Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drinking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jan 27 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Drinking related, because I drink a lot...

My first DWI I was locked up for maybe 1 hour at the local police station.

My second DWI I was locked up in county for about 5 hours.

It really depends on the station, but for my first one there as like no one else being booked and for the second I was sent to where everyone who gets arrested in the county goes, so it was a lot busier.

DWI is fucking stupid and you should have lost your license.
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

ATx 4 Life

ATx 4 Life
  • Members
  • 344 posts
  • xfire:ATx
  • Xbox / GFWL:ATx I Pwnstar
lotta ppl saying aw qq and shit. or ur stupid for running. Keep in mind i did get away, until my friend got pissed when they said they tazered me and he told them my name.

QUOTE (TheBase @ Jan 28 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a few questions. When you were in jail, were you with other people or was it just you in the jail cell? How long were you in Jail? How was jail? Do your parents allow you to drink liquor? If they do, just ask them to buy the liquor for you. It's completely legal.

Yeah, the liquor age is way too high. It's the highest in the world. All thanks to that cunt fest of an organization called M.A.D.D. Each and every one of its members should be shot to death. Because of them, I can't buy my wine and whiskey! Responsible and moderate drinkers like myself can't enjoy a nice glass of bourbon because some lobbying knuckleheads.

And by the way, 2 drinks of liquor a day is actually healthier than abstaining from liquor. You decrease your chances of getting heart attacks, ischemic strokes, and atherosclerosis. That's for sure. Some studies suggest that moderate drinking can improve your memory and cognition. So yeah. Drinking liquor can be good for you.

I was with other ppl for 7 hours. then they took the rest of my clothes and put me in the oldschool black and white striped clothes and into a cell by myself for another 6. How was jail? awful. one of my paragraphs explains it.

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
80% of people here can't drink responsibly bring back prohibition

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Drumming, film making, my woman
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Jan 29 2009, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DWI is fucking stupid and you should have lost your license.

I am in favor of this.

I fucking love drinking (hell, I've been drinking tonight), but you have to be responsible about it. If you're drinking, don't fucking drive, because you could fucking kill someone. Drinking is supposed to be fun, not dangerous.
IPB Image

hezus

hezus
  • Banned
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (na_pa @ Jun 17 2010, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand any of this.

QUOTE (hezus @ Jun 17 2010, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
?

gfdg

Edited by hezus, 17 June 2010 - 02:43 AM.

na_pa

na_pa
  • Banned
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (hezus @ Jun 17 2010, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wat u say

no

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts