Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pp Fan Spottings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Sarthis

Sarthis
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:prodeus
  • Interests:ive been watching since 1st episode just never got involved with the Forums.. :-/
Today for the first time in my life after 4 years of watching the show i finally saw my first PP fan (other than myself and friends). He had his Uber Micro hoodie on and im just like NICE SHIRT BRO!

How often do you guys see other PP fans? Besides at screenings?
"You have no purpose in life but to work hard, become successful. Make your money, etc. Everything else will come after. I'm sure we all go through hard times, but if you simply surround yourself around the people you KNOW will be there for you down the road, as well as your family, everything will be okay. The people that really love you, really KNOW." - Troy Dixon

anatomy187

anatomy187
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,574 posts
  • xfire:anatomy20
  • Steam ID:anatomy187
  • Xbox / GFWL:anatomy187
  • PSN:anatomy187
  • Gamer Army ID:2743
  • Company:Delta
Someone in my math class at my University came up to me and comment on my PP toque and said he was a fan, it was pretty funny. Guys at video game stores comment on my PP gear sometimes too.

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,316 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
QUOTE (Sarthis @ Feb 16 2009, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today for the first time in my life after 4 years of watching the show i finally saw my first PP fan (other than myself and friends). He had his Uber Micro hoodie on and im just like NICE SHIRT BRO!

Pretty much the same as you, a few months ago was the first time I saw someone wearing a PP shirt, and that's also the only time I've seen someone wearing PP gear.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Amish

Amish
  • Members
  • 454 posts
  • xfire:am1sh
  • Steam ID:am1sh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Amizh
I think people dont buy/wear the pp gear cause they dont want to be looked on as a "geek". I Only got tshirts, and i wear them all the time icon_smile.gif I only got PP tshirts, exept for some old ones i use in gym class.

I think i saw on in this realy small town where my father comes from. I use to be there sometimes, and i think i saw one wearing the i pwn n00bs tshirt.. What are the odds that i see the first one in a small town with like 500 people living in?
QUOTE (dawei @ Jul 26 2007, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am probably more pro than your mum.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I've met pp forum members, but the only one time we hadn't arranged a meeting was when I ran into a jogger wearing a blue boom headshot shirt.. I was lucky enough to be wearing the exact same one icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Tjharwin

Tjharwin
  • GA Private
  • 509 posts
  • xfire:Tjharwin
  • Interests:Video Games, Music, Piano, Biking, Basketball, Darts, Movies, Anime
  • Steam ID:Tjharwin
  • Wii:1411727041221402
  • Gamer Army ID:3669
  • Company:Gamma
In my maths lesson at school, I was talking to these two boys who were XBL fanatics. They were like "Do you watch Pure Pwnage?" I'm like "Pfft...yesh." Then they were like "I love the tee-shirts that they do." And I was like "Yeah...I've got 1 of them". Then I pulled out my Ub3r-Micro knit cap from my coat pocket to prove it. They were like "Woww...." So I guess they got the experience. icon_smile.gif

#1 Resident Evil Fan

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (Sarthis @ Feb 16 2009, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are 3 or 4 people in my school who wear purepwnage shirts.. Sadly, they are mostly retarded icon_sad.gif

79577008.png

Sarthis

Sarthis
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • xfire:prodeus
  • Interests:ive been watching since 1st episode just never got involved with the Forums.. :-/
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Feb 16 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are 3 or 4 people in my school who wear purepwnage shirts.. Sadly, they are mostly retarded icon_sad.gif

thats freaking epic
"You have no purpose in life but to work hard, become successful. Make your money, etc. Everything else will come after. I'm sure we all go through hard times, but if you simply surround yourself around the people you KNOW will be there for you down the road, as well as your family, everything will be okay. The people that really love you, really KNOW." - Troy Dixon

Tom Kane

Tom Kane
  • GA Private
  • 351 posts
  • Steam ID:outlawsx822
  • Gamer Army ID:4343
  • Company:India
I thought I was the only "leet" person at school. I wear my FPS-Doug shirt and one guy comes up to me saying, "FPS-Doug right? Yea the teachers told me last year not to wear that shirt."

Teachers haven't said anything to me about my shirt so he started wearing his again.
Previously known as Outlaw.

Kipzz

Kipzz
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,107 posts
  • xfire:luziferdeville
  • Interests:WoW, CoD4, EvE Online, Minecraft, whatever takes my fancy.
  • Steam ID:ppgaluzifer
  • Gamer Army ID:3590
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Amish @ Feb 17 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think people dont buy/wear the pp gear cause they dont want to be looked on as a "geek".

BLASPHEMY! MADNESS! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Nah srsly, who cares if people think you look like a geek? I'd go on international television in full BDU (or even just an 'i pwn n00bs' shirt if i could afford one XD) and announce to the world that Pure Pwnage pwns them all! I wouldn't care! Have a little backbone.
QUOTE (Whiskerz @ Apr 23 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried talking to a woman once, but it glitched and didn't give me any conversation options.

Intraframe

Intraframe
  • Members
  • 3,142 posts
  • xfire:mark101mmmmd
  • Interests:Games (obviously), fps, rts, and a few RPG's Also enjoy soccer, both playing and watching.
  • Steam ID:Intraframe
  • Wii:5242563695984198
lots of times. Random encounters walking down the street in toronto, at the mall, at Dairy Queen (ice cream place), school
Come at me bro

Lisa!

Lisa!
  • GA Private
  • 1,442 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3969
If I ever see S1N, which has been not recently, then yeah, I see him and others, as they got me into PP.

And one day I'll convince Sethasstor & Plasmic Fury to come drink with me. One day >:D

Other than that, a few people in this club at university know of PP. But there aren't really many D:

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (lisa! @ Feb 16 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I ever see S1N, which has been not recently, then yeah, I see him and others, as they got me into PP.

And one day I'll convince Sethasstor & Plasmic Fury to come drink with me. One day >:D

Other than that, a few people in this club at university know of PP. But there aren't really many D:

Seth doesn't drink because he is made of fail.

Also I'm afraid of what kind of beer you'd make me drink

*GAG* LAKER

Lone Crow

Lone Crow

teh_stockaderer

• GA Lieutenant
  • 1,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything as long as I'm relaxed. Guitar, friends, video games, etc.
  • Xbox / GFWL:MADBARZ
  • Gamer Army ID:3558
  • Company:Kilo
Was on a field trip with my Bio class the other day to a local college. Guy on lunch line had a PP logo shirt on. I told him nice shirt lol.

ATx 4 Life

ATx 4 Life
  • Members
  • 344 posts
  • xfire:ATx
  • Xbox / GFWL:ATx I Pwnstar
I gave my friend the pp bumper sticker he said some guy honked next to him and did a lil air micro deal.

hasjustbeenpwned

hasjustbeenpwned
  • Members
  • 1,718 posts
  • xfire:Hasjustbeenpwnd
  • Interests:games, computers and bitches
QUOTE (Outlaw*sx @ Feb 16 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought I was the only "leet" person at school. I wear my FPS-Doug shirt and one guy comes up to me saying, "FPS-Doug right? Yea the teachers told me last year not to wear that shirt."

Teachers haven't said anything to me about my shirt so he started wearing his again.

why would teachers care?

QUOTE (ATx 4 Life @ Feb 16 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gave my friend the pp bumper sticker he said some guy honked next to him and did a lil air micro deal.

LOL

I'm gonna get a PP shirt and wear it next time i go to gamestop or something so that i can try and see if anyone else in my area watches it.

Tom Kane

Tom Kane
  • GA Private
  • 351 posts
@ hasjustbeenpwned

Teachers can consider images like that "innapropriate" for school. They may think omfg gang signs. If someone told me not to wear that shirt I had an arguement ready to defend the shirt because I should be able to wear it. But no one had a problem with it.

hasjustbeenpwned

hasjustbeenpwned
  • Members
  • 1,718 posts
  • xfire:Hasjustbeenpwnd
  • Interests:games, computers and bitches
QUOTE (Outlaw*sx @ Feb 16 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ hasjustbeenpwned

Teachers can consider images like that "innapropriate" for school. They may think omfg gang signs. If someone told me not to wear that shirt I had an arguement ready to defend the shirt because I should be able to wear it. But no one had a problem with it.

Eh... i guess it's one of those things i just don't get. like wearing hats indoors not being allowed.

Tom Kane

Tom Kane
  • GA Private
  • 351 posts
I don't get the rules either, but its just another factor.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
I used to see this dude every morning wearing either a i pwn n00bs shirt or a black headshot shirt at the train station on the way to Uni last year, never talked to him though. Other then that just random sightings at expos like eGames and Gamerthon in the city or organized meets. I've also been asked about my i pwn n00bs shirt countless times at EB Games and arcades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users