance at a comic book expo (i know this, because i've been greeted by it a million F5'ing times).

Acctually now that you say it like that, it is kinda true that they are moving on... But still its best to just hold on and wait... I just pray that this show doesnt go down the gutter with my other past favourite internet shows... 'Tourettes Guy RIP' But who knows Danny is probably alive and they got bored of doing the show...

Ahhhhhhhh PLEASE update soon pp_smiley13.gif

I cant wait, next episode is gunna be EPIX

Its official. June ze 1st over here.

=]

icon_neutral.gif WHERE IZ ITS!?

No i'll wait pp_smiley11.gif

Edited by Sunhuts, 31 May 2009 - 06:03 PM.

fpssims

fpssims
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • PSN:TooMuchPower
I'm upset and stuff too right? but we all kno we shouldn't. look, alot of work needs to be done for the PP crew don't get me wrong. Alot of editing and shiz idk!
they also have started and learning about this whole business thing---we shouldn't be harsh to them, they're giving us some really good stuff to watch i mean---purepwnage PWNS!! If anything, watch the series from the start, buy the dvd and watch them commentate the whole first season its awsome!

As fans, we atleast should give them a little more patience and a little less negativity. so what may went by june is good to go. the whole not posting an update thing, cmon let us be reminded its them making the show for us to watch for our entertainment, for free.

basically waht im trying to say is, "Chiiiiiilll Yoooooo"

ps: i sound like a kid LOL thats cause i am---only 16.

Randomhero1928

Randomhero1928
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Personally, i think something has happened
Jarret stated in an earlier post that they are trying to get back in touch with the fans, and keep us informed, i think there may be some unforseen circumstances that have prevented them from posting the ep, and also telling us that it will be delayed
perhaps a pc related problem, something with the site, i dont know but we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt icon_smile.gif

Edited by Randomhero1928, 31 May 2009 - 11:11 PM.

NinjaDog

NinjaDog
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ninja Dog 86
No this isn't cool. They said may they should at least say they cant do release it in may. I've been waiting all day and nothing. I'm a fan, but wtf.

btw don't drink and post

Cruit

Cruit
  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • xfire:ThrOyX
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sir Cruit
  • PSN:lol?
Screw this imma go watch LoadingReadyRun.

Sunhuts

Sunhuts
  • Members
  • 127 posts
QUOTE (Randomhero1928 @ Jun 1 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, i think something has happened
Jarret stated in an earlier post that they are trying to get back in touch with the fans, and keep us informed, i think there may be some unforseen circumstances that have prevented them from posting the ep, and also telling us that it will be delayed
perhaps a pc related problem, something with the site, i dont know but we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt icon_smile.gif

Yeah I was thinking the same thing to be honest, its most likley a technical problem that they have. But if that is true then it wouldnt be to hard to get on the forum here and post somthing about it... so maybe we could rule that one out? Im just not sure anymore icon_confused.gif

Lets keep waiting...

guenchy

guenchy
  • Members
  • 16 posts
lol.. you lummies..

of course they have it done.. they wait to release so long because if they did an ep every other month.. they would run out of material and it would get old.

They only do like four a year now.. which is whack... but it keeps you lummies in suspense when they say it comes out this month.

Skrie

Skrie

PP Lifetime Achievement & Overall Best PP Contributer 08

• GA Corporal
  • 3,180 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:7
EPIC FAIL !

zonker

zonker
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:delta upsilon, snowboarding
  • Steam ID:z0nker
QUOTE (Skrie @ Jun 1 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EPIC FAIL !

hey skrie, any clue whats going on with them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users