Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

micro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
ok,i dunno what micro is icon_confused.gif and i been playing games my whole life iv never even heard of it i only just started getting into RTS games like(warcraft) how is there micro in games like RTS all u need is a mouse icon_confused.gif

ag3nt[/b]

Synistrad

Synistrad
  • Members
  • 158 posts
QUOTE (ag3nt)
ok,i dunno what micro is icon_confused.gif and i been playing games my whole life iv never even heard of it i only just started getting into RTS games like(warcraft) how is there micro in games like RTS all u need is a mouse icon_confused.gif

ag3nt[/b]

funny how you are quoted in other links calling people noobs. wink.gif

"all you need is a mouse" OMG LOL

onoffon

onoffon
  • Members
  • 148 posts
QUOTE (ag3nt)
all u need is a mouse

to get pwned!

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (onoffon)
QUOTE (ag3nt)
all u need is a mouse

to get pwned!

hah u calling me a n00b ? im asking a question im a fps noob icon_wink.gif

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
rofl just tell me do u use the keyboard in wc3 ??

onoffon

onoffon
  • Members
  • 148 posts
QUOTE (ag3nt)
QUOTE (onoffon)
QUOTE (ag3nt)
all u need is a mouse

to get pwned!

hah u calling me a n00b ? im asking a question im a fps noob icon_wink.gif

i didn't say it, but if you did...

onoffon

onoffon
  • Members
  • 148 posts
QUOTE (ag3nt)

hotkeys my friend.

ZecharisX9.1

ZecharisX9.1
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Pwning all newbs leol!111!1
QUOTE (ag3nt)

You use hotkeys to do things faster, and get on with your next job.

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
what do u mean by hotkeys when i tryed to change my keyboard config in warcraft there was no settings icon_confused.gif for controlls im really confussed now icon_confused.gif

ag3nt

BaneTheBastard

BaneTheBastard

Best Forum Fad/Game

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • xfire:BaneTheBastard
  • Interests:History, Writing, Poker, Polls, and Gaming.
i use keyboard more then mouse and im a tft pro

get custom hotkeys

i have itlike this

click peon - press qq = altar
click peon - press qw = borrow

and like onheros ifim playing ud

press f1 q click enemy hero, press f2 q click enemy hero, press f3 q click enemy hero = i just coiled, noved, impaled his hero... and raped him

all my hotkeys are changed... i use keyboard alot

ALT = show unit health (to target weak and run with weaK)
TAB = cycle through group... for say big group of casters.

also in game i CTRL+# these groups for units... so ican focus fire good... press 1 right click enemy 2 right click 3 right click... that unit is dead
1 - Heros and Melee
2 - Range
3 - Casters

And buildings for fast building while in battle so I dont have to look at base yet keep producing... (all primary units are set to q 2ndary w and 3rd e)
If playing orc:
4 - barracks
5 - beastiry / shaman hut thingy
6 - altar
7 - stronghold
8 - tauren thingy

Also some other keys are like SHIFT + click to make ur units do something after they do something...

oh and look the right of your keyboard... see those numpads... those are your inventroy for your hero... press a number = activate the item...

Hope this explained how to use keyboard while pwning noobs in WC3... need any more help talk to me on Azeroth : BaneTheBastard

HTIEK_ZNARF

HTIEK_ZNARF
  • Members
  • 20 posts
good thing i found this post...i didnt know what a micro was either...and i just recently installed war3 ...and i did some research and im getting better with strats and stuff and i figured out while i was playing against normal computer opponents how to get a level 4 Archmage b4 the computer even got outa their base with a level 1...even tho its the computer still... im getting better and it makes it more fun when you know what your doing...thx alot banekof =)...oh, and how do you make custom hotkeys?

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
yeah i just wanna know how to can set up my own hotkeyz need some micro action in wc3 if its possiable...

ag3nt

ZecharisX9.1

ZecharisX9.1
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Pwning all newbs leol!111!1
QUOTE (HTIEK_ZNARF)
good thing i found this post...i didnt know what a micro was either...and i just recently installed war3 ...and i did some research and im getting better with strats and stuff and i figured out while i was playing against normal computer opponents how to get a level 4 Archmage b4 the computer even got outa their base with a level 1...even tho its the computer still... im getting better and it makes it more fun when you know what your doing...thx alot banekof =)...oh, and how do you make custom hotkeys?

It's not a micro, it's The Micro. lol

Mik3

Mik3
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Kind of much.
QUOTE (ag3nt)

ag3nt[/b]

WC is a damn noob game lol wink.gif
If want to use real micro plz play Zero Hour FFS

ag3nt

ag3nt
  • Members
  • 15 posts
yup think that just what ill do lolz is that game 50 bucks in australia yet lolz. ag3nt

(that game looks more skill)

where can i download demo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users