* Fixed lightning gun sound, no more loud enemies.
* Added team_say for spectators so they can chat only among spectators.
* Increased the speed of nailgun nails.
* The powerups now spawn at the same time after match start.
* cg_lagometer 2 will now display the client ping estimation along with the standard lag-o-meter graph.
* cg_chatBeep allows you to enable/disable the audible beep when you receive a message.
* cg_teamChatBeep allows you to enable/disable the audible beep when you receive a message from a teammate.
* cg_selfOnTeamOverlay toggles whether you see yourself in the team overlay.
* cg_fov lower limit is now 10.
* Changed demo autorecord naming to more easily sort and locate.
* cg_autoaction 0-3
0 - do nothing
1 - auto record demo
2 - auto record a screenshot at end of game
3 - auto record demo and screenshot
* cl_autoRecordDemo has been removed in favor of the new cg_autoaction system.
* cl_demoRecordMessage 0/1 allows you to toggle the "RECORDING..." message on the hud when recording a demo.
* cl_conTimestamps can now display values in game time.
0 - Do nothing
1 - Show values in game time (affected by cg_levelTimerDirection)
2 - Show values in servertime
* Fix for several keys becoming unbound (2,e,u,o,s,m)
* Spectators will no longer get the "Internal combustion" message upon respawn after following a player that was mined.
* Fix for a dropweapon bug that could cause other players in the game to auto switch to another weapon.
* Removed setu/sets commands.
* Fix for odd sv_maxclients values.
* Warmup delay is now disabled for bot games.
* Zoomed fov calculation now takes aspect ratio into account.
* Some FireFox users were experiencing crashes while loading into maps, these issues have been resolved.
Competition mode changes:
* Added support for limiting the amount of timeouts called, and configuring their default duration. Time outs remaining are indicated on the team scoreboards.
* Server owners can deop other clients with the 'deop' command.
* Pause and Timeout events print to the console.
Also, just on another funny little note:
QuakeCon 2009 Gets Supercharged with the Ventrilo Ultimate Power Up Sweepstakes!
Winner Takes Off in New Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe!!
Ventrilo, the premier group voice communications program used in tournaments and multiplayer games, is ready to blow the doors off of QuakeCon 2009 with the sponsorship of its annual "QuakeCon Ultimate Power Up" Sweepstakes. One extremely lucky attendee will rocket away from QuakeCon 2009 in a brand new supercharged 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 Couple, valued at approximately $52,000. The 14th annual QuakeCon will be held at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas from August 13 - 16, 2009 and is open to the public and free to all attendees.
A total of 100 tickets for the Shelby Mustang GT500 drawing will be awarded to QuakeCon attendees for everything from performance in the QuakeCon Pro, Open and Quick Draw Tournaments, to participation in other QuakeCon contests, events and random drawings. The winner will be randomly selected at 9 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on Saturday, August 15, as part of the tournament finals event on the QuakeCon Main Stage.