Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FPS doug shirt

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Fat Tony

Fat Tony
  • Members
  • 46 posts
Do you think punishment would ensue if I wore the headshot shirt to school? Seem's threatening, if you're a noob you know.

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
QUOTE (Fat Tony @ Jan 26 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think punishment would ensue if I wore the headshot shirt to school? Seem's threatening, if you're a noob you know.

A friend of mine wears his headshot hoodie pretty often in school, and I have yet to see any retaliation from the teachers. All dependent on how strict your school is in enforcing the common anti-violence-icon policy. Give it a shot (pun semi-intended).

Slinky

Slinky
  • Members
  • 1,466 posts
  • Steam ID:frosticle
  • PSN:slinkytoyou
Probably could come across the wrong way if you have never played CSS or watched PP. But I've seen people wear worse at school..

I say go for it.

QUOTE (BearHugger @ Jan 10 2010, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont respondd cause i have a life my girlfriend came over and she sucked me off

FleazZz

FleazZz
  • GA Private
  • 69 posts
  • xfire:FleazZz
  • Interests:Computers, Cars, Music, Art, Girls
  • Gamer Army ID:3811
Bring an extra shirt to school just in case.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Use the search function. there are actually quite a few threads on this, including people getting in trouble at school.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
Why not bring the shirt to your principle or something and review it with him? My old school wouldn't allow it because it "promotes gang violence."

fuckin queers..
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_Intel Core i7 960 @3.20ghz (1366-pin LGA)
_6.00 GB Triple-Channel DDR3
_(SLI) 2* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD
_(2) 750GB sEAGATE @7200RPM
_WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-bit

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/drewbsvids
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DrewbsVids

PwntToast

PwntToast

I want a title. But I'm not creative D:

• Retired Staff
  • 3,617 posts
  • xfire:pwnttoast
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing/listening to music, skateboarding.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Marcus Fps
  • PSN:Nope.
  • Wii:Not yet.
Yeah. I'm not allowed to wear mine. Only because of on teacher.

And I wore my GTFO one once...The vice principal was like " We're not stupid here we now what that means"

And I had to turn it inside out, and rip off the tag which caused a hole in it.

..!.. school.
(RIP Troy "T-Bag" Dixon)
Kazzerax: if she has a boyfriend, that's you being a fucking terrible person and i hope he knocks your ass out in a stream while you're wearing jeans

Godzillarr

Godzillarr
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Pure Pwnage got me into it, and I love it to bits.<br />
  • Steam ID:wolfteam07
  • Xbox / GFWL:Godzillarr
I'm going to wear mine tommorow, I'll report back and tell you guys what happens.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Godzillarr @ Mar 23 2009, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to wear mine tommorow, I'll report back and tell you guys what happens.

DO IT FAGGOT.

(Nah but seriously, I'd like to hear what happens, not that I anticipate anything bad coming of it =D)
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD

Godzillarr

Godzillarr
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Pure Pwnage got me into it, and I love it to bits.<br />
  • Steam ID:wolfteam07
  • Xbox / GFWL:Godzillarr
QUOTE (FPS Drew @ Mar 24 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DO IT FAGGOT.

(Nah but seriously, I'd like to hear what happens, not that I anticipate anything bad coming of it =D)

I wore it. (blue one)

The principal approached me (complete bitch) and said "I don't think that shirt is suitable for school.." so I replied to her saying "It's not implying anything real-life related though." she said, "It is still unsuitable, I don't think you should wear it to school."

I pwnt her though, because I ended it by saying "Fine, I will wear my n00b school bus shirt next time then.." and she said "Noob school bus?" so I was like "It's coming to your stop." and she was all like wtf and stuff.

She is such an idiot, so I'm still going to wear it. You should have heard her read my "i pwn n00bs" t-shirt. She was like "You.. pone.. pawn.. newbs?"

KuroFalcon

KuroFalcon

Best Overall Poster 08

• GA Corporal
  • 7,232 posts
  • Steam ID:Winzx12
  • Gamer Army ID:2992
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Godzillarr @ Mar 24 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wore it. (blue one)

The principal approached me (complete bitch) and said "I don't think that shirt is suitable for school.." so I replied to her saying "It's not implying anything real-life related though." she said, "It is still unsuitable, I don't think you should wear it to school."

I pwnt her though, because I ended it by saying "Fine, I will wear my n00b school bus shirt next time then.." and she said "Noob school bus?" so I was like "It's coming to your stop." and she was all like wtf and stuff.

She is such an idiot, so I'm still going to wear it. You should have heard her read my "i pwn n00bs" t-shirt. She was like "You.. pone.. pawn.. newbs?"

Does she run around trying to be friends with people?

QUOTE (Mares @ Aug 22 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kuro is MY LOVABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth
  • GA Captain
  • 1,206 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3638
  • Company:Nu
I have heard of various people getting into trouble for wearing it at school, so see what your teachers think.

kadajiroth_gasig15.png

Skrie

Skrie

PP Lifetime Achievement & Overall Best PP Contributer 08

• GA Corporal
  • 3,179 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:7
I wore it at work once... I got all kinds of angry stares.... I stopped wearing it just to be sure.

If you wanna be safe at work/school.. wear a - i pwn noobs - shirt.
Just as cool. Just as demeaning to ur fellow noob. But perfectly safe.

-Skrie icon_cool.gif

Fasckira

Fasckira

For I am justice lol.

• Retired Staff
  • 12,574 posts
  • xfire:fascuk
  • Steam ID:withoutlife
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fasckira
  • Wii:1428896709853094
  • Rofl-Rupees:1337
  • Gamer Army ID:107
  • Company:Gamma
Never had a negative issue wearing that shirt (I have the blue one too). I guess its just different cultures and so on. icon_smile.gif

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Nah, it's just that some people are bigger pricks then others icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Godzillarr @ Mar 24 2009, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wore it. (blue one)

Damn dude, my school is so strict, despite the laid back behavior of most students, they would just pull me aside and put a white t-shirt over it.

hmph..faggots..

Not to qq or shit, but it just gets very annoying after awhile. Maybe if our school didn't switch principles every fuckin year, they wouldn't be so strict about the 'rules'.
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Rock the T-Bag shirt instead, then T-Bag whichever noob tries to question you. icon_smile.gif

PwntToast

PwntToast

I want a title. But I'm not creative D:

• Retired Staff
  • 3,617 posts
  • xfire:pwnttoast
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing/listening to music, skateboarding.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Marcus Fps
  • PSN:Nope.
  • Wii:Not yet.
QUOTE (Weiman @ Mar 24 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, it's just that some people are bigger pricks then others icon_razz.gif

Basically.

That fucking english teacher made me put a hoodie over it..
(RIP Troy "T-Bag" Dixon)
Kazzerax: if she has a boyfriend, that's you being a fucking terrible person and i hope he knocks your ass out in a stream while you're wearing jeans

Rav4ge

Rav4ge
  • GA Private
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:qudder
  • Gamer Army ID:4537
This thread is epic.

I wanna buy the shirt myself just to get my school's reaction. Seeing as how my gym teacher swears like pretty much every 5th word shouldn't be that much of an issue.

- i luv noobs -

- i luv noobs -
  • Members
  • 606 posts
  • xfire:-steam ftw-
  • Interests:Chicks<br />Games<br />Pure Pwnage<br />That's pretty much it
  • Steam ID:xxdidorioxx
  • Xbox / GFWL:bryan7474
  • PSN:-i dun liek ps3-
  • Wii:-i sold mah wii-
QUOTE (Godzillarr @ Mar 24 2009, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wore it. (blue one)

Does she approach you alot? lol...

I wore my Boom headshot shirt to church. Long story short, don't ever do that. (no sarcasm, lies or puns given in this reply...)((By the way, you should have bought her a BoomHS shirt too, I'm sure the "Noob"was just jealous))
QUOTE (Xayun @ Sep 10 2009, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. I refuse to believe that we are not being trolled. No-one could be this instantly unlikeable

QUOTE (- i luv noobs - @ Sep 10 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No-one you say? :neutral: Consider that comment as a welcome back for me, yall can thank Xayun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users