Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Need Some Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MoH-TcL

MoH-TcL
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Well, I enjoi watchin teh PP ep's, playin FPS games, one MMO, i been pwnin at since waz a lil' nooblet, Diablo 2 LOD USWest NL<br /><br />Played a lil' sc back in teh day, but suxorz @ taht
  • Xbox / GFWL:TcL True One
Ok, my g/f that I have now, wants to be 1337 like me in a game, and she's into RPG's, not sure how to be 1337 in a storyline game, but still, all she has is a laptop, and limited resources, anybody got some suggestions that I can turn her on to? if not, maybe some other games? she doesn't like RTS, and she didn't seem to care for CS:S

CounterAttack

CounterAttack
  • Members
  • 19 posts
<fanboy>
If you want a good MMO you can both play, and she has internet access, I recommend Kingdom of Loathing. It's F2P, browser-based and awesome.
</fanboy>

KuroFalcon

KuroFalcon

Best Overall Poster 08

• GA Corporal
  • 7,232 posts
  • Steam ID:Winzx12
  • Gamer Army ID:2992
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (CounterAttack @ May 18 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<fanboy>
If you want a good MMO you can both play, and she has internet access, I recommend Kingdom of Loathing. It's F2P, browser-based and awesome.
</fanboy>

Yeah try KOL out, its fun as hell.

You can also get her onto some popcap games, they are good.

QUOTE (Mares @ Aug 22 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kuro is MY LOVABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users