Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[tv] Dollhouse

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

shunted

shunted
  • Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • xfire:360shunted
  • Steam ID:shunted
  • Xbox / GFWL:shunted
  • PSN:shunted
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jan 30 2010, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Disagree. It was given a very good chance. The writers did not have a consistent show. It wavered and the beginning of season 2 was its destruction.

epitaph one was fuckign amazing though, i want that part to be a completely differant show.. but fuck dollhouse firefly should come back

Plasmic Fury

Plasmic Fury

Best Game Reviewer 08 & 09 | Best Console Contributor '0

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • xfire:Plasmic Fury
  • Xbox / GFWL:Plasmic Fury
  • PSN:Too much $$$
  • Wii:Piece of Shit
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (shunted @ Jan 30 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
epitaph one was fuckign amazing though, i want that part to be a completely differant show.. but fuck dollhouse firefly should come back

Epitaph one is without a doubt the best Dollhouse episode. The funny thing is that for 75% of the episode it didn't feel like Dollhouse signifying the show was in trouble even with a strong episode.

Edited by Plasmic Fury, 30 January 2010 - 07:04 PM.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Spowis

Spowis
  • GA Private
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:FPS.
  • Steam ID:spowis
  • Xbox / GFWL:smpowis
  • PSN:smpowis
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:4794
  • Company:Gamma
So, saw the ending to Dollhouse, as in the season two ending. Have to say, I felt that is was adequate, but could've maybe been like 15-20 minutes longer just to polish off a few things that I had in my mind, obviously what with the cancellation and such they had to wrap up the show, but it felt like a lot of it was just extreeeeeeemely resolved in two episodes. Won't give any spoilers away (except one at the end of this post), it was just like "Oh, this event happened, WTF PLOT TWIST, why can't I see more of this character, why can't I see LESS of this character" etc etc etc. It was an alright show, but I have to compare it to Firefly because it's a Whedon creation, and it sure as hell is no Firefly, sadly.

Left_4_Dead_Signature_by_Sitic.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users