Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking Ahead

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

ciggs

ciggs
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Deltrongg
Yesss bbs were amazing. I remember playing LORD and a space game that was basically a trading game flying planet to planet trying to make deals buying and selling, cant remem the name for my life. Always been a fan of turn-based games, including ccgs and im sure you'll have it properly beta'd. if not u can always send me a copy icon_razz.gif

Did anyone else BBS with 2800 modem or less? Cause that was a treat, lulz.
2800 = still pwning in u asleep in LORD inn.

FleazZz

FleazZz
  • GA Private
  • 69 posts
  • xfire:FleazZz
  • Interests:Computers, Cars, Music, Art, Girls
  • Gamer Army ID:3811
CLOSED BETA?! Gamer Army Pl0x.

Felix The House Cat

Felix The House Cat
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:mibyt
  • PSN:mibyt
I am really glad that everything is going to be put back on track.

About the game, maybe there could be a campaign mode and the end guy can have
like knives on his hands and he sceams VESEC VESEC. Yeah that would be good.

Val

Val
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • xfire:valkirus
Um.... Im not sure if im the only one who notices this but... On the first picture robot thing... Why is there a tree on is Genitalia area...? That seems kinda wrong... If im the only one who thinks that...

mckayser

mckayser
  • GA Private
  • 4 posts
  • xfire:mckayser
  • Gamer Army ID:536
Robots don't have no Genitalia Area.

Skrie

Skrie

PP Lifetime Achievement & Overall Best PP Contributer 08

• GA Corporal
  • 3,179 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:7
QUOTE (Val @ Feb 1 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um.... Im not sure if im the only one who notices this but... On the first picture robot thing... Why is there a tree on is Genitalia area...? That seems kinda wrong... If im the only one who thinks that...

Yea... obviously whole projects rose and fell over what fans thought of the concept art....

Ohh wait... you usually get to see the concept art on the bonus disk of the finished product.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gona turn this arround. If not any guy in the finished product has a tree on his crotch I'm gona sue ! icon_smile.gif

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
I'm glad to hear things will continue. I'm not sure anyone could blame you guys if you decided not to keep running with the show after what happened, but to hear you're still going to produce more episodes is uplifiting to say the least.

Also, tree-on-crotchbot intrigues me.

hot_doo_doo_juice

hot_doo_doo_juice
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (ciggs @ Feb 1 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yesss bbs were amazing. I remember playing LORD and a space game that was basically a trading game flying planet to planet trying to make deals buying and selling, cant remem the name for my life. Always been a fan of turn-based games, including ccgs and im sure you'll have it properly beta'd. if not u can always send me a copy icon_razz.gif

Did anyone else BBS with 2800 modem or less? Cause that was a treat, lulz.
2800 = still pwning in u asleep in LORD inn.

i started out with a 14400, but that was still less than 56k, the old school.
Lord kicked ass
Planets was the names of that other game

QUOTE (Jarett @ Jan 27 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always felt it's a shame that some genres didn't evolve the way I expected them to, and I've always wanted to take a chance (or two, or three) at creating games of my own. In fact, from the age of 10 I had intended to pursue a career in "making games".

Making games as a ten year old, you must've been using megazeux.
Funky CHunky Monkey

(BTW, this isn't the account owner, who is a noob, i was too lazy to signup and well, you know the rest...)

iggytan

iggytan
  • Members
  • 4 posts
I'm really happy that you guys decided to continue the show despite what has happened, PP is definitely magic and I look forward to seeing all your shows! And yay, finally the only game on the shelf that doesn't suck bawls icon_biggrin.gif

PwntToast

PwntToast

I want a title. But I'm not creative D:

• Retired Staff
  • 3,617 posts
  • xfire:pwnttoast
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing/listening to music, skateboarding.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Marcus Fps
  • PSN:Nope.
  • Wii:Not yet.
This closed beta better not be for GA only!!
(RIP Troy "T-Bag" Dixon)
Kazzerax: if she has a boyfriend, that's you being a fucking terrible person and i hope he knocks your ass out in a stream while you're wearing jeans

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
Take your time y'all, no rush here!

Moonraise

Moonraise
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • xfire:Once had one of these
  • Xbox / GFWL:wish i had one
  • PSN:piece of shit
  • Wii:Geez Idk
To bad... I would've liked the mighty vasectomy icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck, Guys

Daveman

Daveman
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I am so glad to hear that you decided to keep running the show and I can imagine it has been really difficult these past few months. I was checking the website daily to check for updates up until christmas. Then my friend came to me today and told me you posted and I was so relieved it was unreal. Combining television and gaming, two of my greatest passions, is entirely unique to you (not silly review shows, they don't count) and I hope you keep it up for as long as is possible.

PS I'm REALLY looking forward to the next episode...

RY4N

RY4N
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I don't really post of the forums but I'm a massive PP fan

I just wanna say its true that what happened is certainly a sad thing but its good to see you guys are soldiering on

best of luck for the future guys

Mescalito

Mescalito
  • Members
  • 32 posts
You guys have my support, perhaps all things are transpiring exactly as they should. The Pwnage never dies!

im_ownage_in_arathi_basin

im_ownage_in_arathi_basin
  • Members
  • 8 posts
Im glad to hear they are doing alright and the show is going to continue.

But i want to hear Jeremy's and Kyles opinions on Wrath of The Lich King!

Hendrix

Hendrix
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • xfire:hendrix2005
  • Interests:PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC Xbox 360 ^^ Music ?? thats it .
  • Steam ID:Hendrix5
Hm thats cool icon_smile.gif but when does the Puuuuuuuuuuure Pwnage come back? Like this -> fpsdoug_ani.gif and of course -> jeremy_ani.gif i miss it ! Wane see more! Hope new Eps are coming out soon ! And i hope the PP Crew make the second DvD Seson soon too wane get all thoes 6 new eps but wont download it beacouse with a download thers no Support done to the PP guys ! Ull make it yearrrr it would be awesome to see new eps with much of this -> pp_smiley7.gif !

Hendrix

RTS Tiger

RTS Tiger
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Good to hear you guys will continue your great work at Pure Pwnage. I was introduced to your guys a years ago by a friend at a dark period in my life. It put a smile back on me face. Take all the time you need no pressure. R.I.P Troy Dixon

SANZA

SANZA
  • GA Private
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SANZA
  • PSN:SANZA
  • Gamer Army ID:2187
Thanks for the update Jarett! I know this must be hard times for the cast to get through after what happened to Troy but T-bag is not gone not in the least he's with us all the time in spirit and mind so you great people take your time to make the show and the game which looks good btw and well be here waiting for you when you are ready.

DranCoin

DranCoin

Best Avatar / Signature Ever

• GA Colonel
  • 450 posts
  • xfire:DranCoin
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, PaintBall, Cars, Computers, Networking, Purepwnage, My Lovely Girlfriend Anna.
  • Steam ID:DranCoin
  • Xbox / GFWL:DranCoin
  • Gamer Army ID:1514
  • Company:Kilo
GG Cast,

I cant wait for another Sick episode! This time It looks like it wont be just me and LostMagick coming up. LtC. Zombicus might fly over to NJ and drive up with us! I hope everyone gets together like that last screening It was nice to see so many people that we spend hours gaming get together.

Closed Beta >.> *bawwww*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users