I'm going a week or two at the very least. I've only raged once like this, and then, I didn't uninstall the game. I think I'm being super cereal this time. Here's the main reasons I have currently raged:
SHITTY NETCODE OCCURRENCES:
1. Facestabs and non-registered backstabs!
2. Non-registered headshots!
3. Non-registered headshots that left a bloodstain, but didn't register!
4. Running away from a heavy or a sniper's line of fire, managing to get behind a wall, running 2 meters behind the wall, and still getting hit by the bullet.
Seriously, Valve, what happened with the net-code when you transitioned from the HL2:EP1 version of the Source Engine, and the Orange Box? DOD:S has the exact same problem now. I don't remember there being facestabs in CSS, and non-registered headshots were mainly due to server lag, and were not a repetitive occurrence. I get headshots when my crosshair is 3 inches off of an enemy head... lag compensation fails.
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPAM:
1. Demomen who could do just as well if they didn't have a monitor or speakers. Nothing raged me more than getting a freezecam of a demoman that was 200m away from where I died, probably grinning like the spamming cock he is.
2. W + MOUSE1. Yes, there are pyro players that are good, but the majority of them were holding down the fire key as soon as they come out of spawn. What the hell?!